March Madness 2021 Pick'em

Maxx

9 hours ago, Buschie Lee said:

And the night ends with another upset as #14 Abilene Christian beat #3 Texas get their first NCAA Tournament win in school history.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX5T-msSgewNHF_MhkcKH

Wrong sport I know but atleast it wasn't Maryland this time. 

• Like 1

Just now, Meacon Keaton said:

Yeah, I wish I had an excuse but I'm just bad. My championship game is still possible, but I'm sure my bad juju will cost those two teams in the next round or so. 

The silver lining of my bracket getting trashed by the end of the first weekend is I can then enjoy the (usually much better) games the second weekend.

• Like 1

There's going to be a rather steady succession of these marquee programs opening up over the next few years. I assume UNC first tries to hire Chris Beard while also checking in on a couple of the other younger coaching names. Wouldn't rule out them calling Calipari either, even though he's got a job for life at Kentucky.

38 minutes ago, damshow said:

There's going to be a rather steady succession of these marquee programs opening up over the next few years. I assume UNC first tries to hire Chris Beard while also checking in on a couple of the other younger coaching names. Wouldn't rule out them calling Calipari either, even though he's got a job for life at Kentucky.

Looks like Beard just took the Texas gig. I can't really think of any other names they'd target. I wonder if they just promote from within and elevate Hubert Davis.