EWR March '16 Update **Spoilers Ahead**

49 minutes ago, bigworm said:

i think some mexican wrestlers need to bump their stats because when i am playing the game there are rarley good mexicans brawlers or technicians. for example i think that pentagon jr needs to get his stats bumped anybody have suggestions?

Hmmm, I think Pentagon's brawl could be upped just a little to 63. As for the others, Mexican wrestling doesn't have a lot of brawlers. The main brawlers are guys like Negro Casas and Rush. As for technical ability, typically that is shown in one-on-one matches like those in Lucha Underground and CMLL's Relampago/Thunder.

Lucha Underground notes:

DelAire Daivari and Konnan look to be done. Konnan is supposedly done due to his fall out with AAA (so remove him from there as well.)

Brian Cage should be a tweener machine for Lucha Underground.

Famous B should be a tweener with a guru gimmick. I'd raise his charisma to 74.

Sexy Star should Campana as her secondary finisher. That is a submission hold.

Lucha Underground Spoilers that I recall from Ultima Lucha 2

Spoiler
  • DelAvar Daivari isn't done, he wrestled a match against someone at Ultima Lucha
  • Speaking of that, that someone is Paul London
  • Dr. Wagner Jr. is now a part of Lucha Underground
  • This guy called Nikron or something debuted but that can wait I guess until we know who it is haha

11 hours ago, NovaPen said:

Lucha Underground Spoilers that I recall from Ultima Lucha 2

Reveal hidden contents
  • DelAvar Daivari isn't done, he wrestled a match against someone at Ultima Lucha
  • Speaking of that, that someone is Paul London
  • Dr. Wagner Jr. is now a part of Lucha Underground
  • This guy called Nikron or something debuted but that can wait I guess until we know who it is haha

Here's spoilers about that...

Spoiler

The closest to DelAire Daivari is an enterant in the dark match battle royal, El Captain Delacruz. At this point I say delete him as he has not been on the first 8 episodes with no return foreseeable. (I could be wrong but with 9+ weeks of missed shows and no promos, I'd think it's a safe removal.)

Also the Dr. Wagner Jr. is still a few weeks off. He won't be debuted until after the April shows air the earliest making it irrelevant to the game.

More notes:

PJ Black should be heel.

Marty Martinez should be regimmicked into crazy. Flying Double Stomp should be his finisher (top rope move) and his secondary should be Striking Spear.

Spoiler

Cheerleader Melissa debuted as Mariposa (Marty's sister) two weeks ago as a freak character.

I'd say make the title holders for Lucha Underground in-line with how it is airing on TV than it is with the "real world." As far I know, it isn't like a WCW or even WWF situation where house shows could have title changes despite tv shows occurred.

Spoiler

As of this week's episode Fenix relinqushed the Gift of the Gods title to fight then champ Mil Muretes.

Spoiler

Matazana won't be the champion until this coming week's episode.

Edited by mkpunk

The way I do my updates, is if for example someone's wins a a belt on a taping and the show ain't until the next month, I'm gonna change it in game because a new game always starts in the filling month.

example....

Spoiler

Let's say someone won the TNA title in taping in February and it won't air until April, I'm gonna change it. Whenever you start a new game, it starts a month after your in game clock. So it'll be accurate.

On March 19, 2016 at 17:33, Paige Turner said:

The way I do my updates, is if for example someone's wins a a belt on a taping and the show ain't until the next month, I'm gonna change it in game because a new game always starts in the filling month.

example....

Reveal hidden contents

That doesn't make sense. If you download april's data, you set your clock to account for an April start time.

• Like 3

AAA Updates:
Rename Dark Cuervo to El Cuervo
Remove Cibernetico, he hasn't wrestled there since November and has jumped to Lucha Libre Elite and to a lesser extent, CMLL.
Remove Carta Brava Jr., Goya Kong, Mr. 450 and Steve Pain, they have all expressed that they departed AAA for various reasons: Goya being pregnant, Carta not getting booked and 450 and Pain being Konnan bring ins.
Add Los Xinetes as a stable with Zorro, Escoria and El Cuervo.

CMLL Updates:
Cibernetico should be added to CMLL as a main event biker.
Remove Diamante. Rename as he is now working as As Charro on the Mexican indies.
Pierroth III's Comando Carribean should be Pierroth, Misteroso Jr. and El Sagrado so remove Pierrothito, Pequeno Violencia and Zexuis.

Edit:
Marco Corelone has been kicked out of Los Ingobernales so make him a face in both CMLL and LLE. Also due to the fact there are only two Ingobernales right now, delete the Los Ingobernales stable for now.

Edited by mkpunk

3 minutes ago, NovaPen said:

Sexy Star has reportedly left AAA.

I've heard mixed stories of her being injured or retired. It is fairly unclear right now.

AAA Spoilers:

Spoiler

Texano Jr. is the Mega Heavyweight Champion

Halloween, Damian 666, Nicho (Psicosis) and Pagano came in as the "REAL" Perros del Mal. I would make Pentagon Jr., Daga, Taya and Joe Lider tweeners in AAA. Damien and Pagano need to be added to the game. Call the stable 

Damian 666:

Spoiler

Name: Damian 666
Short Name: Damian
Nationality: Mexican
Birthmonth: July
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $30,000
Employer #1: AAA
Disposition: Heel
Position: Midcard
Gimmick: Extremist
Stats: 72/63/53/72/57/52/59/85/85
Primary Finisher: Valgueza (Impact)
Secondary Finisher: Martinete (Impact)

Pagano:

Spoiler

Name: Pagano
Short Name: Pagano
Nationality: Mexican
Birthmonth: February
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $15,000
Employer #1: AAA
Disposition: Heel
Position: Lower Midcard
Gimmick: Extremist
Stats: 52/57/68/53/57/38/50/85/85
Ticked: Shooting
Primary Finisher: Air Raid Crash (Impact)
Secondary Finisher: Electric Chair Facebuster (Impact)

TV show and Network Updates:

I would change Impact Wrestling to Tuesdays. 

America One has been bought (as of 2014) by YouToo America and got branded that in 2015.

I'd argue adding El Rey Network for Lucha Underground. In game Lucha Underground and MCW Rage TV cannibalize each other on different regional networks at Wednesday on the same early evening. I'd raise set El Rey at 60 production values, 1.95 rating and risk to 66% for early evening, 2.45 rating and 71% risk at prime time, 1.45 rating and 75% risk for late night and 0.9 rating and 78% risk for graveyard.

EDIT:
I don't think Argenis and Drago are touring with All Japan anymore so remove that touring commitment. 
SUSHI should be set to touring for All Japan.
Matazna should be named Matazna Cueto. I'd raise overness to 56.
Dragon Azteca should be name El Dragon Azteca Jr.
Pentagon Jr. should really be tweener in Lucha Underground.

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1