TEW13 Real World Update: March 2015

On a related note do personalities evolve over time, it seems logical just couldent find details on it, if so might be logical to use perfectly balanced as a default neutral starting point for workers and then changing to suit from there.

I believe they can do (probably why every AI rookie seems to be a complete arsehole :shifty: ) and there are ways you can semi-control them. I've seen references for example to "making them humble" by having them come in and do jobs and I've heard how pushing them too far up the card too soon can have negative effects. A balanced position early on may be the best function for most of them and then we can tweak from there. It'd probably be not too bad anyway from there as trying to set peoples things is a nightmare, one person may have found someone to be a nice polite and humble person and one may have found them unbearably arrogant how would we place that?

Trent has replaced Alex Koslov in NJPW and ROH to team with Rocky Romero as Roppongi Vice. Also Jimmy Jacobs is now a writer for WWE. also a few storylines would include.

Cesaro, Tyson Kidd and Natalya feuding with The Usos Naomi.

Brock w/ Heyman is feuding with Roman and Seth

The Rock and HHH started something at Mania but I dont think anythings going to happen till next year.

Bellas are feuding Paige and AJ.

I think thats it.

Edited by lukkearthur

Working on finishing up the database for release, mostly updating titles and doing the changes for WWE.

I have changed personalities for all workers not listed as active and was able to get through active workers based in Australia and Europe and will work through each region.

The database should be released at some point tomorrow.

^^^^^Beat me to it^^^^^

Also, Nick Gage should have problems with the law. He was just released from jail for Second Degree Robbery. He has also been in for drugs, but is off of them now.

• Like 1

Im not sure if this is too late but Adrian Neville is now just Neville and is no longer in developmental with WWE as well as Sin Cara and Kalisto were called up.

Is Pro Wrestling Syndicate in the game?

They have a TV show and Mick Foley is their GM.

Currently not, I'll look into adding them as a closed promotion for next month.

A closed promotion allows the player to run the promotion by making them active if they wish while not having them active in game, I use it to cut down on active promotions and speeding things up as well as having notable promotions active since in the past there were many promotions which would barely be touched for months.