What do you play?

Guest I<3JamieNoble

Guest I<3JamieNoble

Do/did you play any sports in high school, or even further?

I play football, that's it for now, i was thinking of doing volleyball, but I'm not sure. Anyway what do you guys play if anything?

Guest kijlhumt

I played a season of baseball in high school. I played right field and hit about .300 with 4 homers and 30 RBI. I only know this because I found some clipping from the newspaper yesterday in a box in my sister's basement.

I was the equivalent of Luis Castillo, only without the Dominican blood.

I played Varsity Football & Basketball, in addition to JV Baseball, I lost interest in baseball after 9th grade though so I probably could have lettered in it as well. As for what I play now, football, basketball and softball all seasonly and just for fun, no leagues or anything. My left knee isn't in good enough shape to support having to play regularly.

I played a season of baseball in high school. I played right field and hit about .300 with 4 homers and 30 RBI. I only know this because I found some clipping from the newspaper yesterday in a box in my sister's basement.

I was the equivalent of Luis Castillo, only without the Dominican blood.

Rugby, Rugby League, Cricket until I hit 15, Basketball (mainly only games at lunch always against the Senior A team, I'm guessing the equivilant of Varsity) Volleyball, and a few other individual sports for mucking around like Tennis & Table tennis, squash etc,

oh yeah, and social netball, great way to meet chicks while playing sport.

I play on the school football (American) team. I'm on JV and Varsity at the moment due to the overwhelming amount of people out for Defensive Line, more than I thought were going to. I mainly play Nose Tackle, but I play a bit of Contain Tackle (which is basically the guy that makes sure the QB doesn't get past him, as well as any backs.) We run a 5-2 hybrid with what we call a Jack, which is basically a linebacker/safety hybrid, so it could be a 5-3 or 5-2 really. If needed, I can play Offensive Tackle as well, but we shouldn't need one of those anytime soon, as we have some pretty good ones right now, and one next year, but one of them is leaving after this year, so yeah. I've always wanted to play Fullback and might go out for that next year instead of D.

I'm also considering going out for Track, since a lot of the football coaches are also track coaches. I'm probably going to end up going out for Golf though, as I like Golf, and was going to play last year, but didn't have a way of getting to practice everyday. This year, I'll have my own car and my license so yeah, it'll work out better.

I play JV and Varsity Football. I got a letter last year, but I consider my self a JV player because I am the starting Fullback and Lineback and have like 200+ yards rushing and 3 TD's in 2 games. This is good because last year I sucked balls at running the ball. I also have 2 Int's and I almost returned one for a TD. On Varsity I play Cornerback, but I rarely play just enough to letter :) .