EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Gutsy fourth down call by Thrilla!

7-0 Steelers

Now Drags with a great drive to even it up at 7. His playcalling makes me feel like I'm thinking too much when I pick plays. I sub out, swap TEs, manually pick by formation and Drags just picks by suggestions and it works easily. <_<

This game is just as entertaining to watch then it is for them to play. Drags forced a fumble only to get overturned then go right back and get a pick six when Thrilla was sure to get points.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra
  • Like 1

Oh man, thought Thrilla was coming back into at the end there. Gratz, Dragsy!

Annoyingly that play to CS3 was open a few times and I either saw it too late or threw it too early/overthrew it. First time I remember Shorts have a positive match up against a CB all season.

Gutsy fourth down call by Thrilla!

7-0 Steelers

Now Drags with a great drive to even it up at 7. His playcalling makes me feel like I'm thinking too much when I pick plays. I sub out, swap TEs, manually pick by formation and Drags just picks by suggestions and it works easily. <_<

This game is just as entertaining to watch then it is for them to play. Drags forced a fumble only to get overturned then go right back and get a pick six when Thrilla was sure to get points.

I can't do all those things quickly enough. Well, that and I've no depth. I have in mind what play I want, if it's in the suggestions I take it, otherwise I go hunting. Only real downside is that I don't run nearly enough read option.

Great game thrilla, I'm mostly happy that Lynch got revenge for that goalline fumble earlier in the year.

Oh man, thought Thrilla was coming back into at the end there. Gratz, Dragsy!

Annoyingly that play to CS3 was open a few times and I either saw it too late or threw it too early/overthrew it. First time I remember Shorts have a positive match up against a CB all season.

I stupidly ignored that, and chose to rely on you continuing to overthrow it >_>

Defensive Player of the Year

Montra Pendleton... 5 points

Cameron Heyward... 15 points

Gerald McCoy... 34 points

Prince Amukamara... 36 points

Michael Bennett... 48 points

Offensive Player of the Year

Jimmy Graham... 5 points

Russell Wilson... 10 points

Nick Foles... 20 points

Drew Brees... 26 points

Garrod Sutton...

48 points! SWERVE~!

Jordan Matthews... 29 points

Most Valuable Player

Nick Foles... 5 points

Gerald McCoy... 8 points

Russell Wilson... 10 points

Prince Amukamara... 10 points

Jordan Matthews... 16 points

Michael Bennett... 28 points

One point was the difference...

Dramatic effect

This one was just unnecessary...

Drew Brees...

Garrod Sutton...

Garrod Sutton...

Drew Brees...

Drew Brees... 30 points

Garrod Sutton... 31 points

Congrats guys! Rolling into off-season now, should be the re-signing stage.

Edit - Fun Fact?: First time in EWBFL history that a team from the past years EWBFL Bowl was not represented in the next years EWBFL Bowl. Mainly because they quit. <_<

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Surprised Russell Wilson got as much attention as he did. No disagreements from me on any of the awards really. I'd perhaps have put Matthews as MVP and Sutton as OPOY due to the tds, but you can make a case either way.

Does anyone know what the last point you can scout is? I like to use all my points in one go.

Surprised Russell Wilson got as much attention as he did. No disagreements from me on any of the awards really. I'd perhaps have put Matthews as MVP and Sutton as OPOY due to the tds, but you can make a case either way.

Does anyone know what the last point you can scout is? I like to use all my points in one go.

3rd week of Free Agency, I think.

MVP MVP MVP!! :D

Can the MVP really play for a team that didn't make the playoffs [/Watt debate] >_>

• Like 1