Quarantine Gaming

Dang117

I've just been powering through my franchise in MLB: The Show 19 for the most part.

I've put some time into Kingdom Hearts 2 to try and finish that again before I borrow the third one from a buddy after the lockdown is done... and I've picked back up with WWE 2k19. Haven't been actually playing it much, but I'm putting together an AEW roster and grabbing the venues and belts and stuff right now. I have to go through and adjust a lot of entrances, victory motions and the like... and some of the move-sets will need to be toyed with a little bit, but it's amazing how much is still available on Community Creations for the two year old game. I believe that I'll have 7 CAW slots left after I download all of the wrestlers who've been on shows for them (that weren't just straight up jobbers)... so that will be kind of fun, to figure out who I want to add beyond the AEW wrestlers.

Aside from that, I've got Arkham Knight to play still and a bunch of stuff in my library on PS4 that I haven't played yet, or that I'd like to play again. I'm also toying with the idea of Playstation Now, as I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass (I just don't like the controller very much, I guess) and Spider-Man was made available through PSNow this month.

I’ve been playing age of empires online with some friends. I’ve not played this game since I was about 11 and was never very good at it, but in spite of that it’s been a load of fun.

I‘ve also been doing a bit of EUIV and Cities Skylines. Kind of limited by what I can do because I keep a PS4 at my parents’ place (so I don’t get distracted by it when I should be working) but I obviously can’t go and visit them right now.

I've replayed and completed GTA V which is just as good as it was 6 years ago. Trying to get involved with Online but it's tough with no mic for communication and the usual online dickwads ruining things.

Other than that I've started Forza 7 at last, as well as House Flipper.

As I told @Meacon say “Hi People!” on Steam the other day, got myself a laptop near a month ago that'll finally allow me to run more modern games at more than "lolnope" or "absolute ass" settings.
a8O5nKU.png

So far:

• Session is some good shit. Finally grasping how to do grinds, now to get the hang of fliptricking out smoothly.
  • I can finally boot into Crusader Kings 2 and get a game going without the main theme looping :w00t:
  • Still nowhere near a serious enough sim racer to even contemplate getting a wheel. Just bought Assetto Corsa to shit around with cars I'll likely never see in person and dumb mods.
  • Gonna go ham on the Cities Skylines/Planet Coaster DLC next payday.
  • Upgrading to 32GB RAM/1TB NVMe SSD/2TB HDD in the relative near future.