Colby Corino, Jax Bane, Jay Bradley, Wrecking Ball Legursky

Colby_Corino.jpg  Jax_Dane.jpg  Jay_Bradley.jpg  Wrecking_Ball_Legursky.jpg

――
@303joosten

Hoodlum

Hoodlum.jpg

――

⚠️ 56k Warning ⚠️

Adam Brooks, Aiki Inamura, Akitoshi Saito, Alejandro, Alpha Wolf, AMAKUSA, Anthony Greene, Atsushi Kotoge, Channing "Stacks" Lorenzo, Chris Ridgeway, Daga, Daiki Inaba, Daishi Ozawa, Daisuke Harada, Dante Leon, Dragon Bane, Dralistico, Eddie Kingston, Eita, El Hijo del Dr. Wagner Jr., EVIL, Go Shiozaki, Great-O-Khan, Great Muta, Hajime Ohara, HAYATA, Hi69, Hibiscus Mii, Hideki Suzuki, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hiroyo Matsumoto, Jack Morris, Jake Lee, Jazzy Yang, Jimmy Yang, Joe Galli, Josh Barnett, Junta Miyawaki, Kaito Kiyomiya, Kai Fujimura, Katsuhiko Nakajima, Kazushi Sakuraba, Kazuyuki Fujita, Keiji Mutoh, Kendo Kashin, Kenoh, KENTA, Shuji Kondo, Lance Anoa'i, Lanzeloth, LEONA, Manabu Soya, Masaaki Mochizuki, Masakatsu Funaki, Masato Tanaka, Masa Kitamiya, Mohammad Yone, Naomichi Marufuji, Natsu Sumire, Ninja Mack, NOSAWA Rongai, Ren Narita, Rey Escorpion, Rey Mysterio, Ryohei Oiwa, SANADA, Saxon Huxley, Sean Legacy, Seiki Yoshioka, Shota Umino, Shuhei Taniguchi, Stallion Rogers, Super Crazy, Tadasuke, Taichi, Miyuki Takase, Takashi Sugiura, Tetsuya Naito, Timothy Thatcher, Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano, Will Ospreay, Extreme Tiger, YO-HEY, YOSHI-HASHI, Yoshinari Ogawa, Yota Tsuji, Maya Yukihi, Yuki Yoshioka, Yuma Anzai, Yuu, Yuya Susumu, Yu Owada

Spoiler

Adam_Brooks.jpgAiki_Inamura.jpgAkitoshi_Saito.jpgAlejandro.jpg

Alpha_Wolf.jpgAMAKUSA.jpgAnthony_Greene-1.jpgAtsushi_Koge.jpg

Channing_Lorenzo-2.jpgChris_Ridgeway-2.jpgDaga.jpgDaiki_Inaba.jpg

Daishi_Ozawa.jpgDaisuke_Harada.jpgDante_Leon.jpgDragon_Bane.jpg

Dralistico.jpgEddie_Kingston-2.jpgEita.jpgEl_Hijo_del_Dr_Wagner_Jr.jpg

EVIL-1.jpgGo_Shiozaki.jpgGreat-O-Khan.jpgGreat_Muta.jpg

Hajime_Ohara.jpgHAYATA.jpgHi69.jpgHibiscus_Mii.jpg

Hideki_Suzuki.jpgHiroshi_Tanahashi-1.jpgHiroyo_Matsumoto.jpgJack_Morris.jpg

Jake_Lee.jpgJazzyYang.jpgJimmy_Yang.jpgJoe_Galli.jpg

Josh_Barnett.jpgJunta_Miyawaki.jpgKaito_Kiyomiya.jpgKai_Fujimura.jpg

Katsuhiko_Nakajima.jpgKazushi_Sakuraba.jpgKazuyuki_Fujita.jpgKeiji_Mutoh.jpg

Kendo_Kashin.jpgKenoh.jpgKENTA-1.jpgKondo_Shuji.jpg

Lance_Anoa'i.jpgLanzelot.jpgLEONA.jpgManabu_Soya.jpg

Masaaki_Mochizuki.jpgMasakatsu_Funaki.jpgMasato_Tanaka.jpgMasa_Kitamiya.jpg

Muhammad_Yone.jpgNaomichi_Marufuji.jpgNatsu_Sumire.jpgNinja_Mack.jpg

NOSAWA_Rongai.jpgRen_Narita-2.jpgRey_Escorpion.jpgRey_Mysterio.jpg

Ryohei_Oiwa-1.jpgSANADA-2.jpgSaxon_Huxley-1.jpgSean_Legacy.jpg

Seiki_Yoshioka.jpgShota_Umino-2.jpgShuhei_Taniguchi.jpgStallion_Rogers.jpg

Super_Crazy.jpgTadasuke.jpgTaichi-1.jpgTakase_Miyuki.jpg

Takashi_Sugiura.jpgTetsuya_Naito-1.jpgTimothy_Thatcher.jpgTomohiro_Ishii.jpg

Toru_Yano.jpgWill_Ospreay-3.jpgXtreme_Tiger.jpgYO-HEY.jpg

YOSHI-HASHI.jpgYoshinari_Ogawa.jpgYota_Tsuji-2.jpgYukihi_Maya.jpg

Yuki_Yoshioka.jpgYuma_Anzai.jpgYuu.jpgYuya_Susumu.jpg

Yu_Owada.jpg

Edited by BiggieEllefson
fixed various typos for NOAH workers
  • Like 2

Hey guys !

I'm looking for a couple of NXT/NXT LevelUp talents pics on kyky.

• Karmen Petrovic
  • Kiyah Saint
  • Kevin Ventura Cortes
  • Tyson Dupont
  • Tyriek Igwe
  • Trey Bearhill
  • Izzi Dame
  • Lucas Crusifino
  • Kale Dixon

Thank you!

Also, for those interested, all the Next in Line athletes are listed on this site : https://recruit.wwe.com/wwe-nil 

If anyone wants to cut them. That's where most of the NXT newest recruits comes from.

1 hour ago, TheGrandAvatar said:

CVerse background please. Thank you in advance. Much appreciated to whoever does these again for me.

Reveal hidden contents

24926984.png14606194.png76638211.png13118449.png17865970.png10575931.png48954093.png94958112.png92672428.png25492777.png

Take this as a "teach a man to fish" moment.

- Download paint.net
- Run the image through remove.bg
- Combine the two and get the background from TEW.

WChq7jt.jpgvjRGcAc.jpgt3fnbWr.jpg72770lr.jpg4ln4Mbg.jpg4ejAl3h.jpgiFx5KhZ.jpgkB5sIJm.jpg2QKhBMs.jpgY8rBVVT.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheGrandAvatar said:

I will download it over the weekend and install when I get a chance to do so. Excellent idea really, and save me keep coming in here.

Much appreciated. Learning to fish was not on my bingo list today, but it is now. :lol:

If remove.bg gives you a small download, crop the image in paint.net and try that, TBH paint.net is an extremly simple tool, it's Paint with the extra funcionality of Photoshop, it takes a bit to get use to but for simple graphics stuff like this it does everything you need.

How I do this is create a 150x150 image then paste in the cut PNG resize and save when it looks good, before adding the background. One thing I would add is to hold Shift when resizing an image, it will lock the aspect ratio so it doesn't get distorted when you shrink.

• Thanks 1

On 30/08/2023 at 22:38, TheWho87 said:

If remove.bg gives you a small download, crop the image in paint.net and try that, TBH paint.net is an extremly simple tool, it's Paint with the extra funcionality of Photoshop, it takes a bit to get use to but for simple graphics stuff like this it does everything you need.

How I do this is create a 150x150 image then paste in the cut PNG resize and save when it looks good, before adding the background. One thing I would add is to hold Shift when resizing an image, it will lock the aspect ratio so it doesn't get distorted when you shrink.

Cheers for this advice and help @TheWho87Just used it today.

Had to use Gimp as Paint.Net was down. But fun and useful advice from yourself. It helped and it is appreciated. So thank you. 

_Punk.jpg

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TheGrandAvatar said:

Cheers for this advice and help @TheWho87Just used it today.

Had to use Gimp as Paint.Net was down. But fun and useful advice from yourself. It helped and it is appreciated. So thank you. 

_Punk.jpg

That's not bad.

GIMP is a fine alternative, I've tried both and have personally sided with paint.net, I do use GIMP when I need to release my picture packs since I use BIMP (Batch Image Manipulation Plugin), it does take about 10 hours to go through all the pics but better than doing them manually.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

That's not bad.

GIMP is a fine alternative, I've tried both and have personally sided with paint.net, I do use GIMP when I need to release my picture packs since I use BIMP (Batch Image Manipulation Plugin), it does take about 10 hours to go through all the pics but better than doing them manually.

Thank you.

Annoying thing is I studied graphic design and have my certificates in it and such. Yet. With issue's to health I have literally forgotten most of what I know and been taught. Which is a shame as it was one of the reason I wanted to study it to help with TEW stuff. 

I'm sure I will pick it all up again again Gimp was fine for now until I get Paint.Net. Will end up sorting Adobe Photoshop and illustrator, with going back into everything I was taught since I have all the course work and book's still. 

Appreciate the kind word's, help and encouragement. Do see what you mean about having to have multiple ways to deal with the graphics for personal games and mods. Keep up the good work yourself. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TheGrandAvatar said:

Thank you.

Annoying thing is I studied graphic design and have my certificates in it and such. Yet. With issue's to health I have literally forgotten most of what I know and been taught. Which is a shame as it was one of the reason I wanted to study it to help with TEW stuff. 

I'm sure I will pick it all up again again Gimp was fine for now until I get Paint.Net. Will end up sorting Adobe Photoshop and illustrator, with going back into everything I was taught since I have all the course work and book's still. 

Appreciate the kind word's, help and encouragement. Do see what you mean about having to have multiple ways to deal with the graphics for personal games and mods. Keep up the good work yourself. 

I would have mentioned Adobe, but their paywall can be a barrier, the free options are good enough for TEW work, you just need to know what you're doing, both GIMP and paint.net are open source so there are a lot of plugins and add ons that can help expand, but for both the base programs give you everything you need.

I'd always encourage people at least try it themselves, only you are the best person for getting what you want.

• Like 2

@WeirdViper

Bestia 666, Kamille, Mecha Wolf, Thom Latimer

Bestia_666.jpg  Kamille-1.jpg  Mecha_Wolf.jpg  Thom_Latimer.jpg

――

@303joosten

Hania the Howling Huntress, Raquel Rodriguez, Reka Tehaka, Toa Liona

Hania_Huntress.jpg  Raquel_Rodriguez-4.jpg  Reka_Tehaka.jpg  Toa_Liona.jpg

――

Adam Cole, Anthony Bowens, Billy Gunn, Damian Priest, Eddie Kingston, Finn Bálor, Ian Riccaboni, Jon Moxley, Matt Taven, Max Caster, Mike Bennett, Orange Cassidy, Penta el Zero M, Rey Fénix, Saraya

Spoiler

Adam_Cole-5.jpg  Anthony_Bowens-2.jpg  Billy_Gunn-2.jpg  Damian_Priest-2.jpg

Eddie_Kingston-3.jpg  Finn_Balor-4.jpg  Ian_Riccaboni.jpg  Jon_Moxley-7.jpg

Matt_Taven-1.jpg  Max_Caster-2.jpg  Mike_Bennett-1.jpg  Orange_Cassidy-4.jpg

Penta_el_Zero_M-3.jpg  Rey_Fenix-2.jpg  Saraya-7.jpg

Edited by BiggieEllefson
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

⚠️ 56k Warning ⚠️

H/T to @Hugo_Cool for pointing to the WWE NIL recruits.

Abadon, Abigail Jacobs, Aleah James, Aleeya Hutchins, Alexandra Jaksec, Alia Armstrong, Ali Mattox, Arisu Endo, Bad Luck Fale, Becky Lynch (×2), Brent Oakley, Bret Hart, Brittnie Brooks, Bronco Nima, Cameron Jones, Carlos Aviles, Case Hatch, Cassius, Cathy Kelley, Chandler Hayden, Charles Robinson, Cohlton Schultz, Dalton Wagner, Dan the Dad (×2), Dee Beckwith, Derrian Gobourne, Devon Nicholson, Ericka Link, Glen Logan, Greg Kerkvliet, Hailey Cavinder, Hannah Cavinder, Haruna Neko, Hikari Noa, HIMAWARI, Hyper Misao, Isaac Odugbesan, Isaiash Iton, Jaiden Fields, Jeremy Borash, Jim Smallman, Joe Spivak, John Krahn, John Seaton, Jordan Saeed, JT Energy, Juria Nagano, Karmen Petrovic, Kaya Toribami, Kazuchika Okada, Kelly Kincaid, Keshaun Moore, Landon Jackson, Lexi Gordon, Luca Crusifino, Lucien Price, Luke Ford, Lyra Valkyria, Mady Aulbach, Mahiro Kiryu, Maki Itoh, Maliq Carr, Masai Russell, Mason Parris, Mikala Hall, Miu Watanabe, Miyu Yamashita, Mizuki, Moka Miyamoto, Myles Borne, Nao Kakuta, Nick Dawkins, Otoniel Badjana, Peyton Prussin, Pom Harajuku, Prince Nana, Rachel Glenn, Raku, Rika Tatsumi, Riley White, Ruben Banks, Sayuri Namba, Shark Boy, Shaul Guerrero, Shea McCoy, Shoko Nakajima, Tatum Paxley, Thunder Keck, Tiny Tanaily, Tom Castor, Tori Ortiz, Turner Washington, Tyanna Omazik, Yuki Aino, Yuki Arai, Yuki Kamifuku, Zachary Knighton Ward

2023-09-25 update: ZIP file HERE (1.46 MB)

Spoiler

Abadon-1.jpg  Abigail_Jacobs.jpg  Aleah_James-1.jpg  Aleeya_Hutchins.jpg

Alexandra_Jaksec.jpg  Alia_Armstrong.jpg  Ali_Mattox.jpg  Arisu_Endo.jpg

Bad_Luck_Fale.jpg  Becky_Lynch-18.jpg  Becky_Lynch-19.jpg  Brent_Oakley.jpg

Bret_Hart.jpg  Brittnie_Brooks.jpg  Bronco_Nima-1.jpg  Cameron_Jones.jpg

Carlos_Aviles.jpg  Case_Hatch.jpg  Cassius.jpg  Cathy_Kelley-3.jpg

Chandler_Hayden.jpg  Charles_Robinson.jpg  Cohlton_Schultz.jpg  Dalton_Wagner.jpg

Dan_the_Dad.jpg  Dan_the_Dad-1.jpg  Dee_Beckwith.jpg  Derrian_Gobourne.jpg

Devon_Nicholson.jpg  Ericka_Link.jpg  Glen_Logan.jpg  Greg_Kerkvliet.jpg

Hailey_Cavinder.jpg  Hannah_Cavinder.jpg  Haruna_Neko.jpg  Hikari_Noa.jpg

HIMAWARI.jpg  Hyper_Misao.jpg  Isaac_Odugbesan.jpg  Isaiash_Iton.jpg

Jaiden_Fields.jpg  Jeremy_Borash.jpg  Jim_Smallman.jpg  Joe_Spivak.jpg

John_Krahn.jpg  John_Seaton.jpg  Jordan_Saeed.jpg  JT_Energy.jpg

Juria_Nagano.jpg  Karmen_Petrovic-1.jpg  Kaya_Toribami.jpg  Kazuchika_Okada.jpg

Kelly_Kincaid.jpg  Keshaun_Moore.jpg  Landon_Jackson.jpg  Lexi_Gordon.jpg

Luca_Crusifino.jpg  Lucien_Price-1.jpg  Luke_Ford.jpg  Lyra_Valkyria-1.jpg

Mady_Aulbach.jpg  Mahiro_Kiryu.jpg  Maki_Itoh.jpg  Maliq_Carr.jpg

Masai_Russell.jpg  Mason_Parris.jpg  Mikala_Hall.jpg  Miu_Watanabe.jpg

Miyu_Yamashita.jpg  Mizuki.jpg  Moka_Miyamoto.jpg  Myles_Borne-1.jpg