Resources Suggestion Thread

There's really one thing the EWB graphics forum misses, and it's the resource thread.

Mainly, myself, I need to find PSDs of people. Mostly I find myself looking for wrestling PSDs. Indy wrestlers especially are hard as fuck to find. I'm sure someone out there has a great list of sites they use when they make graphics, but because we lack a resource thread...

I dunno, this is just me whining because I have no Jimmy Jacobs PSDs. :(

There's some of my psd's on there :shifty:

www.psd-dreams.net is another good one

And mine. I said that I was going on LOA for a little bit from cutting... and never returned. :shifty:

http://psd.tutsplus.com/ is great for tutorials as well as free stuff/links to other tuts/free stuff.

The problem with the old one was that a lot of the links didn't work.

Of course, this thread gives me an idea. For now, I'm turning this into the resource suggestions thread. Once we get enough together to compile a decent list, I'll make an official pinned topic with the links in them and lock it, and just use the suggestion thread to pull sites from and put into the new list.

I'm doing it this way to see if it's a worthwhile thing to pursue, since with a lot of things around here enthusiasm for projects fluctuate. Still, I hope it works out... would be good to have a decent resource thread around again.

Aviary

A free version of Photoshop with a bit of Illustrator thrown in as well. Its got 4 programs Phoenix, Peacock, Toucan and Raven, each does something different for your image adjusting needs, all web based, so no need to download or install anything.

I worked with pretty extensively for the last 4 years and Aviary is a pretty good free knock off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...