Final Fantasy XII

Benji

I've been so wrapped up in Advent Children I had completely forgotten that Final Fantasy XII is coming out next year, after doing a quick search I found a trailer for the game...

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_finalfantasy_12.html

Does anyone have any news they could give me to get me up to scratch, I don't really know anything about it so all info is appreciated. I'd assume their isn't much because I've scoured the usual FF websites and found nothing really that got me anywhere closer to knowing what the games about, but just in case... so anyone?

i could swear i saw that trailer month ago, or is it just newlee edited with a few sceens extra for Tokio Game Show ?

Annyway, i asume this will be the usual flat FF story with high end GFX that like a polished up version of the last game so it is defenetly not the Nr. 1 on my "to get" list . . .

I can't wait for this game. I haven't got FFX-2 yet, and can't be arsed to finish the remake of FFII (worst FF game ever). Just replaying FFX and FFVIII...

Although the polygon count has halfed to make the environments fully 3D; the screenshots look excellent.

I can't wait for this game. I haven't got FFX-2 yet, and can't be arsed to finish the remake of FFII (worst FF game ever). Just replaying FFX and FFVIII...

Don't waste your money on X2. It blows, and hard.

Don't waste your money on X2. It blows, and hard.

You lose cool points Cloudy :(

No he dossent, FFX-2 is one of the games that is so utragues bad that i wassent even able to finish it wich is something i usualy do just to be able to make more fun of bullshit games, but this gigabntic fanservice was just so out of this world horrible *puke*

I found the only bad point of it to be it's sheer easyness, I loved everything else about it.

Guest homerjfry

I had played FF12 at E3, and it looked great. The battle system has been redone entirely and looks to be going the KoTOR (turn based, but with free movement). It was a bit confusing since I had never played a game like that before (I don't think I have anyway), but it looks awsome and I am hyped. Plus it looks like the Eden Summon has made a return and Ifrit looks as bad ass as ever.