Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Could I possibly have the following please:

thSean_OHaire.jpg

This type of Sean O'Haire with the WWE Undisputed Title (preferably this type - http://images.wikia....onship_Belt.jpg) on kyky

John Morrison with the Money In The Bank briefcase on kyky

Matt Hardy as he currently looks in TNA with the ECW Television Championship (this style please - http://pic15.picture...7/172296006.jpg) on kyky

Thank you very much :)

Edited by JokerMorrison

Way to give away diary results,lol

hi, can anybody make the next in kyky please?

A hot pic of Layla with womens title and another with divas title.

A hot pic of Natalya with the same of above.

Justin Gabriel, Yoshitatsu, Chris Daniels and Sin Cara with wwe cruiserweight title

Thanks.

layladivas.jpglaylawomens.jpgnatalyawomens.jpgnatalyadivas.jpg

gabrielcweight.jpgdanielscweight.jpgyoshicweight.jpgcaracweight.jpgcaracweight1.jpg

Can I get:Daniel Bryan and El Generico each with the WWE Tag Team Championships Thanks in Advance. Let me add to that Cody Rhodes with the World Heavyweight championship too

genericotag.jpggenericotag2.jpgbryantag.jpg

bryantag2.jpgrhodeswhc.jpgrhodeswhc2.jpg

168849_122290734508180_100001817618696_148427_944204_n.jpg

kyky pls

jeff.jpg

Could I possibly have the following please:

thSean_OHaire.jpg

This type of Sean O'Haire with the WWE Undisputed Title (preferably this type - WWE_Undisputed_Championship_Belt.jpg) on kyky

John Morrison with the Money In The Bank briefcase on kyky

Matt Hardy as he currently looks in TNA with the ECW Television Championship (this style please - 172296006.jpg) on kyky

Thank you very much :)

thSean_OHaire.jpgHARDY-1.jpghardy2.jpgmorrisonmitb2-1.jpgmorrisonmitb-1.jpg

Current CM Punk with US title on KyKy? Thanks.

punkus.jpgpunkus2.jpg

Edited by michgcs

Can I have Tyson Tomko with the United States Championship, Londrick with the WWE Tag titles (2002-2009 version), Triple H with the World Heavyweight Championship, Eddie G with the Worldf Heavyweight championship and Shelton Benjamin with the spinner WWE Championship. On KYKY please, thanks.

A mostly NJPW update with others i had lying about.

Gedo, Giant Bernard, Hideo Saito, Hiromu Takahashi, Hirooki Goto, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Jado, Jushin Liger, Karl Anderson, Katsuhiko Nagata, Kazuchika Okada, Kelly Kelly, King Fale, Koji Kanemoto, KUSHIDA, Kyosuke Mikami, Manabu Nakanishi, Miss Tessmacher (x2), MVP, Nobuo Yoshihashi, Prince Devitt, Ryusuke Taguchi, Satoshi Kojima, Shinsuke Nakamura, Super Strong Machine, Taichi, Takaaki Watanabe, Takashi Iizuka, Tama Tonga, Tetsuya Naito, Tiger Mask IV, Togi Makabe, Tomoaki Honma, Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano, Undertaker, Wataru Inoue, Yuji Nagata, Yujiro Takahashi

Removing Broken Links

Edited by TheWho87

A mostly NJPW update with others i had lying about.

Out of curiosity do you remember where you got these from? I've been looking for good studio shots of a few of these guys forever.

Nevermind, I see that the NJPW website has been updated since I last visited it. Found them. Thanks anyway.

Edited by galacticgonzo

Can I have Tyson Tomko with the United States Championship, Londrick with the WWE Tag titles (2002-2009 version), Triple H with the World Heavyweight Championship, Eddie G with the Worldf Heavyweight championship and Shelton Benjamin with the spinner WWE Championship. On KYKY please, thanks.

Please. :)

Justin Gabriel, Yoshitatsu, Chris Daniels and Sin Cara with wwe cruiserweight title

Thanks.

gabrielcweight.jpgdanielscweight.jpgyoshicweight.jpgcaracweight.jpgcaracweight1.jpg

Thanks the pics are awesome, thanks again!!

Thanks.

Thanks the pics are awesome, thanks again!!

I wasn't too happy with the Cruiserweight title, but that was the only pic I had... :rolleyes: The Layla (women's title) and Natalya (diva's title) I just cut from psd-dreams.

Joechampion.jpg

thoughts?

Not bad, I like it :D

Please. :)

triplehwhc.jpgtriplehwhc2.jpgtomkous.jpgsheltonwwe.jpgshelton2.jpg

london.jpgkendrick.jpgeddiewhc.jpgeddiewhc2.jpg