EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

I'm not going to complain too much since I won, Brees was realistically accurate (60%) and I finally got a couple of interceptions, one for a TD no kess. But I've gone another week without a passing TD and all 4 picks I threw bounced out of a receiver's hands and a diving Saint scooped it off the ground. Twice in the end zone. Bullshit.

Cruuuuuuushed the Vikings, but lost Ertz for 6 weeks in the process. That's both of my top receivers out, for those keeping count. Maclin put up a helluva game though, McCoy ran 148, and Foles didn't throw a pick.

Didn't look at my defensive stats, but I know that I was close to 6 team sacks again, if I didn't get it.

Cruuuuuuushed the Vikings, but lost Ertz for 6 weeks in the process. That's both of my top receivers out, for those keeping count. Maclin put up a helluva game though, McCoy ran 148, and Foles didn't throw a pick.

Didn't look at my defensive stats, but I know that I was close to 6 team sacks again, if I didn't get it.

I'm sure they'll both be back for our game against one another :(

• Like 1

New England Patriots 16 - 50 Pittsburgh Steelers

Was 35-3 up at the half so played the second string for the second half. Landry Jones got a season ending injury in the 4th quarter so I've signed Philip Rivers to be the back up QB. Had a weird glitch where the Pats had a PAT, the kicker swung to kick it but the ball never moved and then we ran out and "blocked" the kick.

Beat the Panthers pretty easily but had a few injury scares, including Glennon and Mike Evans, but they ended up only missing a few plays. I did end up losing my starting MLB for 5 weeks so that led to me putting in my backups in fear of Carolina head hunting. >_> Sons a bitches.

Topped the Panthers 16-0,and even got my first passing TD of the year, hurray! Also added 3 more picks, not as egregious as the bullshit ones against the Saints, but I'm only taking full responsibility for one of them.

I have significantly underestimated the effect losing my top receiver and running back would have. I did alright last season despite a mediocre receiving corps, but I'm starting to think that's partly due to Harvin drawing a lot of attention. Blackmon just doesn't command that same respect. Christine Michael was awesome in relief of Lynch last year, don't think he had a carry under 5 yards. Figured I'd do alright with him as the feature back, but again, he's just not the same as Beast Mode and with a lacklustre aerial game, there's not as much room to run. Still, hung 129 yards on the Cats, so maybe that was the breakout game he needed to get properly in gear.

Thank goodness for my awesome D.

Started my game and Glennon gets taken out with a dislocated elbow and is out for the game, alright I have a half decent backup it'll be doable - three plays later he's out with bruised ribs. Punter Brendon McKnight come on down!

Oof.

• Like 1

Finally got a decent passing game going with Russ and he gets taken out in the second quarter, fractured elbow, done for the year. Fortunately Terrelle Pryor did well in relief, 150 yards, no picks and a rushing TD to boot.

I only have two QBs on the roster, so I presume I'm good to pick a new backup in free agency?

Edit: Wilson is out for 8 weeks, not the season as it said in-game. Still want a back up.

Edited by Cactus Drags