EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

I've only just clocked that the rookie reserve comes out of your available cap. I thought the available was what was left after the reserve. Might be common knowledge, but I'm a whole lot less confused now. Still utterly boned though. I basically need to roll the first week and see what offers I get. If I free up some space I can then pick up the shitty players left in free agency. Fucking game :(

Edited by Cactus Drags

I'm looking at shifting Wheaton to a CPU team and may have sent a trade offer to the Bucs in error, so whoever is running them just reject it.

Also, I'm trying to trade my way into getting a first round pick, it's a long boring process >_>

Rolled!

Only Srar made it out with some decent FA signings, Thrilla got one but that's about it.

I ended up wheeling and dealing picking up Richard Sherman and the first overall pick in the process. Pretty good haul if I say so myself. :P

I've sent Harvin to the receiver-starved Falcons for the first pick in the second round. So I now pick 31,32 and 33 :D

So here I think I've freed some cap space with the moves with DYSI and shifting Harvin, but nope. My rookie reserve just grew. This is infuriating, it wouldn't be so bad if EA made any effort to explain anything. I never feel like I know where I'm at. I can't easily see how a particular contract offered will affect my cap. I shouldn't have to back all the way out of a trade set up to see a player's stat card or scheme fit (didn't they used to have that on r3 back in the day?). Ugh.

Edited by Cactus Drags

I've sent Harvin to the receiver-starved Falcons for the first pick in the second round. So I now pick 31,32 and 33 :D

So here I think I've freed some cap space with the moves with DYSI and shifting Harvin, but nope. My rookie reserve just grew. This is infuriating, it wouldn't be so bad if EA made any effort to explain anything. I never feel like I know where I'm at. I can't easily see how a particular contract offered will affect my cap. I shouldn't have to back all the way out of a trade set up to see a player's stat card or scheme fit (didn't they used to have that on r3 back in the day?). Ugh.

Your rookie reserve grew because you have to pay those high picks you got

• Like 3

I'll be rolling sometime Tuesday afternoon for Day 2 of 3. After Day 3 comes the draft but I have no time Fri-Sun to get to a ps4 and sit through the whole draft. So it's probably too soon but how is Thursday 3pm EST for most of you? If not Thursday, how about Monday?

Edited by Lenny DYSItra