EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

WEEK ONE - Saturday, May 16th

Detroit Lions @ Philadelphia Eagles (Pat)

Oakland Raiders @ New Orleans Saints (Hugar)

Chicago Bears (Srar) @ Arizona Cardinals

Washington Redskins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI)

Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla) @ Miami Dolphins

San Francisco 49ers Seattle Seahawks (Drags)

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

• Like 1

Beat the Niners 14-7. Saw 3 face mask calls, which was unusual. Also had my AI DT called for encroachment, basically bit on the fake hike and totalled their center. Annoyong, but pretty cool that that sort of stuff happens, not seen that before.

Anyone else think QBs are too accurste? Kaepernick was 100% til deep into the fourth, finished 17/20. I dunno if the passes are too accurate or if the defense aren't breaking up enough plays, but there's something up. Noticed it a couple of times last season.

Had some early troubles for Foles - 2 Picks in the first quarter. Also lost Jordan Matthews to a broken collarbone...

...but Lesean McCoy had 167 yards and 2 TDs, and my defense destroyed the Lions offense to the tune of -3 total rushing yards for Woodhead,6 sacks, 3 picks, and 5 batted balls to help me come out with a decisive 31-0 victory.

Gave up an 80 yard TD on the first play of the game and I was thinking fuck this is going to be just like every other season but turned it around and won pretty easily 24-7. Lamb is working out great too. Rushed for over 100 for the first time possibly ever since choosing the Bears.

QBs are stupid accurate in this game.

I ended with similar stats to Kaep in my game against the 'Fins and Hoyer was 3/12 at one point against me. So it doesn't always feel that way to me.

RG3 was nearly unstoppable against me aside from his last two pass attempts being swatted away. Still ended up beating Washington even after a slight second half scare.

I'm just going to roll the week since everyone got their game in except Hugar, but he seems to be MIA since he was eliminated last season so until he says otherwise I'm just going to roll him if he's the last guy left.

WEEK TWO - Sunday, May 17th

Carolina Panthers @ Chicago Bears (Srar)

New York Giants @ Pittsburgh Steelers (Thrilla)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (DYSI) @ Oakland Raiders

Washington Redskins @ Philadelphia Eagles (Pat)

New Orleans Saints (Hugar) @ Denver Broncos

Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks (Drags)

Beat the Redskins 42-21. Their TDs were on two fluky long plays (once I hit square instead of triangle while going for a user pick), and a drive where I had 35 yards in penalties.

Other than that, Foles, Maclin, McCoy and Ertz all put up some pretty good numbers, and for the second game in a row I held the top RB from the other team to negative yards and got 6 sacks as a defense.