Fuck any of todays games. I wanna play this again.

LexChaney

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually dug out my N64 yesterday and have been playing WCW/NWO Revenge and Perfect Dark.

This is coming to XBLA later this year, which is great for me as my N64 and ~30 games were stolen off me 18 months ago, so I'll be able to play it again. Shame that they can't do that with WWF: No Mercy though -- still the best wrestling game I've played.

Moonwalker? Get MAME and download it.

Its terribly wonderful.

An arcade at the pier here has Moonwalker. Thing is beyond awesome.

The arcade version of Moonwalker is without a doubt awesomely awesome. My friend has a Moonwalker Arcade Machine. Shame the home console counter-part was so different.

I recently found an online NES emulator and I've been playing Dragon Warrior 2 lately...I suck at remembering to copy and paste the save state address...but its all good

The NES Dragon Warrior games were ace...the don't have 3 or 4 available but its all good..I actually never beat DW2