Wrestler Picture Requests

FLiam

I was wondering if anybody had or has a picture of Desmond Wolfe aka Nigel McGuinness wearing a suit without his black shades on on a KYKY background?

An if not would somebody be willing/able to create one for me?

An if you can't create one from scratch let me know and I will try and find a picture of him for whoever is willing/able to create one for me to use as a base.

Thank you in advance

BMH

Does anybody have any pictures of Sofia Cortez aka Ivelisse Velez on a KYKY background.

I have tried looking for pics of her using the search engine on this topic under both her current name in FCW (Sofia) and under her real name (Ivelisse) and it came back with nothing both times.

If nobody has any pictures of her.

Would somebody be willing to create a couple of pics of Sofia/Ivelisse either from scratch or if I was able to provide the pics for them to use as a base?

Found this in this thread

2pqkolw.jpg

Hm.

I guess when i used the search engine earlier it was having an "off" period because I just tried searching both names again and found the same pic and found nothing for her current FCW name.

Thanks Kirkland for this pic.

While I appreciate Kirkland's picture of Ivelisse Velez from when she was apart of the last series of Tough Enough.

I really would like something a bit more recent.

So I went on the FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling) website and managed to find the following picture of Ivelisse Velez aka Sofia Cortez

sofiacortez_0005_6.jpg

I was wondering if somebody would be willing to edit this picture for me starting from just above the top of head/hair down to just above that circular thing which is just above her chest and put it on a KYKY background for me please?

Thank you in advance

BMH

While I appreciate Kirkland's picture of Ivelisse Velez from when she was apart of the last series of Tough Enough.

I really would like something a bit more recent.

So I went on the FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling) website and managed to find the following picture of Ivelisse Velez aka Sofia Cortez

sofiacortez_0005_6.jpg

I was wondering if somebody would be willing to edit this picture for me starting from just above the top of head/hair down to just above that circular thing which is just above her chest and put it on a KYKY background for me please?

Thank you in advance

BMH

esj11c.jpg

Can I get these on KyKy?

Undertaker+Photo+32.jpg

Michelle-and-the-Undertaker-michelle-mccool-8430370-288-288.jpg

Edited by Kirkland

Either you sized those weird or that fucker has a really skinny head.