Favourite Wrestling Games

1 hour ago, CM Busch said:

I was definitely one of those teenage edgelords who saw a diva on the daily IGN countdown and groaned.  At the time, we were unfortunately in the midst of women’s wrestling almost universally being considered to be a piss break on the Internet...and it felt like THQ/Yukes put about as much effort into the women in the game as WWE did on TV.  Aside from finishers they all had basically the same stats and movesets.  So I was in that toxic mindset of “ugh, why are they even in the game?  What a waste of space”.

Moronic 16-year old me probably would’ve bumped Trish and Lita for, like, Funaki and Simon Dean.  Glad I wasn’t in charge.

Fellow teen edgelord here and agree. Certain booking decisions I've played out in games regarding women's wrestling are kinda best left forgotten.

• Like 1