TEW13 Real World Update: November 2015

Another case of me not fully explaining, spoilers work normally now, the issue at the time was the fact that I was using the orange skin which had some issues with the text box options that were fixed when when they removed the orange skin and forced everyone onto the default.

Now anything about the database?

I've nearly finished the stats for workers in the UK, just working through those who have had a change of status. I'll move onto Europe next but I dont think I'll be able to finish them for the next release so I'll do as much as possible before the release then finish off next month.

Some bad news is the time its taking me to fix up these workers I dont think I'll be able to finish them all by January, a more realistic view would be February/March. Some good news however is that the database has a new injuries file with around 300 that are more specific than the one I put together.

As it's an annual one-off that - as far as I know - is not promoted by any one company, I think the only way to replicate it accurately in TEW would be as a tribute show, though it's been so long since I touched that feature that I'm not sure quite how it works in the editor to make it the right sort of size/pick the right talent etc.

I'll take a look and try and add them in. What events would be added like this, first ones that come to mind are Brit Wres-Fest, National Pro Wrestling Day and WrestleCade (since you brought it up).

The next update should be up Tuesday and will have the stat changes I've been working on, so far I have finished up active workers based in Canada, the British Isles and Australia and have done roughly half of Europe which I'll finish for the following update.

• IDOL unpinned this topic