EWBFL PS4 Online League

DYSI

VENGEANCE IS MINE!

Good game Pat, I still struggle to keep your offense contained, I was fortunate to get some decent pressure from my line (missing from our first game). Apologies for attempting the 2pnt conversion, I was just automatically hitting x after the TD and the AI evidently believed I needed to go for it.

Oh, it's all good on the 2 pointer, I do the same thing. Made sense Math-wise, would've put you up 14 instead of 13.

As is the case when I lose these games, Foles threw picks. Not complaining because ultimately I don't think it would've made a huge difference, but what was up with that Cromartie Interception in the first quarter that was called an incompletion. He clearly came down with the ball like three yards in bounds before falling onto the sideline. Weird glitch.

Yeah I caught a break on that. It didn't look quite that clear to me, although I'm probably bring biased. I assume he was ruled as landing on his back on the sideline before his feet landed in bounds. Certainly wouldn't have felt hard done by if it'd been given. Hopefully the schedules align and we can do the rubber match next season.

Good game Hugar. I knew you were going to run those little drag and mesh routes and I tried man, zone, press, blitz, DE coverage and nothing. A very frustrating feeling, especially with Brees out. You stopped me on defense but I really didn't like my chances on that side of the ball without Glennon anyway. By the time I thought I could get an opportunity I cough it up after your TD to give you easy field position and thats where the game unraveled.

The next time I play you I'm going to just blitz everyone and cross my fingers.

Going to roll now.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

And another undefeated team falls. Dragsy gave me fits with figuring out his defense and I turned the ball over 5 times. That last one hurt though. My fb was running into a wide open zone in the end zone but instead turned his route up slighty causing the interception.

I dont know if drew brees could have done better as colt mccoy was shaking off so many sacks. But dang your defense is good. Pressure like no other, great press, and amazing awareness to fill zones quickly when the is an open receiver.

Good game.

• Like 1

If DYSI can roll us and Thrilla is about, I'm happy to do the Super Bowl tonight (I'll be free from about 915pm). Also, I've done some testing and my connection should be able to cope with me streaming through twitch. I'll have it set up, and if it's having a negative effect after the first quarter, I'll kill it. It *should* be fine though.