Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

Ok so, TheWho87's post inspired me to start doing RKY Updates again and here is the first of what I have done.

No Brand

Bret Hart, Dusty Rhodes, Edge, Joseph Mercury, Kevin Nash, Linda McMahon, Little Guido, Michelle McCool, Mr. McMahon, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Shawn Michaels, Stephanie McMahon

Bret_Hart.jpgDusty_Rhodes.jpgEdge.jpgJoseph_Mercury.jpgKevin_Nash.jpgLinda_McMahon.jpgLittle_Guido.jpgMichelle_McCool.jpgMr_McMahon.jpgNicole_Polizzi.jpgShawn_Michaels.jpgSteph_McMahon.jpg

Tough Enough

AJ Kirsch, Andy Leavine, Ariane Andrew, Bill DeMott, Booker T, Christina Crawford, Eric Watts, Ivelisse, Velez, Jeremiah Riggs, Luke Robinson, Martin Casaus, Matt Capiccioni, Mikael Zaki, Michelle Deighton, Rima Fakih, Ryan Howe, Steve Austin, Trish Stratus

AJ_Kirsch.jpgAndy_Leavine.jpgAriane_Andrew.jpgBill_DeMott.jpgBooker_T.jpgC_Crawford.jpgEric_Watts.jpgIvelisse_Velez.jpgJeremiah_Riggs.jpgLuke_Robinson.jpgMartin_Casaus.jpgMatt_Capiccioni.jpgMickael_Zaki.jpgM_Deighton.jpgRima_Fakih.jpgRyan_Howe.jpgSteve_Austin.jpgTrish_Stratus.jpg

NXT

Byron Saxton, Chavo Guerrero, Conor O'Brian, Darren Young, Hornswoggle, Jacob Novak, JTG, Lucky Cannon, Titus O'Neil, Tyson Kidd, Vladimir Kozlov, Yoshi Tatsu

Byron_Saxton.jpgChavo_Guerrero.jpgConor_OBrian.jpgDarren_Young.jpgHornswoggle.jpgJacob_Novak.jpgJTG.jpgLucky_Cannon.jpgTitus_ONeil.jpgTyson_Kidd.jpgVladimir_Kozlov.jpgYoshi_Tatsu.jpg

Not criticizing or nothing but normally we have the belts on champions.

Not really, Rocky normally did the title bars instead unless belts were requested.

Someone have the new logo Impact Wrestling? I can`t find it anywhere.

They are still using the TNA logo, it appears, but the website has been overhauled: http://www.tnawrestling.com

I actually did a new banner last night because of the change... Of course, they couldn't have done it LAST month, when I was doing all of these... :)

banner_TNA.jpg

Nothing fancy, but it fits with the way I did the entire banner package that was in the first post of this thread. Just updating the color scheme really.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest wwefan45

need a few people with Belts

Akyako Hamada with the WWE Divas Championship

Alberto Del Rio with the ECW Championship

Shad Gaspard with the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Paul Burchill with the WWE US Championship

Cheerleader Melissa with the WWE Womens Championship

thanks in Advance

Someone have the new logo Impact Wrestling? I can`t find it anywhere.

Impact Wrestling Logo

97i80p.jpg

On Logo Background

Impact.jpg

need a few people with Belts

Akyako Hamada with the WWE Divas Championship

Alberto Del Rio with the ECW Championship

Shad Gaspard with the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Paul Burchill with the WWE US Championship

Cheerleader Melissa with the WWE Womens Championship

thanks in Advance

Hamada-5.jpgAlbertoDelRio-15.jpgShad-1.jpgPaulBurchill-2.jpgCheerleaderMelissa2.jpg

Ok so, TheWho87's post inspired me to start doing RKY Updates again and here is the first of what I have done.

No Brand

Bret Hart, Dusty Rhodes, Edge, Joseph Mercury, Kevin Nash, Linda McMahon, Little Guido, Michelle McCool, Mr. McMahon, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Shawn Michaels, Stephanie McMahon

Bret_Hart.jpgDusty_Rhodes.jpgEdge.jpgJoseph_Mercury.jpgKevin_Nash.jpgLinda_McMahon.jpgLittle_Guido.jpgMichelle_McCool.jpgMr_McMahon.jpgNicole_Polizzi.jpgShawn_Michaels.jpgSteph_McMahon.jpg

Tough Enough

AJ Kirsch, Andy Leavine, Ariane Andrew, Bill DeMott, Booker T, Christina Crawford, Eric Watts, Ivelisse, Velez, Jeremiah Riggs, Luke Robinson, Martin Casaus, Matt Capiccioni, Mikael Zaki, Michelle Deighton, Rima Fakih, Ryan Howe, Steve Austin, Trish Stratus

AJ_Kirsch.jpgAndy_Leavine.jpgAriane_Andrew.jpgBill_DeMott.jpgBooker_T.jpgC_Crawford.jpgEric_Watts.jpgIvelisse_Velez.jpgJeremiah_Riggs.jpgLuke_Robinson.jpgMartin_Casaus.jpgMatt_Capiccioni.jpgMickael_Zaki.jpgM_Deighton.jpgRima_Fakih.jpgRyan_Howe.jpgSteve_Austin.jpgTrish_Stratus.jpg

NXT

Byron Saxton, Chavo Guerrero, Conor O'Brian, Darren Young, Hornswoggle, Jacob Novak, JTG, Lucky Cannon, Titus O'Neil, Tyson Kidd, Vladimir Kozlov, Yoshi Tatsu

Byron_Saxton.jpgChavo_Guerrero.jpgConor_OBrian.jpgDarren_Young.jpgHornswoggle.jpgJacob_Novak.jpgJTG.jpgLucky_Cannon.jpgTitus_ONeil.jpgTyson_Kidd.jpgVladimir_Kozlov.jpgYoshi_Tatsu.jpg

The whole point to the RKY site is to upload all RKY pics to that site so that its the one stop shop for RKY pics, also the general idea is that its best to use studio type images rather than those from shows although in some cases thats hard.

Guest wwefan45

Can I get:Daniel Bryan and El Generico each with the WWE Tag Team Championships Thanks in Advance. Let me add to that Cody Rhodes with the World Heavyweight championship too

Edited by wwefan45

Aaron Stevens (x2), Addy Starr (x2), Alexander Rusev, Ashley Miller (Audrey Marie), Brandi Alexis Reed (Eden Stiles), Brent Wellington (x2), Claudio Castagnoli (x2), Don West, Ethan Levin (x2), Jason Gentry, Khama, Lady Lory, Miss Tessmacher (x2), Naomi (x2), Roberto Lequimez

Removing Broken Links

Two classic WWF titles

Removing Broken Links

FCW RKY

Alexander Rusev, Audrey Marie, Brad Maddox (x2), Damien Sandow (x2), Eden Stiles, Ethan Levin (x2), Naomi (x2)

153mjh3.jpge05vzp.jpg167s4e1.jpg29xg201.jpgmmvk84.jpg2z4acxt.jpg2i94c9.jpgiwpsaq.jpg2hic7y8.jpg3342a75.jpg15p3e9s.jpg

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1