TEW20 Real World Update: April 2024 (Post WrestleMania)

Topic will be automatically locked at 23:00

Here is the update for April, this is set up for the start of April with the results of WrestleMania, nothing too major this month, there has been some new worker additions, list of names can be found in the editor, beyond that just typical changes and updates you'd expect, as usual anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month.

Enjoy.

Database: April 2024
Graphics: January 2024 (Google Drive)
BUMP Workers and Belts: January 2024 (Google Drive)

Legacy: Legacy Graphics (KyKy & Grey Belts)
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

Can I use this mod as a base for my mod?
Feel free to use this mod as a base or in part of your own mods, just credit that this mod was used as your base.

• Like 1