EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

Oh and if Thrilla doesn't make it to the EWBFL Bowl by playing his entire playoff run against the CPU then he should just retire. <_< Its bad enough he made the worst trade in EWBFL history.

My rookie TE has been awesome though, no regrets.

I've lost to the CPU like three times this year (Pats, Broncos and Texans, IIRC), although I am on an eight game win streak now >_>

Also, I don't appear to have had a ballot or anything. What do you need?

Cleared cap penalties would've helped me out <_<

I dropped out a few weeks back, mainly because, due to injuries, I only had 2 wide receivers and no money to sign any

Beat the Packers 28-3 but it was a tough 28 points to get.

The almighty Jack Locker had to see playoff action because the Packers torn Mike Glennon's shoulder, and effectively my playoff chances after this game, late in the first quarter. So of course I had to repair the favor... and I gave Rodgers the same exact injury five plays later, only his injury is two weeks longer than Glennon's. But yeah, I'm fucked no matter who I play next week because it was really all defense and running game to beat the Pack so either Pat or Hugar should be fine.

I should win some type of award if I manage to win next week with Jack Locker as my starter. <_<

*mutters* I play Hugar. Pat vs. Drags. Thrilla vs. CPU.

Free between 1pm-4pm EST this week Hugar?

Uhh.. work thursday. Won't be free until 6pm EST. Fri and Sat I close so if we start game before 3pm EST I can play. Sunday and Monday off so whenever.

I can play now if you're free, otherwise, I'm off Thursday and Friday.

And DYSI, I'll send my postseason awards over at some point tonight.

Ah, sorry, I went to bed after posting. Thursday works, are you eastern time? If so, between 5-8pm your time?

Should be good anytime between there, yeah

• Like 1

*mutters* I play Hugar. Pat vs. Drags. Thrilla vs. CPU.

Free between 1pm-4pm EST this week Hugar?

Uhh.. work thursday. Won't be free until 6pm EST. Fri and Sat I close so if we start game before 3pm EST I can play. Sunday and Monday off so whenever.

I'll try for Friday around 2 then.

Paaaaaat, send me your nominees when you get a chance.

Yessirrr....last night was the last game of the Sixers season, so I should be back to normal-ish work hours from here on out, sorry for always being late for everything! haha...

Drags, I'm good when you are.

Edit: Also noticed a glitch in the stats... Josh Norman of the Panthers has one fumble recovery for......65,535 Yards.

Edited by PatDaMan