Xenosaga II, anyone else waiting for it?

MalaCloudy Black

Right now Xenosaga II is one of the only things on my gaming wishlist, alongside GTA: San Andreas. I know Matzat and Billy Castillo have both played Xenosaga I (and presumably beaten it), but err..is anyone else looking forward to Xenosaga II? February 2005...that seems so far away :mellow:

Erm...I heard that it was a huge dissapointment, but I'll probably buy it anyway.

Where'd you hear that? is it already out in Japan? RAAAAHHH. I still want to play it because it has teh Jin~.

Star Ocean 3 looks really neat from the commercials I've seen, I may give it a go if I get some money.

And what's wrong with Allen, other than the fact that he ultimately served no purpose in Episode I and was a complete coward in love with Shion?

...oh wait.

Even though that review Gongsun posted isn't the best, I'll probably still wind up buying XSII, heh. I mean, XSI completely blew ANY Final Fantasy game I EVER played out of the water, and even with the crap review it got I expect XSII to be the same way.

Although I'm not very keen on the idea of no armor, no weapons, no money or no UMD Database...which is gay.

I heard Shinji masturbates over Asuka's comatose body in the movie. That's one thing they need to rip off more.

Yes. Yes he does. Closely followed by the perfect line to follow such an event:

"...God, I'm so fucked up."

:pinch:

No, see the differenc, Xenogears rocks brutaly, NGE is the biggest overhyped pice of bullshit ever

*decides not to start*

I'm waiting for Xenosaga II, also. Along with the Godzilla Monster Smash Melee sequel, which they're going to be making for the PS2 as well as the X-Box. And X-Men Legends. :)

I don't like the fact that they changed the graphics to look more realistic, instead of anime-ish, and I've heard they've changed the combat system somewhat. But I do like the fact that you get some double-team tech attacks. :)

And I hope they recast Momo's voice. I don't want to hear Sasami from Tenchi Muyo all the time while I'm playing the game!

Edited by GhostMachine

I still need to play Xenosaga Ep 1... probably just ask for christmas...possibly.

But I am really waiting for GTA: SA, MGS3(probably won't get until my birthday in march), Kingdom Hearts 2(got to wait until I believe September 2005 when it comes out, and my most wanted game right now... GRAN TURISMO 4... for 3 reasons...I bought the GT4 Steering Wheel, I have GT 1,2 and 3 and the final reason it looks,feels (I have GT4 Prologue) and is pure awesomeness.

ok well i am done my rant on how awesome GT4 wil be. :D

I'm nearly finished with XS1 and yeah i can't wait for XS2. Though i agree with CI, i'm slightly annoyed with how they went for a more " real " look for #2. But wither way i'll like it, and there are a few other rpgs on my wish list i'm gonna get. Oh and i agree XS series blows FF series out of the water. ^_^