The Anime Thread

Ruki

When is Space Dandy airing?

Not soon enough.

Also, I've started Kill La Kill this week finally. It's so awesome and batshit crazy.

On my first watch through, up to Episode 13 of Death Note, and watched the first couple of episodes of Mirai Nikki (seen up to about 4 or 5 before, but starting again).

I guess I should spoiler it (just in case, and all that)....

It just feels a bit weak for them to bring in the second Death Note and the girl - considering there ended up being 37 episodes, their needed to be more than just Light vs L, but still......

Generally enjoying my time.

I liked the first one. A lot >_>

What I don't like is what they apparently are doing to one of Chuunibyou's characters for the second season. Seriously, how does a character go from this to this out of the blue?

It's more that I can't believe how popular the books are in Japan. Of course a second season was always happening despite the show not being a great adaptation, but just going back over the last few years it's just incredible Japanese teenagers eat a story with this many plot holes up and keep coming back for more. Apparently the latter novels, the ones that will be in season 2, are more well-written and of course I'll watch because it's such a popular show but maaaaaaaaaan we still sit around and wait for Haruhi season 3 while this happens.

Also Johnny, can't read those links.

You have bad taste.

The first one was terribly mediocre.

But we shared such great Durarara memories, how can I have bad taste? :(

Seriously though, I know it's not a masterpiece, and it has many plot holes, but meh, I didn't find it offensive, I liked the premise, and it was a good way to pass the time... I liked it.

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat