EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Pryor can't throw for shit! Kitchens cooked up another 4 touchdowns (9 in two weeks!) No one got hurt! Well, Thomas missed a quarter with muscle cramps, but he's good. Also actually managed to force some turnovers. Four fumbles (3 recovered) and an interception.

Seriously, my receivers stat lines are getting increasingly anemic. No one had more than three cstches, leading WR was Oliver with 69 yards (his only catch, but he did score), then it went 27,22,21,16,15,3,1. Putrid.

Play of the game was Mario Williams robbing a Pryor duck and taking it to the house. Wish my guys could do that with the fourteen opportunities they seem to get every eeek, but no it just doinks right off their face masks.

After a 70 point shutout I barely won against the Chargers, 28-14. Lost Glennon for most of the game, after he just came back from missing 4 weeks, really starting to wonder if he can hold up for a playoff run. Oh and I'm too lazy to upload it but Shane Vereen stiff armed pretty much my entire team for a big TD run - insane play.

Beat the Jets 27-14. Fairly straightforward but made things difficult for myself in the 4th, gave up a lot of penalties for the 2nd Jets TD and then the Jets recovered an onside kick. Daniel had a solid game, barely threw any incompletions, McDonald had a big game as well, his first real one of the season.

That game was ugly. Not one receiver on either team had more than 60 yards. Multiple dropped passes, two dropped easy interceptions. Just ugh. Even Kitchens was slow to get going, although he did manage a 50 yard TD. Pryor gets worse every week. His only saving grace was turning a fucked up handoff into a 50-odd yard touchdown run. Defense saved me, not many sacks, but a ton of pressure forcing some outright shitty throws from Brady.

I just felt like throwing the ball a ton. A good portion of it was actually screens to Sproles and Barner that I used in lieu of running the ball with McCoy's injury. That and I wanted to set the single game record once I knew I was getting close

In my usual style, I flew out into an early lead and they gave up stupid plays in the 4th. Beat the Ravens 27-14 or something like that. Ferrell got another 4 or 5 sacks on Osweiler, so have a good shot at being sack leader for the season.

Beat the Cowboys fairly easily in your Thanksgiving game of the day. If you have a fast WR, they'll have a field day against their secondary.

I'm away til Monday evening, so if you roll over the weekend I won't be around until then.

Fuck, if I'd seen that, I'd have been good to play. I'm going to see Jurassic World Saturday evening, if you're about afterward maybe? Probably about 6-7pm your time at the earliest.

I'll be seeing it at 7 tomorrow. :P

I can actually play around 4-5pm EST today if you're around.