EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

That game was weird. Good job my defense showed up because I was fucked on offence. Combination of you completely snuffing out the run game and lag ruining my read option handoffs and passing timing. Even had to run no huddle at one point because I was coming to the line with a different play than the one I'd selected.

Enjoyed it though,definitely had to work for it. What was up with the kick return BTW? I thought I was in the end zone, it stuttered and then the ball flew backwards?

Jesus your pass D gave me a headache the way you always shut down DeSean no matter what route I sent him on, especially the deep ones, Maxwell was step for step and when get wasn't ET3 was right behind.

Not sure what was up with that kick return, same goes for your first pass TD of the game, took control of the wrong guy and you had plenty of open field to play with. Good game though, next time I need to keep my focus on the run cuz I averaged a little over 4 a carry and just went pass happy.

I fucking tied! I feel sick. Fuck the Niners.

In all fairness, that was probably the best defensive battle I've had in Madden, certainly in recent memory. There were frustrating moments, mobile QBs will do that to you, and I'll forever wonder what the result would have been had Verner held on to an interception at the sideline with nothing but open field between him and the endzone (or had Pryor not underthrown a wide open Blackmon by 5 yards). But my line largely kept up with Kaep to the tune of 9 sacks.

I cannot wait to get Wilson back next week. I'd cut Pryor on the spot out of spite, but the injury bug is too real for me to chance it.

Edited by Cactus Drags

Had a good battle with the Saints in a 10-6 type game. Mike Evans came back after missing four weeks and right after returning the opening kick DeSean Jackson breaks his ribs and misses the game plus another four weeks.

:(

Damn you Srar!