NFL Thread

Guest LdE1986

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Jets/Bengals game has been surprisingly entertaining with all of the random plays such as Pennington's fumble that wasn't, Carter fumbling the opening kickoff, the Bengals getting screwed on a 43 yard bomb because one of their lineman held a Jet that was in the backfield before the snap. This one may come down to the last possession as it's 24-17 Jets early in the 4th.

This Jets/Bengals game has been surprisingly entertaining with all of the random plays such as Pennington's fumble that wasn't, Carter fumbling the opening kickoff, the Bengals getting screwed on a 43 yard bomb because one of their lineman held a Jet that was in the backfield before the snap. This one may come down to the last possession as it's 24-17 Jets early in the 4th.

Definately make Vick available for trade. Portis wouldn't be bad since Joe Bugel's in Washington and he's an offensive line genius, but the star lineman is Jansen, who's gone for the year. Still, Portis'll be good for decent numbers. But if you just make Vick available, you can see who offers what.

And McCardell doesn't want more money, he just wants out of Tampa.

Guest Bluesman

FUCK. If I see Bill Cowher I will kick him square in the nuts. I told my dad to draft Curtis Martin instead of Duce Staley, and Shaun Alexander instead of Clinton Portis, but NOOOOOOOO, why listen to the only person there who isn't drunk/high.

Someone seriously will give up a top running back for Vick? Whatever you do, do NOT post a message for Vick, because then everyone will know you're looking to deal him, and may not offer you as much. First I'd offer to the teams with shitty QB's, like someone who has a combo of Kurt Warner and Rich Gannon, or something along those lines.

I've got McNair as a backup to Culpepper in one of my leagues, I might have to make some trade offers. I didn't think I'd get more than a borderline second/third string RB.

Edited by Bluesman

Add in 7 yds receiving and an extra TD for Martin. He was a monster today. I hate the Jets but was glad to see him healthy for the first time in years. I was impressed with Palmer who only made one mistake all game long... too bad it cost them a chance to tie it in the last 2 minutes.

LivingLegend is in our league, so Our league > yours by default.

Plus we got to postwhore on this forum....:shifty:/forum/index.php?showtopic=7372&st=0">http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index....topic=7372&st=0

Ahh....JHS is enamored with Fantasy Football.....I remember when I first got into it.....

The memories...... :shifty:

Edited by thuganomic