NFL Thread

Guest LdE1986

You CANNOT, using all the common sense you have, compare Peyton and Vick.

I would never try to compare Peyton TO Vick B)

Because there's nothing there to compare due to the fact that Vick is out of Petyon's league.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest seattlebandfan9

Vick and Payton are two very different quarterbacks. One stays in the pocket and one doesn't.

Peyton is better by far.

I hate them both, but Peyton is awesome.

If you took away Vick's legs he would be an average quarterback at best. The only reason he gets hype is because of that gift. I'm not knocking it, it's friggin amazing. I am just saying. Vick doesn't make good throws and until he learns how to, he will be an average QB with an insane speed and crazy ablities to do crazy things.

Peyton had an amazing season and it will be remembered forever.

Favre > Peyton > Vick

I'm a Packer's fan...What do you expect really?

Ah come on Spanktooth. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who hates the Steelers more than I do, but Heins Ward is one of the most talented recievers in the league and went out Sunday and gave everything he had in that game. I'll guarentee that you won't find a player in the game who works harder and/or wants it more than Ward. It's just a shame that he plays for Pittsburgh.

As far as Vick/Manning goes I'll stick to my original argument that if given a choice I'd take Vick over Manning any day. The actually argument though, just compare the receivers.

Ah come on Spanktooth. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who hates the Steelers more than I do, but Heins Ward is one of the most talented recievers in the league and went out Sunday and gave everything he had in that game. I'll guarentee that you won't find a player in the game who works harder and/or wants it more than Ward. It's just a shame that he plays for Pittsburgh.

Why? He wouldn't have it any other way and neither would we? He's a perfect fit here.

Why? He wouldn't have it any other way and neither would we? He's a perfect fit here.

Peyton > Vick > Green > McNabb > Culpepper > Brady > Pennington > Carr > Brees > Leftwich > Hasselbeck > Brooks > Delhomme > Griese > Favre :thumbsup:

Wow.. The only quarterbacks Vick is better than on that list is Hasselback, Brooks, and Griese. And that is NOT an accomplishment.

Whats up with Falcon Fans automatically assuming that they will be a dominant team next year?

Falcons aren't very good at being consistent on a year basis.. Considering they have never had a back to back winning season in their team history..

• 2 weeks later...

That's what, 3 huge breaks for the Eagles already in this game. I don't want to hear any Pats haters bitching and moaning if Philly loses since they've already had 2 turnovers reversed and a 30 yard play plus a penalty that shouldn't have happened.

Edited by naiwf