EWR 2011 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

OK, couple quick notes:

There were a few back and forth posts discussing some workers and possibly "re-evaluating" some workers who fell of the face of the earth and haven't really been looked at. I made some modifications to JR Ryder, Christopher Idol, Ken Shamrock, Eric Angle and Mike Mondo, as they were the workers discussed. Hopefully, this sort of discussion can continue, just please be as specific as possible when requesting changes... Saying a worker needs a change doesn't do as much as "Drop his charisma from 68 to 64." It also tells me that, by the poster being specific, that they are using the correctr update... I have had people wanting to "boost worker X's charisma from 65 to 68," when he has a charisma is 70... :) Also, the "Tech" in EWR is TECHNICAL, not TECHNIQUE... :)

Also, Regarding the Royal Rumble:

With Nash and Booker's WWE statuses being unclear after RAW, I have set them both to open deals... If we see them by the end of February, they'll probably get changed to written... if not, they'll likely be dropped.

I like how this worked out, me putting the finishing touches on the update following RAW, so I'll probably do that again for March, as the 1st is on a Tuesday. Lookign even further ahead, I'm gonna shoot for March 31st as the release date for April's update, as I'm planning on attending the Shimmer weekend on the 26th and 27th and WrestleMania is the next weekend.

-Bill

MegaUpload:

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=53QIDMQQ

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VN3CUKQW

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?38firzqndbe8jfk

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?riv70f55512pagx

• Like 10

Before I forget...

I wanna see if anyone would be broken-hearted if I removed Wrestlicious in favor of another promotion... I have heard absolutely nothing regarding a second season and, quite frankly, I feel as if (at least at this time, with them having NOTHING going on and nothing planned that I have read) they are wasting a slot, one that could be used on a promotion that's actually active. If it's gonna cause a Egyptian-like riot (sorry, that's all that's been on the news here lately) I won't remove WreLis... But, I'd like to hear other's thoughts.

If it matters, I'll put the promotion I plan on replacing them with in spoilers, so that those who want to be surprised by a change (if there is one) can be:

NCW Femmes Fatales: http://www.ncwfemmesfatales.com/

Reasoning: I'm pretty sure all of the workers are already in the game already, they seem to hold regular events (certainly more than WreLis) and they are based in Canada (which is why I'd choose them over Pro Wrestling EVE... I'd love to put EVE in, but this is a North American simulator). This switch would be relatively simple and give people the option to play as a better female wrestling promotion, at least in my opinion.

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting, but it's like 3:40 AM here... :)

-Bill

Excellent work Bill, thanks!

Just a few notes:

Make Bob Evans a manager in ROH, and his short name should be Brutal

Make Mike Bennett's manager Bob Evans

Add Tommaso Ciampa to the Embassy

As for the workers who need "re-evaluation" I was throwing them out there to be looked at, which is why I didn't add any recommendations for them, but since it seems we all agree, going forward I will, and the ones you made, upon first glance look perfectly fine.

Thanks a lot Bill! We all appreciate your hard work!

EDIT: Some notes at first glance

-Karen Jarrett should be a manager to Jeff Jarrett

-Jimmy Hart should be a non-wrestler in TNA.

-Mistico should be in developmental.

Also regarding the Royal Rumble post:

I don't see Booker T (in WWE)? I see Kevin Nash, but not Booker.

Edited by Soundgarden9

Also regarding the Royal Rumble post:

I don't see Booker T (in WWE)? I see Kevin Nash, but not Booker.

Damn... Didn't assign him to WWE... I changed his wage, gimmick and everything else... Even marked it down in my spreadsheets... Sorry about that.

-Bill

No problem, nothing a quick edit can't fix.

I'll probably see if I can get some stats for some of the missing NWA Hollywood roster, but for now:

-Tick trainer for Lil' Cholo, Joey Kaos Munoz, and Luther Reigns

-Give Willie Mack loyalties to Lil' Cholo, TJP, and Aaron Aguilera

-Give Babi Slymm loyalties to Adam Pearce and Luther Reigns

-Give Adam Pearce loyalties to Ace Steel and Danny Dominion

-Switch the relationship of Rocky Romero and Togi Makabe to loyalty.

To further that:

Christopher Daniels appeared at last night's Impact taping, working under a mask as Suicide, defeating Brian Kendrick. Daniels had portrayed Suicide in the past during the period Frankie Kazarian was injured. <>I am told there are plans for Daniels to work additional dates as Suicide and a Curry Man return might not be out of the question as well.

In speaking to sources in both TNA and Ring of Honor (where Daniels is under contract), his working for TNA will have no effect on his ROH commitments and he remains signed to Ring of Honor.

So make it an open one for the time being, assuming he is back "full time" in TNA.

-- In the "Where Are They Now?" files, former WWE Diva Kristal Marshall now works as a hair stylist for the WISP Hair Studio in Parker, Colorado. She announced last April that she split with Bobby Lashley, whom she had one son with.

Remove the love relationship between Kristal Lashley and Bobby Lashley. I would also rename Kristal to Kristal Marshall, as "Lashley" was her TNA gimmick.

Also, Regarding the Royal Rumble:

With Nash and Booker's WWE statuses being unclear after RAW, I have set them both to open deals... If we see them by the end of February, they'll probably get changed to written... if not, they'll likely be dropped.

This should help you out a little Bill:

Credit: Wrestling Observer

"Lots of stuff coming out of the Rumble. Most of the talk coming out relates to the reaction that both Kevin Nash and Booker T received, which blew away every one else on the show (we did get live reports who said Cena and Booker both had the loudest reaction followed by Nash, but nobody else close). Booker signed a long-term deal but was slated to be a manager who did some wrestling and coaching, but he may get a run out of this because he can still go. Nash was only scheduled for a short-term, but they were open to doing business with him as a possible trainer or coach but not in the ring. Based on crowd reaction, both may get a little run out of things. As TV is being rewritten, their roles tonight will probably give a good clue as if there are any substantive plans for both. We have heard a few ideas thrown around for Booker with main-level guys".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Credit: Wrestlezone

"Kevin Nash announced during a recent interview with PWRShow.com that he'll be signing a Legends contract with the WWE and has a meeting set up for tomorrow to discuss his future with the company. WrestleZone.com has learned that the original plan for Nash and the WWE was for him to be some sort of "Ambassador" for the company in much the same way Ric Flair was before he left to work for TNA. Nash would work a lot with the media as a public spokesman for the company rather than return in a wrestling capacity.

Nash has stated recently on his Twitter page that he'll wrestle as long as the WWE wants him and his body can hold up. The positive reaction he received by the Boston crowd at the Royal Rumble could always change plans a little and find Diesel returning to the ring sooner rather than later, but as of now, Nash is supposed to work more behind the scenes with the company."

In conclusion:

I'd suggest making Booker T's contract a written one, as it's pretty much confirmed that he'll be sticking around in some role. As for Nash, I'd keep him on an open deal for now, as he's going to be signing a Legends deals with the WWE and possibly more tomorrow. Leave him there for maybe a month or so, and if he doesn't make enough appearances, then just remove him from the roster in the April or May update.

Smackdown! Spoilers!

Booker T returned to Smackdown! This week and replaced Matt Striker on commentary. Add Booker T to Smackdown! and change his gimmick to Staff Member. Possibly remove Matt Striker from Smackdown!

Kelly Kelly was fired from Smackdown! As per a storyline. Remove her from Smackdown! For the time being.

Use spoiler tags you Idiot. Stop spoiling iMPACt and Smackdown shows.

dont enter in this thread if you want not to get spoiled you fucking IDIOT

where would the internet be with mindless insults, check the topic title its become mandatory to use spoilers in here now

• Like 1