EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Finally got a decent passing game going with Russ and he gets taken out in the second quarter, fractured elbow, done for the year. Fortunately Terrelle Pryor did well in relief, 150 yards, no picks and a rushing TD to boot.

I only have two QBs on the roster, so I presume I'm good to pick a new backup in free agency?

Edit: Wilson is out for 8 weeks, not the season as it said in-game. Still want a back up.

Yeah, sure but it's very slim pickings. I ended up signing Chandler Harnish last week and the best you're going to do is like Matt Moore. >_>

Thrilla, whenever you get your game in just give me a heads up and I'll roll.

Jeez, everyone is dropping like flies this season...

Went on a rolled to the next week and I'm stuck with the bye this time around. :/ We've also got Thrilla vs. Pat in our first User game in awhile so I'll make the deadline the 31st.

I was expecting a harder time of it without Russell Wilson. Pryor did ok, 250 yards, 2 TDs 2 picks,and I won 19-7. But I've lost Malcolm Smith (ribs) and Christine Michael (thumb) for 5 weeks. This season is ridiculous. Glad I picked up CJ Anderson and my rookie HB is no slouch either, despite his 68 OVR. My second year WR Zavian Bray is having a great year despite the QB issues, another 60+ yard TD catch for him today.

Oh, my favourite play of the gsme, fat guy TD!

Edited by Cactus Drags
  • Like 1

About to play a rare night time game of Madden! Will it effect my performance? Probably!

Will you crumble under the lights of Prahm-Tahm?!

No! :w00t: I won 24-10. Their TD came on a long pass at the very end when I was not really paying as much attention.

I love this team. Smothering Defense and an Adequate/Good Offense. That's Bears Football baby! :w00t:

• Like 2

At what point do you guys tone down the injury slider? This is less Madden and more M*A*S*H*.

#itsnotagameitsamurder

#itsnotagameitsamoidah

To be fair, I didn't have many injuries last season. Lost Harvin for a couple of spells and Lynch for a couple of weeks, that was about it. At least now there's a point to having some depth to the roster.

It might also be karma for the reign of terror I brought down on the AFC QBs last sesson.