EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

I tried to make it work, happened to be a rough week as far as staying late at work and moving that week...

I was just joshing :P

Played the Browns and won 36-0. Another 6 sacks for Ferrell. Lost Antonio Brown for 5 weeks to broken ribs and Heath Miller for 3 weeks to a pulled groin though.

SUPER RUSS IS BACK! 346 yards, 4 TDs (2 through the air, 2 rushing). Needed it too, couldn't get the ground game going at all. Baldwin had a nice welcome back too with 40 yards and a TD. Only 3 sacks, but the defensive backfield showed up with 3 picks, one returned for a score.

Should've pitched a shutout, but St. Louis had a bullshit 75 TD pass that was intercepted until the ball warped into the receiver's hands.

I beat that Washington team 38-3. Ferrel broke the record for most sacks in a single game as he got to RG3 seven times and Josh Freeman once.

Oh, I also picked up another TE, 75 rated. Brandon Myers, I think the name is.

I stomped on the Cardinals and their shitty offensive line that let me get to their QB, and ultimately their Punter, with ease. Plus there gameplan was always run, run, pass almost everytime out. >_>

Since Drags is gone til Monday we've rolled onto next week. No user games again.

I may just sit all my starters for the rest of the regular season now >_>

You and me both... but Martin needs 2 TDs to tie LTs rushing TD record. :x

Final week of the season is a go!

EDIT - Of course my backup QB is injured for the game after the first play...

EDIT x2 - Lost to the Niners and only tied LTs rushing record. :/ Depending on a Srar/Pat loss now in order to get a bye in the Wildcard round.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra