NFL Thread

Guest LdE1986

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEEK 16 provided some highs and lows for me. The highs: Peyton Manning's 49th TD and the Colt's comeback win over the Chargers, watching the Tampa Bay Fuckaneers get stomped by the Carolina Panthers (even though for some reason I picked the Bucs to get into the playoffs?!?), and getting to see Buffalo manhandle the 49ers so there is no doubt who will get the #1 pick next year. The lows: Having Brian Westbrook and Donovan McNabb starting on my fantasy team, having to see Koy Detmer play, having Chad Pennington shit the bed and the Patriots win again, see Big Ben get knocked out of the game by the Ravens (even though he will be back), and having to see Jeff Blake play. FUCK YOU PHILLY, YOU DESTROYED MY CHANCE AT THE TITLE! And you made an unsuspecting national audience watch Koy Detmer play. Koy Detmer!

• 2 weeks later...

Jets vs Chargers was one of the greatest games I have ever watched.

No one, I mean NO ONE picked the Jets to win.

When we won the game in OT, I was so happy. My friend from Jersey was freaking out on the phone. What a rush that was.

Now we gotta face either the Patriots or Steelers. I know we have a chance against the Pats but the Steelers I'm not to sure about.

I'm still on this emotional high from the win last night. It's gonna last all week,

I could have cared less about the San Diego/New York Jets game, but I wanted to see the Rams lose. I fucking can't stand Mike Martz.

I'm probably one the few people in the universe, outside of Denver, that picked the Broncos over the Colts. I need Denver and Minnesota to win so I can break even, lost 40 bucks on the games yesterday ($20 a game).

The Broncos secondary should all be fired after making Reggie Wayne look like Jerry Rice on all his catch and runs. Fucking losers.

I wanted to see the Jets lose last night, but I think they have a better shot at beating Pittsburgh than the Chargers would have simply because their offense is basically ball control, and that's really the only way to handle a team that wants to run it 40+ times. The Chargers likely would've had a lot of 3 and outs, allowing the Steelers to eat the clock, and wear down their defense before pulling away in the second half.

Having said all that, I will for the first time in my life be rooting for the Jets to win a playoff game next week, since I hate all Pittsburgh teams (and basically all other teams in the state of Pennsylvania too). I'm tired of hearing that Big Ben is the messiah, and so desperately want him to lose "the big game" even if that means the Jets would be in the AFC Championship.

Big Ben will crush the Jets. Yes, he will crush them. Big Ben will take every single one of the Jets, unscrew their heads, take each and every one of those heads, shove them down Chad Pennington's throat, staple a Terrible Towel to Pennington's ass and mail him to San Diego, for all Charger fans to see what they lost to.

And yes, that is the last time I ever bet on the Broncos. Nothing against them...

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

You should believe in the team you support. Its only healthy. Hell, I may seem like a blind Pittsburgh fan boy right now, but after seeing the Steelers' cap off a 15-1 season by having their back ups take down a red hot Buffalo Bills team, I'm very confident in my team. No, I'm extremely confident in my team. I'm riding a confidence high and I have many reasons to justify it. But if they lose, then they lose. I'll accept that, as I have nothing against the Jets on any other day and if their win over San Diego proved anything, its that it should indeed be a fantastic game. But I have tremendous confidence in the Steelers beating the Jets. No offense to any die hard Jet's fans. The Steeler haters, on the other hand, who just want to see the Steelers lose for no reason at all except for their the fact they hate the team, or possibly the people that automatically hate the best teams because its the anti-cool thing to do, can kiss my white, pasty ass. GO STEELERS!

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

Guest Future Shock

Vikings 14, Pack 0, 10 minutes left in the First Quarter.

VIKINGS HEIL, bitches.

MOTHERFUCKING INTERECEPTION BY THE VIKES~!

Edited by Future Shock