The EWB Vikings (PS4 FIFA 16 Pro Club)

9 to 5

So trying to find a solution to this problem, I ended up stumbling across the real reason why everyone already has all the outrageous hair styles, colours and fancy traits. Since my Pro has already continuously lost all his traits, there was no harm for me to test it out. 

All you have to do is go on the Pro Leaderboard, and look at another players Unlocked Achievements... and you unlock them.

That's just ridiculous. It's open glitches like that which is probably buggering up Pro Clubs in the first place. It doesn't alter your stats or ratings, it just unlocks all the things on the player edit screen if the player you're looking at has unlocked those things.

Edited by Stevie B

You lost all your traits too? Mine kept everything I had, so he has the same traits and appearance like shirt and boots and everything, which is funny because I have all the boots I'd unlocked still unlocked, yet I'm still unlocking the accomplishments all over again now for the boot packs that contain the ones I have already unlocked.

So trying to find a solution to this problem, I ended up stumbling across the real reason why everyone already has all the outrageous hair styles, colours and fancy traits. Since my Pro has already continuously lost all his traits, there was no harm for me to test it out. 

All you have to do is go on the Pro Leaderboard, and look at another players Unlocked Achievements... and you unlock them.

That's just ridiculous. It's open glitches like that which is probably buggering up Pro Clubs in the first place. It doesn't alter your stats or ratings, it just unlocks all the things on the player edit screen if the player you're looking at has unlocked those things.

Jesus, how does shit like that even make it through to the final game? All they do is minor tweaks to the game every year and slap on a ridiculous price tag, and yet that goes through unnoticed? Absurd.

You lost all your traits too? Mine kept everything I had, so he has the same traits and appearance like shirt and boots and everything, which is funny because I have all the boots I'd unlocked still unlocked, yet I'm still unlocking the accomplishments all over again now for the boot packs that contain the ones I have already unlocked.

At first I was just losing my kit items. (ankle tape, gloves, shirt untucked) but last night when we were playing I had lost Skill Dribble, Early Cross and all the ones you get from the catalogue. That completely pissed me off. As Eddie referred too... I've unlocked White Ankle Tape about 6 bloody times now. 

Sometimes I was still earning some stats, but other times (such as the white anke tape) they were constantly being reset. I still seemed to have high interceptions, but matches played were reset for example. I really can't get my head around it.

Edited by Stevie B