TEW20 Real World Update: June 2024

Here is the update for June, a few main changes this month, first off there is a new active promotion with Dream Star Fighting Marigold. Next up are changes for WWE, since they are using one belt with Cody, I've renamed what was the WWE Universal title back to that name and set it to retired, and renamed the WWE title to the WWE Undisputed. For the NXT/TNA situation, they have a talent trading agreement and Grace is signed for 3 appearances, this may change depending on how this go. Beyond that it's just the typical changes and updates you'd expect, as usual anything out of place mention it and I'll fix it up for next month.

Been trying to get through my graphics backlog, and I'm looking to get a new update out sometime this month or for the next update.

Enjoy.

Database: June 2024
Graphics: January 2024 (Google Drive)
BUMP Workers and Belts: January 2024 (Google Drive)

Legacy: Legacy Graphics (KyKy & Grey Belts)
Worker Expansion contains pictures of wrestlers holding titles, along with non wrestlers cut on the same background used for workers.

TEW Mods by TheWho87 on Discord

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date.

Can I use this mod as a base for my mod?
Feel free to use this mod as a base or in part of your own mods, just credit that this mod was used as your base.

• 2 weeks later...

MLW

AKIRA is a face and hasn't been a member of The Calling since like December
Alex Kane is a face.
Delmi Exo is a heel and aligned with Cesar Duran
Jacob Fatu is no longer with MLW
Mr. Thomas is a face
Raven is a face and is no longer a member of The Calling
Saint Laurent is a heel and should have a sports agent gimmick

Ricky Shane Page should be the leader of The Calling
Sami Callahan needs added to the roster as a member of The Calling

WTF should be created as a stable (World Titan Federation)
Zayda Steel needs to be added to the roster and she's a member. Heel, I'd give her a valley girl type gimmick
Tom Lawlor would be considered the leader
Saint Laurent is their manager/Promotor
Joshua Bishop needs added as a heel and added to WTF
Brett Ryan Gosselin needs added to the roster as a heel and part of WTF. Party Boy style gimmick
Add AJ Francis to the roster as a member of WTF

Contra Unit needs to be created
Minoru Suzuki needs to be added to the roster and is the leader
Logan Creed needs to be added as Mads Krule Kruger
Tristan Thai should be added to the roster as Ikuro Kwan

Promociones Dorado needs added
Salina De La Renta is the leader
Janai Kai is a member
Jesus Rodriguez needs added and is a member

Remove Ray Jaz from the roster
Remove Little Guido from the roster
Remove Real1 from the roster
Remove Rivera/Danny Limelight from the roster
Remove Sam Adonis from the roster
Remove Shun Skywalker
Remove EJ Nduka
Remove Calvin Tankman

Add Jake Crist as a face
Add Miyu Yamashita as a face

There are tons more changes that need to be made but it's all I have time for at the moment.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Draevyn said:

There are tons more changes that need to be made but it's all I have time for at the moment.

gMUzF5p.gif

...and I'll update them for next month.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or what, but I just meant I'd be back to update more of them when I had a chance. I don't know if you want them all edited into that post but just in case you've already written those ones down.

Remove Myron Reed from the roster. He hasn't wrestled there since January 2023.
Add Faye Jackson to the roster
Bomaye Fight Club (Alex Kane (Leader), Mr. Thomas & Faye Jackson)
Add Love, Doug to the roster as a face. Weird Cupid Guy gimmick <_< 

Azteca Lucha should be created as a heel stable with Cesar Duran as the leader.
Members: Mistico, Mascara Dorada (who I believe also needs added to the roster)

Alex Price needs added to the roster as a face
Star Jr. needs added to the roster as a face

Davey Boy Smith Jr. should be part of WTF

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Draevyn said:

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or what, but I just meant I'd be back to update more of them when I had a chance. I don't know if you want them all edited into that post but just in case you've already written those ones down.

No sarcasm intended, I've been busy with real world shit and have been kinda coasting the mod along for a couple months, only really doing big updates if it gets mentioned.

• 2 weeks later...

Broadcaster Notes

United States

• New logos for Bravo, Disney+, Galavisión, The CW, and the Paramount Network.
  • FITE TV was renamed TrillerTV in 2023-12.
  • The controlling interest in Stadium was sold by Sinclair Broadcast Group to Silver Chalice. The over-the-air TV network was closed on 2023-10-30 and replaced by a new network called The Nest. Stadium still exists as an online only offering.
  • Showtime was renamed Paramount+ with Showtime on 2024-01-08. (Sauce)

United Kingdom

• 4Music (as well as The Box, Kerrang, Kiss, and Magic TV channels) will close on 2024-07-01. (Sauce)
  • Dave and W (as well as Drama and Yesterday) will be rebranded as U&DAVE and U&W on 2024-07-16. (Sauce) UKTV Play will be renamed and rebranded to U on the same day.
  • Viaplay Sports was renamed back to Premier Sports on 2024-04-09, and is no longer a part of the Viaplay Group, as Premier Sports bought it back. Viaplay Xtra closed down the same day. (Sauce)

Europe

• Czechia: New logos for Nova Sport 1, Nova Sport 3, Nova Sport 4, Nova Sport 5, and Nova Sport 6.
  • France: OCS, OCS Max, and OCS Pulp now owned by Canal+ Group. (Sauce)
  • Poland: Polsat Sport renamed Polsat Sport 1 on 2024-04-26. Polsat Sport Extra was renamed Polsat Sport 2 and Polsat Sport 3 replaced Polsat Sport News on the same day. Updated logo for TVN.
  • Spain: New logo for laSexta.

Oceania

• New logos for 7Bravo and Bravo (New Zealand).
  • ABC Me was replaced by ABC Entertains on 2024-06-03. ABC TV Plus was replaced by ABC Family on the same day.
  • Thanks 1

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic