FIFA 15 PS4 - The League

Rich

Columbus Crew 0 - 0 Montreal Impact.

Columbus Crew 3 - 2 Montreal Impact.

Good games. Felt harsh clinching the winner in the 90th.

The first game I should have won - it was close, but I didn't take the better chances.

You deserved the second game just about, but was close right up until the end. The miss you had when clear was unlucky, and the 25 yarder tipped away by your goalie almost had me out of my seat.

I was sure I was going to give a penalty away and get a sending off when your man went through one on one and then went over - must have just been the physics system barging him off of the ball and taking an air shot. Was hilarious.

• Like 1

Guys in Group B. I can play from 6 till 7:45 because of the Liverpool game. So if you want a few games tonight let me know :)

We still have a second match to play, so I'll give you a game.

Seriously though, are any of Group B playing any more? Nearly all the posts seem to be from the Group A lot :P

I've been busy past few days which is why I made that post. Yeh we can do that 2nd game when I get home. Just waiting for the bus now so should be on at 6