EWR Wrestler Stats Requests

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Though I've yet to see someone actually be given stats, maybe this has a slight chance seeing as it's a more well known wrestler:

I'd like stats for Raven, but during his fued with CM Punk. Now I'm not actually sure what sort of year this was (2002? 2003?) but I remember there being mention of him being in TNA at the time, so I'd assume one of those two years. Reason I ask is that I don't think the stats from that year scenario are very fair, I mean he's not tech genius but the guy held a fair few good matches with Punk and whacked out a couple moves I've not seen him do as much before, and damn he showed more speed than I remember him having in a long time during there matches.

For WCW in 1998 I gave him 86 brawl, 33 speed, 60 tech. Probably high, but whatever.

Maybe give him like... 85 brawl, 28 speed, 55 tech? I'd give him 96 charisma around this time as his promos in both TNA and RoH were incredible.

Stiffness, probably 35-40, as he got kinda of lazy and it just decreased over time. Selling of around 78-82. Attitude of 80 or so, and behavior of 70.

Over? Probably 83 or 84.

Finishers are Evenflow DDT and Anklelock, I think, as he started using the Anklelock as a finisher... actually, that might have been in 2004. Eh, well, you could just give him the Evenflow DDT for both.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

• 1 month later...

Okay, so after not finding this thread for a second god damn time, I am pissed at myself. Anyways, can someone hook me up with some stats for the following wrestlers in around the March/April 1998 time period. They hadn't made an on screen debut yet, but some stats in the area of where they might be would be much appreciated.

-Pete Gas

-Rodney

-Joey Abs

-Billy P

Yes, all four members of the original Mean Street Posse.

Anyone familiar with FCW? Could do with stats for:

'Big Rob' Terry, Bryan Kelly, Daisy, Gabe Tuft, Ian Richardson, Jon Emminger, Kevin Kelly, Lupe Martinez, Stu Bennett/Sanders, Vic Adams

(if they're in the latest database under other names do let me know)

"Big Rob" is in as Rob Terry, for Stu Sanders look through the EWR July Stats Update topic, somebody gave stats for him.

Can someone give me stats for Rycklon Stephens from FCW

Guest Cornfed
The Soul Touchaz, Willie Richardson, Acid Jaz, and Marshe Rockett.

I'd like to have someone with a build for these guys share it as well.

At this point they're the only thing missing from my game right now, that I really want added.

Can someone give me stats for Rycklon Stephens from FCW

Second that, don't know why he isnt in the game as he has been around for a while

Yeah and we really need it now if we want WWE part of the update to be truly updated. Why are people so lazy to give stats these days.

honestly I think its that for Ryclon, I have never seen a match of his nor have I been able to find a match of his, I have searched youtube and google, if you can find a match for him I might be able to give stats

This is what I have so far on Rycklon Stephens, aka Ezekiel.

EZEKIEL

Hometown: Harlem, New York

Height: 6'4''

Weight: 305lbs

Disposition: Heel

Current Gimmick: Bodyguard

Previous Names: Rycklon Stephens, Ricky Atlas, Big Ryck Hytz

Relationships: Friends with Homicide (Homicide was one of Stephens trainers)

Can anyone else contribute as this is all I can find out...

(Also I would put him as a Manager for now and give him a Menacing Look attribute)

Edited by Foot

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Wouldn't that be a loyalty then if Cide trained him?

Mark his overness as 25 at the moment?

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Wouldn't that be a loyalty then if Cide trained him?

Mark his overness as 25 at the moment?

Yeah that would be a loyalty relationship. 25 would be good, he got a pretty average reaction.