EWR 2015 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Thanks for this, Bill!

I haven't played in probably like 10 years. I just now got inspired and finally got off my proverbial ass and downloaded the game again, and also put your updates on it. Just getting started with my own fed now.

Bill DeMott resigned from WWE due to the recent allegations (though he denied them.)

Other reports say he was reassigned to an office position, unless its changed since I last read

Bill DeMott resigned from WWE due to the recent allegations (though he denied them.)

Other reports say he was reassigned to an office position, unless its changed since I last read

This is from PWInsider.com:

In regard to stories floating around that Bill DeMott has been moved to an office job within WWE, we have been told specifically by WWE representatives that he is gone from the company, not just the developmental system or NXT.

So that would be a no.

"So that would be a no"...geez you don't have to come off sounding like a prick about it

All speculative

-Based on the man's credentials and the critical praise he's getting

I think Mauro Renallo should have talent bumped up to, IDK, 85-90.

May seem extreme but his current stat seems way too low.

-Maybe make Kenny Omega's gimmick Comic Book Villain or Weirdo

also make him heel.