TEW13 Real World Update: March 2015

Just a small question, Do you plan on adding Free Worker Pics anytime soon?

It wasn't something on my list of key things to do, now with the majority of that stuff sorted I will take a look, I believe Idol did a pic pack for that so I'll take a look at incorporating that.

Just a small question, Do you plan on adding Free Worker Pics anytime soon?

It wasn't something on my list of key things to do, now with the majority of that stuff sorted I will take a look, I believe Idol did a pic pack for that so I'll take a look at incorporating that.

You can feel free to use my pic pack if you want. Ive spent years piecing it together, so it's pretty extensive.

Are you talking about a pic pack in general or one specifically without wrestlers/celebrities because the latter is ideally what I'm looking for, Idol did a pic pack of around 400 pics of generic amateur pics split between male and female.

Can anybody take a look at Lucha Underground and see if there is anyone missing from the roster as well as giving a rough idea on card position so I can sort out popularities, and has the trios title tournament final aired yet?

For now, I've just imported free pics from Cpt. Charisma's pack and mod so that I don't have to create the files in-game. Also, you may have already done this, but personalities should to be fixed, even if you just do random ones. Doing a Road to Glory is near impossible because the personality that you used as default means that they will want to book for themselves.

If you have recommendations for personality changes gimme the worker and the personality and I'll change them, there is a guide in the first post on the personalities and their effects on the backstage attitude and how the worker would act. I'd rather stick to the templates only because its easier to set up since its sliders with no level indicator.

As I mentioned before I had set them as Company Man as a default but that would automatically give you a 100% backstage rating, I changed them all over to Normal Wrestler which would mean it would not automatically be a 100% positive backstage rating.

I went in the in-game database and gave the majority of owners "company man," other than a select few who book the shows themselves (ie, Gabe Sapolsky) and a couple that I just gave "Random" personalities, but that was just a quick fix for RTG.

I would give most workers who are within maybe 3 or 4 years active the "Rookie" preset for starts, other than some that are known for bad attitudes. Would probably give Vince McMahon a "company man" preset. Some older workers (Dutch Mantel, Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko, Lance Storm etc) "Grizzled Veteran." Adam Pearce in particular is a "Class Act."

That is all I can think of off the top of my head.

Another thing I have noticed is that a lot of workers retire from the business or from wrestling in the beginning of the game.

From March to September I have had 221 workers retire. Unsure how to fix this or if it is possible, but figured I would mention it.

Finally, Lance Storm should be set as semi-active. He still wrestles some on the indy scene. Also, he should be set as having no hair.

EDIT: Jocephus Brody should have Crazy and Brute performance set to Strong (He plays a Bruiser Brody-esque gimmick.) His menace should be above average, Brawling Above Average, Hardcore Below Average, Acting average. He should be about even playing Heel or Face.

Edited by rdylanm01

I went in the in-game database and gave the majority of owners "company man," other than a select few who book the shows themselves (ie, Gabe Sapolsky) and a couple that I just gave "Random" personalities, but that was just a quick fix for RTG.

So that issue is to do with owners/bookers who wrestle in the company, that is a simple fix to set owners/bookers to company man with the odd exceptions due to the obvious.

Another thing I have noticed is that a lot of workers retire from the business or from wrestling in the beginning of the game.

From March to September I have had 221 workers retire. Unsure how to fix this or if it is possible, but figured I would mention it.

Thats an issue due to the fact the game retires people at 65 and I also assume it also counts those whoare retired changing to out of the business.

Will you be doing a pre and post wrestlemania post or just April?

I wasnt planning on it.

EDIT

One downside of changing owners personalities is that they want to hire a seperate booker on day one, or in other words the return of the "Booker Search for X" news reports on day one.

On a related note do personalities evolve over time, it seems logical just couldent find details on it, if so might be logical to use perfectly balanced as a default neutral starting point for workers and then changing to suit from there.

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Done a few small scale tests in a separate database, might be an idea to redo the default personalities to set them to Perfectly Balanced, should lead them to be more agreeable overall, plus would allow me to go through and set others to a more logical setting.

This wont happen for this month because I wont be able to finish it in three days so expect it for May.

Edited by TheWho87

You probably watched Mania, but if not, here you go:

Seth Rollins cashed in and won the World Heavyweight belt.

Daniel Bryan won the intercontinental title.

Big Show won the Battle Royal.

Cesaro & Kidd kept the belts.

John Cena won the United States belt.

Since the March is almost over and you decided to add storylines,here's what i see from TNA.

BDC vs The Rising ( MVP&Drew as major,other as minor),50 heat.
Low Ki vs Spud, 50 heat.
Lashley vs Kurt Angle, 60 heat.
Bram vs Magnus/with Mickie James, 80 heat.

I'm not sure about this one : Revolution vs Hardyz/Wolves, 60 heat.

You probably watched Mania, but if not, here you go:

Don't assume, I dont watch WWE at all, I dont see the point in paying £40 a month to watch something I'm not a fan off and then having to pay for PPVs. And before you say $9.99 I can barely keep up with my YouTube and thats free.

Since the March is almost over and you decided to add storylines,here's what i see from TNA.

BDC vs The Rising ( MVP&Drew as major,other as minor),50 heat.

Low Ki vs Spud, 50 heat.

Lashley vs Kurt Angle, 60 heat.

Bram vs Magnus/with Mickie James, 80 heat.

I'm not sure about this one : Revolution vs Hardyz/Wolves, 60 heat.

I'll remove the WWE ones since they seemed to have ended at Mania.

On a personalities note I while I may not finish by the time of the April update I will try and finish up as much as possible rather than waiting to start in April.