The Official Help Me Find a Mod/Scenario Thread

Does anyone have a 2009 Mod for TEW13? The one posted here was actually a 2008 Mod.

I have that mod but it it slightly edited. I removed Hogan and his friends from TNA,if you want it i can upload it.

Yes please, that would be great! Thanks :)

There you go,you just need to delete -Kopya part.

https://www.mediafire.com/?uwzcgwp798puzka

hello there, interested in doing a post WM 17 diary, i have found a diary that does May 2001, but would really like post mania so april.. would it just be easier editing the champions etc or just saying mania was at the end of April and start it first week of may?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this...

I'm just getting back into EWR after a couple years. I've been trying to find a mod that was done that made the colors of the game black and white instead of the red and white color scheme. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and/or where I can find this?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this...

I'm just getting back into EWR after a couple years. I've been trying to find a mod that was done that made the colors of the game black and white instead of the red and white color scheme. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and/or where I can find this?

Thanks in advance!

Also, does anyone know if there are any other sites, other than ewwarehouse, that host EWR scenarios? I remember there being more scenarios back in the day.

• 1 month later...

As I remember, there was a TEW 05 mod who involved the best roster in every era. Maybe that isn't the best explanation...

Promotion like WWE were separated like WWF Attitude, WWE pg era etc, and wrestlers were in propet 'era'.

So my question is, is there similar to this but for TEW13?? Sorry for my English,but Im not great in it at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a 2009 Mod for TEW13? The one posted here was actually a 2008 Mod.

I have that mod but it it slightly edited. I removed Hogan and his friends from TNA,if you want it i can upload it.

Yes please, that would be great! Thanks :)

There you go,you just need to delete -Kopya part.

https://www.mediafire.com/?uwzcgwp798puzka

Do you have a picture pack for this

DenizlispoR

• 2 months later...

Can anyone Please tell me there a better 1985 scenario out there than the one on EWWarehouse its just that it feels so incomplete almost EVERYONE whos not known to be Great technical wrestlers has nothing but 0s for all stats. For this game stats gotta be somewhat decent or your matches are gonna be terrible so with so many wrestlers with 0 i just crazy an makes it almost unplayable, yes i can change them with the arsenic or game editor but theres so many to fix i might as well redo the whole scenario. Another problem tho i can work around a lot more than the stats is wages for guys who only jobbers status are making 200,000 plus wages as if their the future wwf legends they become, again tho i can deal with that.

Trying to do a project game ive wanted to do with this game for a while an start from the first wrestlemania year an playing a long game all the way through to present adding wrestlers to the game the years they debuted an try an rebook some of the classic storylines an matches (as best the game allows) an change around some of the other stuff.