The Golf Club 2

Baddar

It's all about club selection on that course. There's some that select the driver by default, but the wind usually means you need to drop to at least the 3 wood.

Are you free between 4 and 9pm my time tomorrow? I assume that's around 11am/4pm yours. Could get a couple more in elsewhere.

It was good playing with you guys. Wasn't really on my game tonight, and during that first round, came up short with quite a few putts.

On the last course we played, I managed a 9 on a Par 5 to put me at +4 before I could even get started. The hole was at the top of a hill, and I couldn't get into position to putt. Overall I wasn't a massive fan of that one. As said to borman on PSN, the creator had tucked pins away behind bunkers, and his greens were like ice, making the approach shot a lottery. Fairways were generally narrow and always protected by bunkers at drive distance too. That's not so bad, but sucks when it's a long Par 4, forcing a 220yd approach. Good luck sticking those greens with a wood.

I did manage to hole the 18th on the New England course from 185yds though for eagle. Meant I lost to borman by a shot instead of 3 there. :)

Meacon, practice makes perfect. You'll get there!

Available at the same time tomorrow if you're both up for it. Johnny should join us too.

Meac, you have no idea how many rounds I have shot that were as bad, if not worse than yours. Heck, on the New England course you were pretty darn good.

Almost didn't want to stop playing today, I was just sinking putts left and right, and hitting good approach shots too. Don't think I've shot 3 rounds consecutively that well ever.

Now watch me go +10 tomorrow. <_<

• Like 1