The Anime Thread

Ruki

Durarara episode 6

I think I've figured something out!

Celty's head is on the body of the girl that has gone missing (the class reps best friend), thus, the random non-speaking girl with the throat scar!

Is it the same three people every time? Seems like it changes...although ti seems like it is the main two people (Makoda and....Kido? Are those there names?) and one another person (the person with the black background)

Durarara episode 6

I think I've figured something out!

Celty's head is on the body of the girl that has gone missing (the class reps best friend), thus, the random non-speaking girl with the throat scar!

Just watched episode 7 and...

CALLED IT! BOO-YEAH!

Kill la Kill ep. 6

Now that guy is a badass. He's like Graham Aker and just sacrificing anything and everything for his one goal. Good amount of plot and character development in this episode too. Glad she's gonna have to work to beating the E4.

Oh and looks like Satsuki introduced us to a higher-tier villain. Probably not final boss yet.

But what I really want to talk about is Golden Time. Because holy shit, episode 6. Holy. Shit.

Alpha males confessing their love and getting rejected is incredibly rare in anime, and it's happened twice in this show. But the way the last half of this episode went; Banri telling Koko no if he was going to have to continue dealing with the feelings of rejection from her, Banri confronting Linda about why she didn't say anything to him about their past, Linda explaining she blames herself for Banri's accident, and then Koko chasing Banri to confess her love for him.

Also, the bit about the shoes earlier in the episode. Of course they perfectly fit Banri because Linda bought them for him as a graduation present. She was never able to give them to him. She tried to give them to other people but they never fit. It wasn't explicitly stated, but it was so obvious.

Too many emotions. Too many.

What episode are you at now?

Finished episode 13 last night. I dislike the new opening theme song.

Also, in the chatroom, whose identities have you figured out yet?

Mikado=blue text

Celty=black text (I laughed)

CREEPY AS FUCKING SHIT SLASHER WHO IS SOMEHOW ON THE INTERNET AND SLASHING UP PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME= red

Izaya=orange