Fuck any of todays games. I wanna play this again.

LexChaney

Oh man this takes me back.

Yeah. It may have been a shite game. But I loved this so much back when I was a kid and it still looks fucking good today and I really wanna play it again.

They should remake it and now.

Another game would be this one. Again fucking good and the theme song oh god.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I have literally all of that. But we play Super Smash Bros. instead because the N64 version is possibly the best party fighting game ever. Goldeneye and Soul Calibur 2 are too difficult to pick up and learn.

Golden Axe owned my childhood.

They re-made it though...should give that a try.

You really, really shouldn't. It's so disappointing.

I wanna play Goldeneye again, but I need to find four controllers, the A/V and Power chords, and the actual game.

Thats my goal before I leave for college now

Goldeneye has not aged well.

Its still fun though. Same with No Mercy. I still keep trying to play Orcarina of Time but my Project 64 hates me plying it and always does something to destroy it. I was in the middle of it once and my game vanished and my save states :(

Golden Axe owned my childhood.

They re-made it though...should give that a try.

You really, really shouldn't. It's so disappointing.

I wanna play Goldeneye again, but I need to find four controllers, the A/V and Power chords, and the actual game.

Thats my goal before I leave for college now

Goldeneye has not aged well.

Oh, but it has. When you're intoxicated it's the game to play.

I'm half tempted to download some version of Harvest Moon though.

I actually dug out my N64 yesterday and have been playing WCW/NWO Revenge and Perfect Dark.

I also just won an e-bay auction for Mario Kart and Star Wars: Rogue Squadran to boost my low number of N64 games, and also for FIFA 98 on the PS1 which OWNED my life around the age of 12/13.

And just to mention it, Smackdown 2 was brilliant and the other main PS1 game that stole months, if not years of my life.

Edited by T'Angelo Barksdale

It was by far the most awesome season mode ever.

I still remember the best day of playing the season mode up to the Royal Rumble as Jeff Hardy and I bundle out the Undertaker,Triple H,Eddie Guerrero and then I turn around and get dropkicked out by PETE GAS who then gets eliminated by the winner...

THE KAT!.

I was a perverted little kid when I played the game so the loading screens with the divas were like the best 6 minutes of my life..oh Debra

I wanna get a SNES just so I could play that one Spiderman game it had with Carnage

oh, and black people love Goldeneye to this day if you pull it out while bored

Edited by Kentucky Blaze Chicken