EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

I probably could have pushed it up to 500 or so but pulled Daniel for Rivers at the end of the 3rd when a couple of Bengals players got injured, should be a good target though.

I've literally just found the first player I've ever seen with an 'A' intangible rating, feel I may have to trade up to nab him just to see what the stats are.

:crying: What a beautiful way to end the regular season. Came 5 yards from having two 100 yard recievers, Lamb went over 100 again and got 2 TDs, Got 7 sacks with Cofield which would be a record if Thrilla didn't have that maniac on his team :P tore Adrian Peterson's abs and broke Kyle Rudolph's collarbone oh and I am finally in the Playoffs! :w00t:

Look out people my defense loves to hurt people! (H)

• Like 2

WHAT A FUCKING GAME 34-31 OT WIN

Seriously, that was fucking insane. NO run game at all literally until I needed it at the end, and your RB was giving me fits. That was insane.

Edit: Yeah, I got REALLY lucky a few times. I thought it was over when you got the first down on that screen pass, but the D stepped up. Also, I'm going to need to invest in a punter this offseason.

Also, Kenjon Barner went down. If I ever hear the name Knile Davis again I might explode.

Edited by PatDaMan