World Wrestling Federation '92

ChuBalso

WWF PHAT TV

June 16th, 1994 - Fox Sports

Announcers: Todd Pettengill & Lucious Johnny V.

Jim Cornette is in the ring with Lord Alfred Hayes, and his man Satoshi Kojima. Fans are wondering why he got involved in the Berzerker aftermath of Monday Night Raw, yelling at Slick...

Hayes" James Cornette, I welcome you...now the world is wondering, What interest do you have in The Berzerker and Sid The Conquerer?"

Cornette" Well, you see, on Raw; I saw the Berzerker in action! I saw the insanity that is the Berzerker! I saw Sid The Conquerer in action! I saw Sid manhandle The British Bulldog at the Pay Per View! But everytime I turn around, thier manager...their 'guidance', Slick is just doing these stupid jive dances (Jim Cornette impersonates Slick doing a dance..crowd laughs)"

Hayes" But thats none of your buisness, Cornette!"

Cornette" You should learn to keep your mouth where your head is, Alfred! Why? Because Slick is Not the Manager that can lead them two the top! Look at what I've done for my man, right here, Satoshi Kojima!! Already, Satoshi is going to King of The Ring, and is one of the NINE Superstars that made it!! Where is Sid The Conquerer? OH! Sid is in a tiebreaker match next week on RAW, against the Macho King. Yea...That's right..'Tied'. Slick couldn't help him actually WIN a bracket..like I was able to do for Satoshi!!...So this is what I'm saying! Berzerker!!? Sid The Conquerer!? See the light!!! Join a highly succesfful manager who has managed the Greats, like The Midnight Express!! Beautiful Bobby Eaton!! The Heavenly Bodies!! Don't stay with a manager's who best claim to success is 'PHAT'!!! Berzerker, Sid!! Let Jim Cornette be YOUR manager!!!" 80%

The Berzerker gained overness from this segment.

-ADVERTS-

Mike Rotunda d. Jean Paul Levesque

Well, since Rotunda won this match, looks like the Sudden Death Match, for the SMW Titles is on, at Monday Night Raw. Should be interesting to see how they end this feud...After the match, Brutus Beefcake came in the ring and made Rotunda's hair 'spikey'. I guess he carries gel with him too. Where was Backlund?

Overall: 69

Crowd: 59

Match: 79

We goto the back where, from a Distance, Sean Mooney sees Bruce Pritchard & Alexandria Yorke, leaders of THE CARTEL, talking to President Terry H. Hogan. Pritchard and Yorke are joined with their main wrestlers, Dark Patriot and The Taylor Made Man. Mooney overhears Hogan telling Pritchard, that he's looking for someone to join his team of Immortals for the big Survivor Match coming up on RAW next week. As Sean Mooney approaches, The Dark Patriot shoves him and the camera-man away....87%

-ADVERTS-

Sid The Conquerer is in the back, joined with and The Berzerker who has a match next. Alfred Hayes asks Sid, if he and the Berzerker are thinking of taking James E. Cornette on his offer. Slick starts to answer for him, but Berzerker nearly shoves Slick into next tuesday, so that Sid The Conquerer can talk...

Sid The Conquerer (Screaming) " Well ya see!!! It's this simple!!!! You ask if we'll take that offer!!! But I have an offer of my own!!!! Jerry Lawler, you wear Crown as if you are the King of the WWF!!! But ya see!! That's where ya wrong!! That's where ya saddly mistaken!!! That's where Sid The Conquerer corrects everything!!! Jerry Lawler!! I challange you for the Crown!!! And I will prove, myself To be the Ultimate Viking!!! King Sid!!! King Sid The Conquerer!!!! Lets go Berzerker!!!!!"

(They exit to the ring. Slick catches up to them) 89%

The Berzerker d. Tugboat

Once again, Berzerker just pounded the hell out of the big man, until finally an uncoordinated random knee caught Tugboat in the ribs which caused him to just collapse. Awful match. But crowd is getting more and more into The Berzerker. Sid and Slick were at ringside screaming instructions.

OVerall: 46

Crowd: 54

Match: 29

Tugboat lost overness from this match. The Berzerker gained overness from this match. Tugboat didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating.

Jim Cornette came running down the isle, and started screaming the same things he said earlier at The Berzerker and Sid. But Slick jumped in front of Cornette, and raised the hands of both Berzerker and Sid The Conquerer, until Satoshi Kojima came from behind and nailed Slick with the Kojima Cutter!! Sid and Berzerker did nothing to come to the aid of Slick!!! Sid The Conquerer just laughed, while Berzerker just screamed 'Huss!. Kojima continued to stomp on Slick, while yelling in Japanese! It looks Like Jim Cornette has aquired two of the most dangerous wrestlers in the WWF! 81%

Looks like this is Slick's send off to the VWF-development Territory.

Slick's turn was completed, and he is now a face. Slick gained overness from this turn.

-ADVERTS-

Sgt. Slaughter d. Pat Patterson

Well, this 1980's-ish rematch wasn't actually that bad. Sure Slaughter can't wrestle...and Patterson's rather old, but the heat was there. Patterson was built as a hall of famer, rather than just Mountie's manager, and Slaughter was built as a 'former WWF Champion'. Final moments of the match came when The Mountie through his cattle prod in the ring, but Slaughter intercepted it. Mountie then tried to hop in the ring to correct the error, but the referee restrained him. This allowed Slaughter to use the Cattleprod on Patterson, allowing for the Cobra Clutch sumbission follow up, to a big pop, and victory. Loud 'Slaughter' chants.

Overall: 70

Crowd: 82

Match: 45

Sgt. Slaughter gained overness from this match.

-ADVERTS-

Bob Backlund d. Brutus Beefcake

Loud Slaughter chants during the whole match, with ultimately killed it. Jean Paul Levesque ran in after the match, but Backlund was 'fired up', and was able to handle both members of The Dream Team by himself. Where was Rotunda?

Overall: 57

Crowd: 51

Match: 63

Bob Backlund gained overness from this match. This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

There was an angle here, in which Mr. Fuji was supposed to turn into a complete face...but he broke his hip doing the taping. So, now I wonder who the WWF is going to try to bring in as the FACE nominee for the WWF Presidency? 57%

-ADVERTS-

Johnny Smith d. Bret Hart NATT TIEBREAKER

What a great match this was. If these are the kind of matches that are going to be in the WWF's uppercard from now one, then they are on quite the good path. Midway into the match, Bruce Pritchard came out with a house mic, and mentioned that, had The Undertaker been in the Tournament, he would easily have won the NATT! Bret Hart grabbed his own mic and told Pritchard to return to his stable of 'freaks'. This angered Pritchard, who later Returned with The Undertaker!! Bret Hart left the ring to go fight the Undertaker-allowing for Johnny Smith to win the match by countout! Another upset in this tournament.

Overall: 81

Crowd: 70

Match: 93

-ADVERTS-

Sid The Conquerer d. Jerry Lawler

Jim Cornette and The Berzerker accompanied Sid The Conquerer to the ring. Another good match here, with Crowd heat. Sid won when Jim Cornette's constant distraction caused Lawler to chase him outside the ring...this lead to Berzerker nailing Lawler with a big boot. He then rolled him back in the ring, for Sid to administer the Power Bomb on him! 1...2...3!!!! Sid is the new King of the WWF!! Ohh great, not only is Sid wearing a metallic chest protector, with a sheild, sword, and cape...but also a crown! Sid just kept screaming I have the power!! I have the power!!, while stomping on Jerry Lawler. Jeff Jarett ran in to make the save.

Overall: 85

Crowd: 90

Match: 76

Sid The Conquerer gained overness from this match. The WWF King title has gained in image.

Card Quality: 73

TV Rating: 8.01

-RAW Preview-

--8 MAN SURVIVAL Team WWF (Johnny Smith, Bret Hart,?,?) vs. TEAM IMMORTALS (Koko B. Ware, The Undertaker,?,?)

--NATT TIEBREAKER - WWF CROWN -Sid The Conquerer vs. Macho King Randy Savage

--SUDDEN DEATH TAG MATCH -SMW TITLES- Real Americans vs. The Dream Team

--MORE SUDDEN DEATH MATCHES

--Feature Matches:

The Million Dollar Man & The Mountie -WWF I-C Champion

vs.

Jerry Lawler & Sgt. Slaugther

--Ric Flair & Steve Corino

vs.

Ronnie Garvin & Carl Pierre

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG]http://funtimeusa.netfirms.com/kotr.jpg

Live, June 27th, 1994

From Madison Square Garden, New York

Announcers: Vince McMahon & Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan

Well. This was it. This was the PPV that I wanted to combine the 'cartoony' aspects that the WWF has come to be known for, , with that of a pure solid strong wrestling tournament displaying the talent, that these 'characters' also contained. The WWF Presidency angle was going nicely, and tonight, it was going come to its most intriguing, and unique turn. Some fans may look at what goes down tonight, and say 'WHAT THE...? I'm never watching (reading ;) ), again!!!' Others may say...'How could they do that!! Where are they going with this'...but thats what made the JJ Dillon-Vince Russo-Javert-Vince McMahon-Pat Patterson writing/booking team so unique. We didn't care. This was our federation, and we were going to do what we saw fit. We were going to do what was fit to entertain the masses, entertain ourselves, all with delivering quality shows day in and day out...And now, with our acquistion of Smokey Mountain Wrestling, Jim Cornette now played a big roll in the booking....

Before hand, Cornette and I showed Antonio Inoki around. Yes..that's right--for $152,000 a month, we brought in New Japan Owner, and Japan Wrestling Icon, Antonio Inoki. Sure, he would be known by maybe half of our fans, but it was OK. And even though he was a non-wrestler, if we could build up just 1 PPV match with him in it, it will be well worth the pay off....

Good to see Hogan regulated to a manager. Perfect for what he can do. I still can't believe he agreed to sign such a contract! He is not happy though. I guess he saw, that after last years Wrestlemania...his time in the ring was done...As I sat in my office an went over the final card, JJ Dillon called me out to the TV Room. The PPV was starting....

user posted image

Time Stamp: 7:40pm

Vince McMahon and Bobby Heenan opened the show...As always, their Broadcast table was yards away from the ring, this time located close to the curtain. McMahon kicked off the show, with his usual screaming and yelling.

McMahon"Welcome, everyone to Madison Square Garden!!! Welcome, everyone, to a World Wrestling Federation Pay Per View! Welcome everyone to the beginning of the New Generation Era Of the World Wrestling Federation! Welcome everyone, to WWF King Of The Ring!!!! I'm Vince McMahon, here alongside with Bobby Heenan...---and...uh...Bobby, what the hell are you looking for?"

Heenan (Looking around as though he's been robbed) " What the--! You know what, McMahon! I knew we were in New York...but this was quick...I CAN'T FIND MY WALLET!!!!"

McMahon" Oh c'mon, Brain!!! Tonight, we will crown a WWF North American Champion Who do you think is going to win?!"

Heenan" Well, you know, this is going to be tough, McMahon! First off you got Agent Steve Blackman, who has yet to be defeafed in a WWF Ring! Then ya got Jim Cornette's boys, Japan's finest Satoshi Kojima, and the Might Viking, Sid The Conquerer. But I'm going with the one..and only...The Birdman, Koko B. Ware!!" (Does Birdman Flap--at the same time, Koko B. Ware's music hits the PA system)

McMahon (Shouting over the music) " And, lets not forget that A New WWF President will be determined, by Superstar Paul Bearer--who's team won that important IMMORTAL VS. WWF Survivor match, and the WWF Matchmakers, who now have thier jobs back! Who do you think it will be, Brain?..Brain?

"***(Heenan is too busy doing the Birdman Flap...)***

Heenan" C'mon McMahon!! Do the Birdman Flap...Like this!!"**Does Birdman Flap**

McMahon" Please, Brain. Lets goto the ring."

Time Stamp: 7:48pm

1.Koko B. Ware vs. Satoshi Kojima

Looks like the WWF spent some money on 'specially designing the set', here as all of the wrestlers were 'transported' to the ring, in little mini-rings, much like they had at Wrestlemania 7 for the WWF World Title Tournament, a few years ago. Match started off slow, as this was a weird pairing for a match. Koko B. Ware, who has some nice heat, was relied upon to get the crowd into it. And he did a pretty good job. Especially since Kojima, is still 'kinda' over, and has no charisma in the ring. I think they should send him down, but I guess the WWF feels that Cornette can do the job. We'll see. Final moments of the match came when Kojima threw Koko into the ropes for an overhead toss, but was countered with the Ghostbuster...Satoshi Kojima NO SOLD, Koko's ghostbuster, and gave his very own...which was enough to put Koko out of the Tournament! **1/4

Overall: 51

Crowd: 42

Match: 60

Commentary Aftermatch

Heenan" Now, McMahon, does Koko B. Ware count as two entrants? Since it's him and the bird?"

McMahon" Would you stop it, Brain."

Time Stamp: 8:13pm

2.Agent Steve Blackman w/ Hulk Hogan vs. Shawn Michaels

Agent Steve Blackman was the man of the night today Usually, for a newcomer like Agent Blackman its tough to produce a good match. But Blackman's technical wrestling skill made up for his lack of charisma. These two had quite the scientific match that I though I would never see. Blackman was right on, mixing in his martial arts skills with regular wrestling. Michaels was great in selling the mix. Match began with Blackman going straight for the chest pump kick, but Michaels countered it with a Dragonscrew leg takedown. Big pop, as this was actually the first time that The Agent was actually taken off of his feet. Match continued at a fast pace with Michaels connecting with three straight dropkicks off the top rope. Michaels did his little 'Rockers Dance' to get the crowd pumped up. As he was doing this Blackman suprised him with a side thrust kick. Blackman, then methodically worked on various parts of Michaels' body, a point that the announcers got over well. First Blackman worked on the knees. Then the arms, with some rather lenghtly arm bars. Finally the chest, with some really stiff high level karate kicks. Finally moments came, at 15:32, Shawn Michaels was about to land the rocker dropper on Agent Blackman, but Blackman CAUGHT, Michaels' leg, which was wrapped his own neck, and TURNED IT INTO A LOWER BACK SUBMISSION MOVE!!! Wow! Crowd popped hard for this, as Agent Steve Blackman advances to the next round of the NATT.

Overall: 78

Crowd: 71

Match: 85

Shawn Michaels lost overness from this match. Agent Steve Blackman gained overness from this match.

Commentary Aftermath

Heenan" Oh My god, McMahon! Did you see those kicks! Those punches! Agent Blackman is Unbelievably Talented in the Martial Arts, McMahon! This is is the man, McMahon!! He is going to the top!! I change my prediction!! I predict Blackman to win!!"

McMahon" Well, that may very well be the case, Heenan! But look who's coming to the ring!All 300 plus pounds of mean lean Western muscle, Cowboy Mike Hegstrand!!Lets go back up to our ring announcer"

Heenan" I wish he'd hit you with that whip, McMahon."

Time Stamp: 8:42pm

3)Cowboy Mike Hegstrand vs. Johnny Smith

Solid match here. Fans heat was a little higher than the last match.

The last match had the fans pumped up, so they were ready for more of these North American Title Tournament matches. Smith tried to dogde around Hegstrand using his speed, but Hegstrand started whaling him with those power rights. The winner of this was to meet Satoshi Koji in the next round. While Smith-Kojima would be a great match, I don't think the WWF fans know enough about those two wrestlers to stay attentive to the match. So it was pretty clear Hegstrand was going to win. And WWF made no secret about it. Hegstrand kept throwing around Smith, via a gorrila press slam, body slam, running body slam, reverse Death Valley Driver, then finally a wester lariat, at 9:66, to advance Hegstrand to the next round of the NATT. Smith's selling here was right on.

Overall: 77

CRowd: 78

Match: 77

Commentary Aftermath

McMahon"Well, Johnny Smith sure did what he could to battle that big, Texan, Brain...But that Western Muscle was too much for Smith to handle!"

Heenan" McMahon!!! I change my prediction!!! I'm going with Cowboy Mike Hegstrand!! This man's tough! Pound for pound he's the strongest man in this Tournament!"

McMahon(Shouting)" Well that may very well be the case, Brain, but some my argue that THIS is the strongest man in the WWF! Britians finest! It's The British Bulldog...Davey Boy Smith!! "

Time Stamp: 8:59pm

4)Davey Boy Smith vs. Sid The Conquerer

James E. Cornette, and The Berzerker accompanied Sid The Conquerer on the way to the ring, and remained at ringside for the duration of the match. Wrestlers spent the first half of the match working the crowd, with lame power moves. Bulldog was good in trying to carry Sid to a good match. Crowd was really into British Bulldog. With his recent push as of late, the fans have been popping higher than they would for Rowdy Piper, or Sgt. Slaughter. Smith kept teasing benching Sid The Conquerer, but could not get it done. Finally, at 9:33, The Berzerker tossed his Sheild into the ring, for Sid to use...But Smith caught it. At this point, Cornette hopped on the apron to yell to the referee that Smith had a weapon in his hand. This allowed Smith to nail Sid with the shield, then tossing it back out of the ring, for the victory! Davey Boy Smith advances to face Agent Steve Blackman in the next round.

Commentary Aftermath

Heenan" Hey! That's illegal!! Smith used the shield!"

McMahon" Well, it wouldn't had been in there if The Berzerker and James E. Cornette didn't intefere!! Coming up next folks, the announcement of who will be WWF President!! But first, lets take a look at how Hulk Hogan was removed from office!!"

They show footage of the WWF Suvivor Match on Raw, where Paul Bearer's team defeated the Immortals team. We return to the live event where Superstar Paul Bearer's music hits.

Time Stamp: 9:17pm

WWF PRESIDENCY ANNOUNCEMENT

In the ring with Vince Russo and Gerald Brisco is Superstar Paul Bearer. He has a big smirk on his face, as he's about to make the big announcement.

Bearer" Woo-Hoo!! (Fans are holding up Yes, I'm A Superstar!!', Paul Bearer T-Shirts) Ladies and gentlemen! As You know, a few weeks ago, The WWF won a big battle, when we finally removed the ego-tistical Hulk Hogan out of office, of Presdent of The WWF! Allow me to introduce the Neewww President! A President who can surely identify with the tradition and honour of Pro-Wrestling! Ladies and gentlemen! Legendary manager of over 17 WWF Champions, he brought us The British Bulldogs, ladies and Gentlemen--Captain Lou Albano!!!"

***Captain Lou Albano came down the isle with his staff and all, yapping about nothing getting the crowd riled up. He was dressed in his usual comical wear. Albano got a nice ovation, plus the 'suprise' pop that was expected....Captain Lou, once in the ring, stood on all four turnbuckles playing to the crowd before he shook hands with, Bearer, Brisco, and, Russo.color=red]It was here that Sid Justice's music hit...and out came, Kojima, Sid The Conquerer, The Berzerker, and now the other 'New Japan'er, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, called back up from the VWF, standing in a row behind James E. Cornette, who was holding a microphone--all getting booes from the crowd.

Cornette (Visibly upset)" Are you kidding me? Albano? What the hell is he going to do, run the WWF with the rubber bands hanging off of his nose? (Crowd booes this insult) I don't believe this!! Superstar Paul Bearer, you've really done it this time! You know who you need in that WWF Presidential seat? Someone who is tough! Someone with morals! It seems as if the terms honour and tradition, are used rather loosely, because theirs nothing either honourable, or traditional about a man like Captain Lou Albano!! I tell ya, I have a man that should be WWF President! A man who is a legend!! Who fought the greats such as, Hulk Hogan, Muhammed Ali, Dory Funk Jr., and Andre The Giant!!! Ladies and gentlemen,He is the owner of the highly successful New Japan Pro Wrestling, the former home of my man Satoshi Kojima (Kojima screams something in Japanese),He is a former WWF World Champion--and later lost it to Bob Backlund to start his 6 year reign as Champion--I give you Antonio Inoki!!!!"

*****Antonio Inoki comes out dressed in his white robe. WCW may have had Keiji Mutoh, and Kensuki Sasaki, but the WWF had the head honcho of New Japan--Antonio Inoki. Not all of the fans new who Inoki was, but Cornette was great in linking him to the WWF's past, even if he only held the title in Japan for just a week. McMahon and Heenan did a good job on commentary of making this 'huge', selling the fact that Inoki is one of the most beloved Wrestling Personalities in Japan. Heenan jokingly called him the 'Vince McMahon of Japan'. But McMahon just brushed over it citing how 'Inoki is more then an Announcer'. Jim Cornette had more to say, introducing us to the new Superstable of the WWF.*****

Cornette" Hehe! Ya know, I like how you guys like using the words 'New Generation, to describe the next Era here in the WWF. It's quite simple. Theirs nothing new about Captain Lou Albano at all...And Captain Lou, I see where this is going. You want your boy, Davey Boy Smith, A wrestler that YOU brought to the WWF, to win this tournament! And then you just wanna run the WWF don't you? (Captain Lou and the WWF Matchmakers are looking around 'confused') Well Guess what rubber-band boy! It ain't gonna be like that. Because, right here--You're looking at the New Generation!! You're looking at the U.F.O., The Ultimate Fighters Organization! Because these people right here, are Ultimate Fighters! These guys aren't your pretty boys, like, The Dream Team! They don't let the people's wishes get in there way, like Jerry Lawler and Davey Boy Smith! And they sure as hell don't wear rubber bands in their nose...like our 'President'...These are fighters--from all over the World!!!

Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan (Both yelling to the crowd in Japanese)-Easily the most underated Tag Team in American Wrestling today! No more! My Titles--The Smokey Mountain Titles!! Will be around their waste very soon!

Sid The Conquerer (Holding up his Sword--Yes..Like He-Man)- You want to talk about strong! Lethal! Merciless! Then you must be talking about, the 328 pound beast, Sid The Conquerer!

The Berzerker (Screaming 'Huss!' over and over again at the Crowd, behind Cornette..he step forward and holds up his sword..whilst still screaming)--and of course!! The man who just goes out there, and has one thing on his mind. Winning his battles!! Your Smokey Mountain Champion, The Berzerker!!!

Antonio Inoki - And Finally!! The man who created the National 'Martial Arts Boom' in Japan. A man who has proven that he is more than qualified to be the WWF President!! ANTONIO INOKI!!!!"

Crowd booes Inoki, rather heftly. In the most apathetic way, Inoki, on cue, walks to the ring and stands face to face with Captain Lou Albano. Bearer and the Matchmakers fled the ring in a hurry. Without warning, Inoki struck Lou in the side of his leg, causing him to drop to his knees! Inoki followed up by clinching on the Octopus Stretch Submission on Captain Lou Albano!! Inoki held this move in for about 5 minutes, while the rest of the UFO watched in approval!! It took a host of WWF Officials to get Inoki to release the hold. Inoki finally released the hold when Davey Boy Smith came running down the isle to Lou's rescue. UFO? Obviously an Inoki influence. 81% [inoki Heel Turn on Lou]

Antonio Inoki's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Antonio Inoki gained overness from this turn.

Commentary Aftermath

McMahon" Can you believe what we just saw!! 54 year old-retired Wrestler, Antonio Inoki has just taken out our WWF President!"

Heenan" Well, Cornette's right! Was Captain Lou Albano ever a former WWF World Champion? Did Captain Lou revolutionise any part of this sport!? No!! But, Antonio Inoki did! And he should be WWF President!!"

McMahon"..Well, I also think that Cornette is a little jealous! He's a little upset that Sid the Conquerer lost his Tournament match to Davey Boy Smith! So he's sending a message to Davey Boy Smith! I know it!"

Heenan" McMahon!! Shhh! Kojima is on his way to the ring!! My pick! To Win The Tournament!!"

McMahon" Wait a second...I thought you changed your--"

Heenan" Nope! I've been wearing these same clothes all night. Are you drunk, McMahon?"

user posted imageuser posted image

Captain Lou Albano has been named WWF President,

But James E. Cornette & Legend Antonio Inoki don't agree with

the Captain's fan-friendly attitude.

Time Stamp: 9:47pm

5)Cowboy Mike Hegstrand w/ Hulk Hogan vs. Satoshi Kojima w/ Jim Cornette

The crowd was waaaaay to pumped up from the last segment to even care about this match. Hegstrand did all he could do to try to defer the crowd, but they just kept directing 'Cornette Sux' chants at Cornette who as at Ringside with Antonio Inoki. Two both worked a very stiff style. Final moments of the match came at 9:16 when Hegstrand benched Kojima a few times, before giving him the Ultimate Warrior finisher.. Hogan jumped in the ring, and pointed to Hegstrand as the next NAT champion, whilst raising his hand in victory. Hogan's heat as manager is amazing. Defiantely the #1 manager in American Wrestling today.

Overall: 55

Crowd: 42

Match: 69

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

Commentary Aftermath

Heenan" Look at That Texan Go!! We are looking at the next WWF North American Champion! Right there! Cowboy Michael Hegstrand!!"

McMahon" Well, Hegstrand will face the winner of the next match in the finals of the NATT!!"

Time Stamp: 10:10pm

6)Davey Boy Smith vs. Agent Steve Blackman w/ Hulk Hogan

Smith looked upset. Announcers were selling this as Smith being angered over what happened to his 'good friend' Captain Lou. Nice to see them using history for their storylines. I like it. Blackman went for the chest pump kick right away, but Smith caught it twirled Blackman around and leveled him with a clothesline that sent him outside the ring. Smith followed up to the outside, throwing him into the railing, and even getting a shot in on Hogan too. Hogan got up to go after Smith, but was restrained by the referee. This allowed Smith to toss Blackman into the ringside steps without risking DQ. 5 minutes later, Blackman started to turn things around. Smith was setting him up for the running powerslam, but Blackman wiggled out of it, turning it into a reverse neck submission hold, working on the lower back and neck. Blackman started to nail Bulldog with some stiff kicks and chops, until finishing off the combo with a running frankensteiner, for a near fall. At 13:33, Blackman went to for chest pump kick once more, but Smith luckily blocked it leveling Blackman with ANOTHER clothesline, nearly taking off his head. The crowd was really behind Smith here. With that, Smith, fatigued scooped Blackman up for the running power slam. When it looked like Blackman was just about to wiggle out, Smith just nailed him with a quick powerslam, shaking the ring, for the victory!. Davey Boy Smith has handed agent Steve Blackman his first loss!!

Overall: 75

Crowd: 68

Match: 83

Commentary Aftermath

Heenan"Agent STeve Blackman has been defeated!! Agent Steve Blackman has been defeated!"

McMahon" That's right, Brain! And I think that it was Davey Boy's Smith's determination that led him to victory!! He's doing this for his good old friend, Captain Lou!!"

Heenan" Old is right."

McMahon" ...Well hey, Antonio Inoki is no spring chicken either!"

Heenan" Who said anything about food, McMahon?."

10 Minute Intermission

Time Stamp: 10:35pm

7)Davey Boy Smith vs. Cowboy Mike Hegstrand - WWF North American Title Tournament Final

They made a big deal about this match. President Lou Albano, sporting a neck brace, thanks to Inoki's attack, was sitting at ringside with the Matchmakers, holding the WWF North American Title.

It was nice to see the fans counting down to the end of the intermission. Showed that the WWF really had the fans 'wanting more'. These two had a very solid match, better than it looked on paper. Partley because of Hegstrands' sudden rise to uppercard singles status, and Smith's talent and recent rise in popularity. Loud 'Bulldog' chant for much of the match. At 8:33 at seemed as if the match was over when Bulldog landed the running power slam on Hegstrand, but Hegstrand kicked out at 2.5 into the count!! Crowd popped huge for this. Minutes later, Hegstrand blasted Smith with his Western Lariat, but it sent him outside the ring...Smith was so hurt by the Lariat that the referee was going to stop the match, since Smith could not make it back into the ring, the referee was about to end the match, but Captain Lou Albano sprung up from his chair, and attempted to revive British Bulldog! At this point, Jim Cornette came down the isle, leading The Berzerker to the ring...Berzerker grabbed Captain Lou, and was about to nail him, but Smith got up and cracked a chair over the back of The Berzerker! Berzerker went flying and Jim Cornette couldn't believe it! Cornette shoved Bulldog...Bulldog shoved Cornette back to the ground, and was about to level him with his tennis racket. But, Hegstrand came from behind and tapped Bulldog on the shoulder. This resulted in Bulldog turning around and cracking the racket on Hegstrand's head. The ref did not see this, as he was too busy attending to Cornette and Berzerker who were throwing fits! Bulldog rolled the unconcious Hegstrand in the ring for the cover...1....2....3!!! The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith is the WWF North American Champion!!!!. Cornette, disheveled back peddled to the back with The Berzerker screaming 'This hasn't ended, Bulldog!!!, as Bulldog celebrated with Captain Lou Albano in the ring! Who would've ever thought, that Captain--er...I mean President Lou Albano would play such a significant role in this PPV!

Overall: 82

Crowd: 88

Cowboy Mike Hegstrand lost overness from this match. Davey Boy Smith gained overness from this match. The WWF North American Title has gained in image

Commentary Aftermath

Heenan" He cheated! He cheated to win! He nailed Cowboy Mike Hegstrand with that tennis racket!! "

McMahon" Well, Brain, Jim Cornette had no business at Ringside!!! He should've stayed in the back!"

Heenan" President Lou Albano had no business helping the British Bulldog!! I once managed Ric Flair, you're not going to see me dash over and start 'helping' him!"

McMahon" Well, Brain, The British Bulldog has made a huge stride in his WWF Career. He is the inargural WWF North American Champion!!! Speaking of Ric Flair he's in our next match...lets take a look at how this match came around!"

Highlight Reel

--Mountie defeated Ric Flair due to Ronnie Garvin at Arsenal II

--Flair interfering in Dibiase's match later that night, attacking Ref Garvin.

--Ted Dibiase introducing the Million Dollar Kid

--Lawler defeating Dibiase at Arsenal II

--Dibiase stealing WWF World Title on RAW.

--Flair stealing it back on PHAT TV.

Time Stamp: 10:55pm

8)Ric Flair (WWF Champion) vs. Jerry Lawler vs. Million Dollar Man - WWF World Title - Triangle Match

Crowd heat was amazing here. Tweener vs. Face vs. Heel. When Ric Flair had that unsuccessful turn with Lex Luger in November of last year, the WWF never new that it would be in handy now. Crowd was always with Lawler no matter what he did. Always against Dibiase. And cheered Flair when he went against Dibase, but booed him when he went after Lawler. Perfect match. Midway into the match, At 7:47, Dibiase, who was now sweating, pulled money out of his tights and offered it to Ric Flair to help him win the title. Ric Flair took the money, put it in his tights, then knocked out Dibiase, to a huge pop! Flair went for the count, but Lawler stopped it..as this was a Triangle Match, and the first pin won the match Flair and Lawler started to go at it, in a scuffle that ended with Ric Flair begging for forginess in the corner. Lawler's stalling and playing to the crowd at this point allowed for Dibiase to attack Lawler from behind. The two started double-teaming Lawler for a while, until they started fighting over who got to pin Lawler. Crowd was really pulling for Lawler to win, and was really against Dibiase, who has proven that he is capable of winning that tile. Final moments of the match showed that money can indeed buy everything. At 20:20, Lawler was taking out both men..his comeback culminated with his patented should strap spot, followed by his stump piledriver to both combatants. Crowd was going nuts at this point...Except..Referee Shane McMahon did not count for Lawler. Instead, he started strutting around the ring like Ric Flair! Virgil & Big Bossman came running down the isle at this point, followed by Christopher and started to double team Lawler! After the beating, Bossman handcuffed Lawler too the ropes while Virgil went to work on Flair, who was already hurt from the Lawler comback.. Virgil put the Million Dollar Dream on Flair, while Dibiase slowly recovered. All this time, Shane McMahon was doing the Ric Flair strut around the ring! Dibiase then told everyone to leave the ring, as he was setting up for his Million Dollar Dream. At 25:42 Ric Flair submitted to the Million Dollar Dream, crowning The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase the NEW WWF World Champion!!!! After the match, Shane McMahon was payed off by, The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase...WWF World Champion.

Overall: 89

Crowd: 95

The WWF World title has gained in image

Commentary Aftermath

Heenan" What A Champion!!"

McMahon" What a con!! The Million Dollar Man bought out that referee!! I hope President Lou has something to say about this!!"

Heenan" Yea...Like Congratulations!!! Captain Lou was right about that new Era! This is a new era!! A Million Dollar Era!!!"

McMahon" Be sure to join us for Monday Night Raw, next week! Live from the Nassau Colliseum!!!"

Time end: 11:25pm (11:30pm replay)

user posted image

The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase;

The New World Wrestling Federation Champion...

Show Quality

Card Quality: 79% :eek:

PPV Buy Rate: 2.00 :eek:

Best Match: Ric Flair vs. Jerry Lawler vs. Ted Dibiase

Worst Match: Kojima vs. Koko B. Ware

WCW Slamboree: 1.97

Attendance: 20234

Best Match: Ron Simmons vs. Rick Rude

Worst Match: The Vegas Connection (DDP & Vinnie Vegas w/Scotty Flamingo) vs. Steamboat & Douglas

Well, then. This would be some time of developing the Berzerker, into a formidable athleth--er--"force" in the WWF. On Mysti's resource site, there's ONE update from Part II.

Blah.

It was the shortest installment anyway. Next, will be that recap, which started the following and best part of this epic.

That's it for this initial part of th ediayr.

Should I continue here, or post the new part in a new thread. I would assume to keep it here, to get the diary all in one thread.

Let me know when you'r eready for me to move on.

Edited by Javert

Good shows Javert, The Piper/Liz stuff was funny as hell, The Brisco/Koko stuff at the PPV was also very awesome. The Sudden Death Match stuff is pretty awesome, It'll be interesting to see who wins between The Mountie and Bulldog. I was hoping Mountie would have a longer reign, But Flair is a awesome champion. I got up to the May 21st show, I can't read the rest now, But when I'm done, I'll leave feedback :D

Edit- Maybe I didn't notice, but I think some shows are missing. I read through all the stuff you posted today, And couldn't find when Hogan's team lost the presidency post. And like two shows were posted twice, But anyways, The rest of the shows were good. I was surprised to see Undertaker being the one leading the cartell. DiBiase as champion is also pretty good, Slaughter/Michaels make a good team up.

Should I continue here, or post the new part in a new thread. I would assume to keep it here, to get the diary all in one thread.

Edited by Baby Hewey

WWF CONTROL CENTRE - 97/2/28

user posted image

Hello everyone, I'm Sean Mooney!, and welcome to Part III of the "WWF '92 Diary", by Javert. Now, I know some of you may say 'Darn man! Part III? Why don't you just start a new diary? Just Call it, WWF'97...geesh!'. Well, we would--except then, it wouldn't be the truth. You see, the roster (s) that you will soon see isn't from just 'Any Game'. The Wrestling World that will soon presented to you in this diary, is the result of a 5 year EWR game. This all started from one root: World Wrestling Federation '92 (The beginning).

Now, while a great portion of you have been in since the beginning, many of us here, have been apart of the 'shorter' but equally as successful, 'Part II' installment...Now...prepare for the best...PART III. Fortunately, since much of the changing world 'started' to begin right toward the end of Part II; The Steve Corino push, The Bret Hart domination, and of course THE CARTEL, we DO have some sort of foundation for this part.

Also this diary has proved not to be one based on 'one exciting' angle, only to leave everyone 'bored' with the following months of storlyines. This diary has been known for taking the unique, strange, sometimes fucking wierd--but always realistic, turns--making it One Of The Most successful diaries on the Board. So feel free to voice your opinions, take sides, critque, praise--any and all types of feedback is encouraged, and appreciated.

Ladies and Gentlemen, each time you open up this thread, throw out your perceptions of Wrestling, and read this with the What If's... of an open mind...and the realistic results that EWR provides. I know, you're confused. Here's what I mean:

What If...Instead of '93-97 being in a slump, it was in a boom period pawning the birth of several new fresh Wrestling Promotions, some even prominent on the National scene?

What If...The Blue Blazer got the monster Shawn Michaels push of 1996?

What If...Max Moon was being pushed as The Next Ultimate Warrior, at least with resemblance to similiar gimmicks. (Ultimate Warrior=The Support of the 'Little Warriors'; Max Moon=The Support of his 'Moon Children')

What If...The Rock Don Muraco, at the age of 49, was still at the top of the WWF roster, in 1997, along with Top Faces 'The Future' Steve Corino, 'The Finnish Nightmare' Tony Halme, and 'WWF Great', good ol' Jerry Lawler--not to mention the WWF Champion, Bret Hart.

What If...Vince McMahon was jealous of 'Mr. Wonderful' Paul Orndorff's success in WCW, and decided to push a new "Mr. Wonderful": 'Pretty' Paul Roma.

What If...The top Heels of 1997, were Roma, Jeff Jarrett, & The Blue Blazer?

What If...The Undertaker gimmick was given to Brian Lee? (Thanks Raistlin) Or if Insane Clown Posse weren't brought in as fun-loving'oddities',but rather as part of Paul Bearer's Dark--"Dark Carnival" stable?

What If...The WWF audience grew to accept wrestlers like Stan Hansen, Barry Horowitz, Alex Porteau (Yes, The Pug), Koko B. Ware, Big Bossman, and his partner Officer Brian Knobbs, Carl Piere Oulette, Ray Rougeau, The Sandman, Sabu, Johnny Ace, Honky Tonk Man, Brian Christopher, and The Lightning Kid as acceptable midcarders--in 1997.

What If... The 'CLIQUE', that controled the WWF locker room from around '94-98 was replaced in history by a similiar entity made up of, James Cornette, Bruce Pritchard, Paul Heyman, and Antonio Inoki called THE CARTEL.

Well, the last one, was the FIRST to happen. And it led to what is now our 1997. First, to conclude this post--a look inside to the WWF, via a wonderful easy to follow timeline--showing the formation and influences of THE CARTEL--followed by our roster. As a disclaimer, there's never any cheating. That's just pointless....

August 1993 -Yokozuna enjoys the top spot as the heel, as Bret and Hogan fight over the top face spot. Money Inc dominates the tag rankings, while Shawn Michaels continues to enjoy an I-C Title run.

November 1993 -JJ Dillon and Vince Russo are brought in as head writers. Hogan is fired, Savage is jobbed night after night, creating a top face in Jerry Lawler, and The Four Horsemen are revived; Ric Flair, Tully Blanchard, Mr. Perfect, Announcer Steve Corino.

Aug '93 -Yokozuna enjoys the top spot as the heel, as Bret and Hogan fight over the top face spot. Money Inc dominates the tag rankings, while Shawn Michaels continues to enjoy an I-C Title run.

Jan 1994 -This starts, 'The Mountie Era'. The Mountie, Bret Hart, Carl Piere, Adam Copeland, Christian Cage, Rick Martel, Pat Patterson, Owen Hart, Jim Neidhart, and Ray Rougeau form 'The Canadian Foundation'. The Mountie, with his WWF Title win, kicks out Bret, Owen, and Jim, and assumes leader of The Canadiation Foundation. It is here, that Jacques Rougeau, with his classic year long feud with Ric Flair, became a WWF top star, as The Mountie.

Feb 1994 -The business is slumping badly. Those really hurt are the smaller promotions. WWF quickly buys out James E. Cornette's Smokey Mountain Wrestling. It was here, that the WWF fired Mark Calloway (under the 'Mean Mark' name), and brought in Cornette's Brian Lee, to resurrect the lost Undertaker Gimmick...The Undertaker would be pushed for a Wrestlemania debut/return by Bruce Pritchard.

April 1994 -The WWF starts to do some 'based on real life events', angles, as Hogan returns at Wrestlemania, and calls his firing unjust. He returns as a manager--It is here that Dillon, Russo, and their new friend Jim Cornette spawn the angle of '94. Hulk Hogan's Immortal Stable; Brutus Beefcake & newcomer Jean Paul Levesque, Agent Steve Blackman--who was destined for a monster push--heel Koko B. Ware, and Hillbilly Jim. They were supported by another stable lead by Cowboy Mike Hegstrand (Hawk; who was left hanging out to dry, when Animal retired), called the Angry Cowboys. They were, Dutch Mantell, Robert Fuller (Col. Rob Parker), and...someone else...I forgot. Anyway--together this faction brought new fans into watching the WWF, and gave them a big boost, during a bad time in Wrestling.

Nov 1994 -The title of WWF President, originally held by Jack Tunney, then Joel Gertner, falls onto heel manager, Terry 'Hulk' Hogan. The WWF Presidency as actually become an important part of the WWF. Many thought that it was over when Jack Tunney was fired. At this time, Mike Hegstrand is still a Cowboy even though the Immortals have kind of disbanded. Something to do with the staff's wierd 'Stan Hansen' fix that they wanted in the WWF. In the Title scene, Ric Flair continues to have some classic battles with the Mountie, while Jerry Lawler rises to top babyface feuding with The Million Dollar Man.

Decemember 1994 -Vince McMahon goes nuts backstage, and loves the idea of pushing The Berzerker to the top of the WWF--this was recommended by Bruce Pritchard, who became the leading heel manager in the WWF, in bringing in The Undertaker Brian Lee. Undertaker was brought in as 'The Boss' of a new stable called--THE CARTEL. The original midcard stable was; Doink, Terry Taylor, Papa Shango, and Bruce Pritchard's good friend--Doug Gilbert; who wanted to do his Dark Patriot character, here. Ted Dibiase begins his year long World Title reign.

Feb '95 -The Story of the Year: McMahon continues to crush the regionals. Tod Gordon's Eastern Championship Wrestling is bought out by the WWF. In comes Paul Heyman, Joey Styles, Joe Cortez, and the ECW World Title belt. By this time, Berzerker is very close to being Main Event Status. But the WWF had another idea until then; ANOTHER WIERD HEEL STABLE--based on Bruce Pritchard's Undertaker led midcard stable, (and based on a behind the scenes group of bookers/writers)--called THE CARTEL. Bruce Pritchard and The Undertaker turned on the rest of his midcard stablemates to form the New Cartel will Paul Heyman, Sabu, and more importantly, James E. Cornette, with His 'pick' for WWF President Antonio Inoki. James Cornette also broght in New Japan's Hiroyoshi Tenzan, all Japan's Jun Akiyama, and Johnny Ace.

March 1995 -The Antonio Inoki-Lawler feud overtakes the WWF as a 'Legend vs. Legend' match. Hansen later joined This Inoki/Cornette/Pritchard led stable, and feuded with 'Cowboy' Mike Hegstrand, who had basically been using the Hansen gimmick over the last 2 years. Inoki later retired, and became a road agent/booker for the WWF...Once that happened, the 'real' Cartel started to push thier buddies. FYI, Title picture still revolves around Ted Dibiase ducking Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan.

Jan '96 -Part II (In this forum) occurs after a year long tour of India. The WWF seemed to have a nostaglia binge at this point, as the top of the WWF (crowded) roster included Hulk Hogan, Ted Dibiase, Don Muraco, Jerry Lawler, The Berzerker etc....After a long absence, James Cornette does his whole ninja bit to complete and reform the CARTEL, this time, stronger than ever, turning Tony Halme/Ludvig Borga heel. Up until this point, Halme had been pushed as an upcoming top face, often teaming up with Jerry Lawler. It's here, that the pushes of, Steve Corino, The Undertaker, The Blue Blazer, Jeff Jarrett, and other stars begin. Corino wins the Royal Rumble....

Aug '96 -As younger stars begin to rise, guys like, Hogan, Bret, Dibiase, and Savage seem to be getting a little upset at thier lack of attention. Ric Flair, in a match with Tony Halme gets dropped in his neck a little to hard--He's out for over a year. It seems the new 'stiffer, more realistic action' of the WWF has lead to many untimely injuries over the last few years. The rest were history. For some strange reason, 45 year old Jerry Lawler, and 49 year old Rock Don Muraco are still on great terms with the WWF.

Novemember 1996 -Bruce Pritchard's dream came true. The WWF guys buy another regional--This time, his former home, Texas's Global Wrestling Federation. With that purchase, the GWF World Title becomes just as respected as the WWF World Title. With a roster of a comfortable 70--but with alot of egos at the top--the belt is a great addition. To correct the jam packed upper card, guys like Marty Jannetty, Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon, Savage, Dibiase, Hogan, are quietly slowly faded out. Here, The Blue Blazer, Pretty Paul Roma, The Dark Patriot, and Jeff Jarret move into the top heel spots while, Tony Halme, STeve Corino, Bret Hart, Jerry Lawler, and The Rock entertain the Main Event face scene....

Jan 97 -Hogan, Dibiase, and Savage are finally fired from the WWF. Dibiase is 38, Savage 46, Hogan is 44.The WWF goes with the odd Royal Rumble winner of The Dark Patriot. At this point, Stan Hansen is as popular here, as he is in Japan. The Insane Clown Posse were pushed as complete psyco's, making them not only a huge WWF Tag Team, but also huge INDIVIDUAL brawlers too...But now, the upper card is filled with people that can actually Wrestle--The Blazer, Jeff Jarret, Bret Hart, in addition to charasmatic brawlers--Tony Halme, Jerry Lawler, and guys that can do both--Steve Corino, The Dark Patriot...And then, there are guys that are just over with the fans who may not be able to wrestle, but work stiffly--Don Muraco, The Undertaker Brian Lee, Berzerker (Tag Team with necomer Giant Silva).

Feb 1997 -Well, the 'real' Cartel has completely reshaped the WWF. But--for the better. Matches are top quality. Fans are paying attention in arenas, stars are being created, and the product is winning the race. The WWF puts the finishing touches on their midcard and lower card. Apparently they come to thier senses and begin pushing Curt Hennig, The Sandman, Max Moon, and The Lightning Kid as your strong midcard faces, while Honky Tonk Man, Earthquake, Sabu, and Brian Christopher are the well known midcard heels. Its just Fast forwded exactly one year! Onward to 2003 and beyond!

February 1997 [The New Generation Flourishes]-- The Roster is now a slim 70 workers. Not even Sophie is complaining about the size of the roster...Agent Steve Blackman the young CIA Agent gimmick Wrestler for whom the WWF had high hopes for has been in rehab for about 2 years now. The WWF has fired him, and gave his gimmicks to a newcomer tag team of Agents Lief Cassidy (Al Snow) and Mike Barton (Bart Gunn). James Cornette has been on the injury list for about 6 months now, and Paul Heyman just returned from a torn calf injury...He has yet to return on camera.

The next post....Rosters/Stables....

Edited by Javert

---The purpose of this card is to not only continue and progress storylines...but also to make it clear to those who may not have read this in the past--who are the stars--the major players, up-and-comers, and small guys of this WWF--

user posted image

February 2RD, 1998

Hosts: Joey Styles & Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan

In Ring Announcer: Howard Finkel

Referees: Nick Patrick, Dave Hebner, Mike Chioda, Bill Alfonso, Jimmy Karderas, Tim White, Charles Robinson, Jim Mollineux, John Finnegan

Network: USA

Attendance: 10,452

The first RAW, after the week long tour of India, was one the most anticpated RAW's in a long time. Perhaps, The RAW's after, 1)The purchase of ECW in 1996, 2) After Jerry Lawler's final match last year, and 3)Following Shangrila, were the most anticipated before this one. Joey Styles stood in the ring, to the usual, "Oh my God"", and went over the card of the night. He praised Shawn Waltman, who just won the 1998 Royal Rumble....He then introduced, "A man who has brought a new form of wrestling to the WWF, " Don Frye, along with his agent, Clyde Vasseur.

- Perfect Praises Frye, Diamond's Heard Enough; Rotunda Interjects -

Frye got a nice pop coming out. It's really something to see Frye, now getting reactions from the crowd, whereas, about 5 months ago--right before Shangril-a, he had to stretch everything to get a reaction. Vasseur said that he had a special suprise for his client, and introduced, former WWF Champion, Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig. Perfect came out to a nice pop, and gave Frye words of encourgement for the new year of 1998. That's when Simon Diamond came out with his man, 'The Ulitmate Fighter' Kama Mustafa, accompanied by Mike Rotunda, of the Presidential Council

Diamond" Simon has a...[*crowd booes*] Simon has a...[*Crowd booes*]...SIMON HAS A PROBLEM!!!! [*Crowd booes louder*] Now, I've tried for months, and months to get this, 'beast' out of the WWF! This is a The World WRESTLING Federation!! Not the World Shootfighters Federation!! Well, I've had enough!! And I'm here with, Mike Rotunda, of the Presidential Council...Mr. Rotunda!!?"]

[*Crowd Booes*]

Rotunda[*Admist booes*]" It has come to my attention, that Donald Frye, continues to use this Arm and leg lock triangle submission hold--continuing to use the illegal shootfighting holds of his repitoire! He continues to try to incorporate his illegal methods of combat, into his World Wrestling Federation matches. Well, tonight, that will all change! Because I'm placing you...and you're big supporter, Mr. Perfect--in a tag match with Mr. Diamond & Kama Mustafa!!! And if you loose, then not only will those moves be banned from the WWF, but YOU will be banned from the WWF!! [*Crowd booes*] That's right, you'll be forced back into obscurity, wrestling in savage cage matches--once again, for the rest of your life!!!"

Vasseur, said that he had a better idea--and proposed the WWF's first ever Octagon match, where they would wrestle in a octagon steel cage, often seen during UFC bouts. Crowd popped huge, for this add on. Good for Vasseur. But better for Frye. 73%

Don Frye gained overness from this segment.

-ADVERTS/ROYAL RUMBLE HIGHLIGHTS--(Brian Lee cleaning house at the Royal Rumble)

- 1998 Royal Rumble Winner, Shawn Waltman arrives -

After the Frye segment, they showed a lengthly piece, showing Brian Lee The Undertaker, cleaning house, during the Rumble. It was interesting to see them actually aknowledge how the crowd started to support Lee as he remained longer and longer, in the Rumble. Coming out of the break, Shawn Waltman was shown walking into the building...yielding a huge pop from the crowd. Announcer, Jesse 'The Body' Ventura approached Waltman and asked him;

"Royal Rumble Winner Shawn Waltman...you've come a long way, here in the WWF! Last year this time, you were the (now defunct) WWF Lightheavyweight Champion. Then the Intercontintal Champion! You battled former WWF Superstars like, former I-C Champions, Shaggy 2 Dope & Jeff Jarret, Owen Hart--who's now apart of the Four Horsemen--the list goes on and on...My question is...Shawn, now that you've won the Rumble...what's next!?

Waltman" What's next? That WWF Triple Crown Title. Hiroyoshi Tenzan--Jim Cornette & the stable of PRIDE, won't be able to protect you from The Highlight Kid, for much longer! Wrestlemania '98...that title's mine!!"

Waltman, then walked off, as Ventura looked on...83%

- The First Family Of The WWF & Mikey Their Son -

Mikey d. Johnny Swinger

Mikey Whipwreck, who was recently called up from the GWF (Developement) was doing the same 'crazy type' gimmick...except now he has a spiked leash and chain, which is held by The 2nd President Of The WWF, Joel Gertner. Gertner was accompanied by The Lovely Miss Elizabeth, who was introduced as his wife. Mikey, is thier 'challenged' son--Heenan was hilarious, here in mentioning how Mikey Had to be adopted. This was Swingers first match without being with Simon Diamond--which points all fingers to Diamond being pushed forward--and Swinger being pushed nowhere. Mikey won with a head biting submission at 9:44. That can't be too legal. I'm expecting some sort of stupid 'Biting rule' angle to happen between Gertner, Liz--and The WWF Presidential Council.

Overall: 62

Crowd: 46

-ADVERTS/ROYAL RUMBLE HIGHLIGHTS: Gertner and Elizabeth...as innocent bi-standers at the Royal Rumble getting harrassed by The Crimson Twins, Xamot & Tomax--of the Presidential Council.-

(At the Royal Rumble, The Sandman & Brutus Beefcake, took on Ric Flair & Sting in a WAr Games Match. The stipulations were that if Flair and Sting were to loose...The Sandman and Beefcake would become Horsemen. If Beefcake and Sandman lost, they would be expulsed from the WWF. Thanks to interferance from Carl Oulette, Beefcake and Sandman won....)

- Horsemen IV -

Coming right out of the break, Ric Flair's music began to hit, popping the crowd big time. Flair came out, with only one Horsemen--his protege--3 time WWF Champion 'The Future' Steve Corino. Of course, the crowd still popped big. Flair took the micrphone, in the ring, to a largely appreciative crowd. Joey Styles stressed the "tradition" of the Horsemen--and what Flair and Corino would be giving up. Styles sounded as if he were describing someone's death, and well..Flair completed the part with him nearly breaking into tears in the centre of the ring. He mentioned Corino debuting in the WWF as an announcer, only to 'boom' into a Horsemen at the Rumble. But before Flair could say anything, Brutus Beefcake, wearing his usual assortement of tight ripped clothing complete with his bowtie, managers Percy Pringle III & Woman, and The Sandman, dressed in his heel dress suit--came out to the Horsemen theme. The crowd hated this big time. Upon entry, Corino went after Beefcake--followed by Flair; but The Sandman stepped in front of Beefcake, fending off Flair and Corino with his singapore cane, in hand. Beefcake harped on Flair's showing emotion very quickly...

Beefcake" Boooooooooo hooooooooo!!! [*Crowd booes*] These people don't wanna hear ya cryin' Flair!! They wanna hear the news...they wanna hear the news that we--The Sandman, and I beat YOU, and Sting at The Royal Rumble--AND WE ARE NOW THE NEWEST MEMBERS OF THE FOUR HORSEMEN!! [*Crowd booes*] BUT!! There's a couple of things that we want changed! First of all..Flair, Owen Hart, Steve Corino, Sting.....hmmm...no, no, no. That doesn't sound right! First, to YOU Steve Corino [*Crowd Booes*]"

[*Here, Styles mentioned that Beefcake and Corino have had a long history between one another over the years. It was the face Beefcake and Jerry Lawler vs. the Heels Steve Corino & Owen Hart feud, that overtook the airwaves of the WWF during the later months of 1997...

Beefcake" Ya know, they call ya a Prodigy...and..they're right! 26, 27 years old--and ya already held the title 3 times! [*Crowd pops*] Well, I think it's time for a new Prodigy!!"

With that, The Sandman quickly caught Corino with a cane shot to the head, sending him down. Flair, quickly attended to him, as Beefcake continued the taunting....

Beefcake[*Over the hostile crowd*}" And...I think...we also...need....a new Leader, brother!"

*With that, The Sandman cracked Flair over the back with the cane sending him down. Officials quickly came out to protect Corino & Flair from further attack. A Sting, followed by an Owen chant started to form. Styles reminded the TV viewers that Sandman & Sting were not in the building yet.*

Beefcake" NOW!!! I know what you're all thinking..[*Notices officials helping Flair and Corino*]..yea...get them out of the Horsemen's ring...Anyway...I know what you're all thinking!! We now have a new leader...ME...[*Crowd booes*], and we have our own Enforcer--The Sandman [*Crowd booes*]...but just like the old Horsemen...we need someone like Owen Hart! We need a Canadian Hero!! We need...we need...[*starts to sing*] Olaaayyyy, Olllaaaayyy, Ollllaayyyyy, Olllaaaayyyy.....[*Crowd booes*]"

At that point, Carl Oulette came out with his sidekick, Lance Storm to a shower of booes. Oulette lost the I-C title ladder match to Owen Hart at the Royal Rumble--but later interfered in the Tag Team War Games match...making this stipulation come true. Oulette grabbed the mic, and started screaming and yelling over the hostile crowd...now chanting Le Thief! Le Thief!..obviously refering to him stealing Owen Hart's I-C title from Nov '97, to just last week at the Rumble.

Oulette[*Shouting*]" Hahahahahaha!! You stupid people!! You were fooled!! Just like those stupid Horsemen!! I told you that the legacy of the Horsemen would be over!! Fine...so I didn't beat Owen Hart!! But that's just one battle!! We have won the war!!! Flair!!! Flair!!! Look!! There's a new franchise in the WWF!! And his name is Carl Oulette!! Hahahaha!! Viva Horsemen IV!!! Viva La Horsemen IV!!!"[*Crowd booes, as Oulette hands the mic back to Beefcake*]

Beefcake" That's right!! The old Four Horsemen is gone!!! Say hello to The Horsemen IV!!! Hahahahaa!! Myself, The Sandman, Carl Oulette, and Lance Storm!!! Oh..and, no way brother--can I forget about the masterminds of Woman & Percy Pringle III!! Hahahahahaa!!!"

The Horsemen IV all walked off, as Joey Styles went absolutly nuts on commentary in condemming the Horsemen IV for thier 'lack of respect' shown to Flair and company. It's amazing to see Beefcake, who in 1993 was a mere lacky in Hulk Hogan's IMMORTAL's stable--now, in a leadership role. He got great heat from the crowd, which shows that this could be a very good angle, if done right. Sandman looked good here, as the Enforcer of the Horsemen IV, as well. 80%

The Sandman gained overness from this segment. Brutus Beefcake lost overness from this segment.

-ADVERTS--ROYAL RUMBLE HIGHLIGHTS; The Warriors Of Doom--The Renegade Warrior & Mighty Horace Hogan in the Rumble....-

The Warriors Of Doom (Renegade Warrior & Horace Hogan) w/ Paul Ellering d. WWFPD II (Big Bossman & Officer John Tenta)

Seeing Tenta dressed in a policeman's outfit was quite the funny, but he played the part well, and got some really stiff offense on Hogan for a little while. Finals of this match came when Tenta was arguing with the ref--Warrior and Hogan both simultaneously picked up Bossman giving him a gorilla press and slam for the victory. Heenan made another funny comment, asking Styles if he thought that the rolled up newspaper (that Ellering always carries) in Ellering's hand was glued to his palm.

Overall: 65

Match: 59

- Owen & Sting; Denied by the Executive Aids to the WWF President -

After the match, crowd gave the cult fan pop to The Crimson Twins, Xamot & Tomax, the Executive Aids--whatever that means--to WWF President Ted Dibiase. They were at the door letting people into the building. Sting & Owen Hart showed up by the door, to a nice pop--but were stopped by The Crimson Twins....

Tomax" Oh...look who it is...if it isn't..."

Xamot" The WWF Intercontental Champion Owen..."

Tomax"...Hart, and Sting, the..."

Xamot & Tamox" Face painted guy." {Crowd booes}

Sting" Oh, you guys are really funny! Now out of our way!!"

Tomax [*Stopping him*]" Not so..."

Xamot"...fast Mr. Paint."

Tomax" We, regret to inform you that..."

Xamot"..the two of you..."

Tomax & Xamot" Aren't on the list."

Owen" Don't be rediculous! I'm the WWF I-C Champion! And this is the Stinger! We're Horsemen!!"

Xamot (Laughing)" And we're the..."

Tomax & Xamot" WWF Tag Team Champions..."

Xamot" But you don't see us mentioning it..."

Tomax"...at all times?"

Sting [*Looks at Paper*]" Look, we're on the list! The Four Horsemen!! With Flair---[*Stops at the Crimson Twins' laughing*] What's so funny?"

Xamot" Don't you remember..."

Tomax"...that you lost that..."

Xamot"...war games match!!!"

Tomax" The Horsemen are scheduled to be here..."

Tomax" ...But your not!"

Hart" You can't do this!!!"

Sting" Let us through!!"

Xamot" If you won't believe us..."

Tomax" Maybe you'll believe..."

Xamot & Tomax" HIM!!! "

At that point, WWF Agent, Ole Anderson came up to the Crimson Twins and suddenly noticed, Sting & Owen Hart standing in front of the Crimson Twins. The Crimson Twins urged Anderson to let Sting & Owen know that they were indeed, not apart of 'The Horsemen' any longer. Ole, sadly, and with great relunctance said...

"I'm...uh...I'm afraid they're right...I'm sorry"

The crowd could be heard booing as Hart & Sting were sent back around, and away, as the Crimson Twins laughed in enjoyment. They shined their WWF Tag Team Belts, as they went into an advert break. 69%

Sting lost overness from this segment. Owen Hart lost overness from this segment.

-ADVERTS-

Sabu w/ Paul E. Dangerously d. Johnny Ace w/ Jim Cornette & Mike Barton

These two wrestled a strictly All Japan style match, here. Ace was great in building a couple of comebacks. I've really got to hand it to Ace. Three years ago, the WWF felt as if he had no chance for success in the WWF. Not only has he given the WWF great Lightheavyweight title matches, in the past, but he has managed to be one of the most over men on the roster---who almost always looses. Anyway, Sabu won with an Arabian Face buster out of nowhere, after Johnny Ace messed up a top rope ace crusher.

WWF STaff Meeting - March 2nd, 1997

WWF At A Glance

Owner: Linda McMahon

Size: Global

Public Image: 100%

Finance: {Undisclosed}

Risk Level: 55%

Training Camp: The Power Flower - Head Trainer; Les Thatcher

Developement Territory: GWF - Booker; Road Agent Mike Rotunda

Sponsors

Stacker 2 (Main), Dodge, Subway, Caesar's Palace.

Television Shows

Monday Night Raw (Monday; Prime Time-USA)

Announcing Team: Joey Styles (100) & Jesse 'The Body' Ventura (98)(just recently stolen from a WCW verbal contract!)

WWF Pro Wrestling (Saturday; Prime Time-Fox)

Announcing Team: Sean Mooney (67) & Michael PS Hayes (Retired into Announcer-Talent 80)

The Staff

The Writing Team

Bandy Irvine

Bill Banks

Ed Ferrera

JJ Dillon

Katy-Jayne Myers

Kristabel Dexter

Sophie Corbett

Vince Russo

Road Agents

Antonio Inoki (Non-Wrestler retired into Road Agent-Talent 100)

Gerald Brisco

Jimmy Valiant

Mike Rotunda (Wrestler Retired into Road Agent-Talent 95)

Ole Anderson (Non-Wrestler retired into Road Agent-Talent 70)

Pat Patterson

Ren Goulet

Tony Garea

Referees

Bill Alfonso

Dave Hebner

Earl Hebner

Jim Mollineaux

Jimmy Korderas

Joey Marella

John Finnegan

Shane McMahon

Charles Robinson (Stolen From WCW)

Announcers

Sean Mooney

Michael PS Hayes

Joe Pedicino (Does the In Ring Announcing)

Joey Styles

Sgt. Slaughter-(Wrestler retired into an Announcer; Talent 80)

Vince McMahon

Jesse Ventura

Medical STaff

Alex Chrichoton

Andy Peel

Dr. Zahorian

Nik Dutton

Rupert Lee

Simon Oldacre

Production

Steven Zombie (Stolen from WCW!)

Tommy Carlucci

Davey Flanders

Total STaff Wages: $7,806,000

The

Competition....

Aside from WCW and USWA, all other promotions have been generated by EWR over the last 5 years.... :)

Other Global Promotions

World Championship Wrestling:

Owner: Ted Turner

PI: 100%

Risk: 35%

Production Values: 80%

Top 5 STars

Hulk Hogan, Sting, Big Van Vader, Sean Michaels (Shawn Michaels), Scott Haul (Scott Hall)

Sponsors

Radio Shack, Burger King, The Observer, Viacom Inc.

A few other workers

Arn Anderson, Mitsuharu Misawa, Larry Zybsco, The Ultimate Warrior, Scott Steiner, Paul Orndorff, The Patriot, The PHAT Meanie, Roddy Piper, Jake Roberts, Brian Pillman, Yokozuna....

WCW Television Schedule (Highest Rating/Lowest/Last)

*Monday Night War-TNT Prime Time (8.10/6.40/7.88

*WCW Saturday Night-TNT Early Evening (8.10/4.03/7.37)

*Power Sunday-TBS Early Evening (5.05/4.03/5.00)

----------------------------

Other National Promotions

Golden Canvas Grappling :

Owner: Jim Crockett

PI: 57%%

Performance: OXXOO

Risk: 20%

Production Values: 60%

Top 5 STars

Giant Gonzales, Tito Santana, Agent STeve Blackman, STeve McMichael, Paul Ellering

Sponsors

Nintendo, Sega, Sports Illustrated, M&Ms

A few other workers

Eddie Guerro, Johnny Hotbody, Tully Blanchard, Terry Gordy, The Iron Sheik, Sensational Sherry, Rob Van Dam, The Comedian Jerry Saggs, Haku, Jimmy Garvin, Debra McMichael, Clearance Mason...

GCG Television Schedule (Highest Rating/Lowest/Last)

*Golden Wrestling-ESPNclassics Thursday Early Evening (3.99/3.90/3.97)

*GCG Wednesday Wrestling-UPN Graveyard (first show this week)

--------

Empire Combat Academy:

Owner: Ern Walsh

PI: 55%

Performance: OOOOO

Risk: 10%

Top 5 STars

Jack Tunney, Marty Jannetty, George 'The Animal' STeel, Terri Rhodes.

Sponsors

THQ, EA Sports, Sony Music, 1-800-Collect

A few other workers

The Genius, Reverand D-Von, Joel Gertner, One Man Gang, Cowboy Bob Orton, PG-13, Taz, Tommy Dreamer, Scott Norton, Woman, Shawn Stasiak, Beulah McGuillicutty

ECA Television Schedule (Highest Rating/Lowest/Last)

none

--------------------

21st Century Wrestling:

Owner: Jerry Garofalo

PI: 41%

Performance: OXXO?

Risk: 85%

Top 5 STars

Terry Funk, Captain Lou Albano (Injured for 7 months), Hillbilly Jim, Fit Finlay

Sponsors

none

A few other workers

Stevie Roster. (Full Roster) This, apparently, is a very slow moving Extreme company.

21CW Television Schedule (Highest Rating/Lowest/Last)

none

-----------------

REGIONALS

Vampire Zone Fighting:

Owner: Rocky Johnson

PI: 57%%

Risk: 70%

Production Values: 20%

Top 5 STars

Moe, Ron Harris, Xanta Claus, Kevin Benton, Don Harris

Sponsors

Marvel Comics, Acclaim, Playboy, Little Caesars, Slim Jim, Wal-Mart, Wendy's

A few other workers

Action Jackson, Mikey Whipwreck, Vampire Warrior, Rod Price, Don Harris, Axl Rotten, La Parka, Jimmy Del Ray, Super Calo, Chris Chetti

------------------------------

Supreme Wrestling Federation:

Owner: John Collins

PI: 48%

Risk: 14%

Top 5 STars

Phil LaFon, Francine, Chris Jericho, Doug Furnas, Jim Powers

Sponsors

Chef Boyardee, Blockbuster Video, Dunkin Donuts, Universal Studios,

A few other workers

Horace Hogan, Brooklyn Brawler, Scott Putski, Scott Borders, Damien Demento, Bad News Brown, Gary Wolfe

SWF Television Schedule (Highest Rating/Lowest/Last)

none

-------------------

United States Wrestling Association:

Owner: Jerry Jarrett

PI: 36%%

Risk: 60%

Top 5 STars

Dr. Tom Pritchard, Buh Buh Ray, Billy Kidman, Rhino Richards, Dutch Mantell

Sponsors

Lugz Boots, The Torch, Gatorade, Budweiser

A few other workers

911, Brickhouse Brown, Chavo Guerro Jr., Lance Storm, Pat Tanaka, Rico Constantino, Simon Diamond, Skadar Akbar, Tommy Rich, Jinsea Shinzaki,

USWA Television Schedule (Highest Rating/Lowest/Last)

USWA Friday's CANCELED.

------------------------------

BACKYARD

New York City Wrestling:

Owner: Bruce Hart (His Second [failing] Backyard Promotion)

PI: 28%

Risk: 10%

Production Values: 5%

Top 5 STars

Masato Holidae, Wild Bill Irwin, Rick Nelson, Rick Sava, Chris Sullivan

Sponsors

none

A few other workers

Pig Man, Ken Dickson, Irish Guest, Randy Sledge, Ron Frye, Rick Nelson....

NCYW (not a type-o) Television Schedule (Highest Rating/Lowest/Last)

none

-----------------------

-----------------------

On The Streets...Internet Exerpts

www.wrestling-heat.com: "Francine and Dl'o a couple!!..."

"Ric Flair...to debut as character called 'The Swedish Weasel Hunter'.

"The Berzerker is said to be furious with his position within the WWF....could become the Biggest Free Agent in Wrestling...."

www.EWRevenge.com: " Wrestling bad boy Agent Steve Blackman...Stuck in rehab..."

"Bret Hart--greatest Wrestler in the world..."

"#1 World Wrestling Federation..."

"Christian Cage, 'Next Big Thing'"

"Best Independent wrestler today...Christian Cage..."

www.wrestlecircle.com: "Christian Cage--Destined For Greatness?..."

--------------------------------

Tentative Card For Wrestlemania '97 (As of present time)

**Bret Hart vs. The Dark Patriot-WWF World

**The Blue Blazer vs. Jerry Lawler-GWF World

**The Lightning Kid vs. 'Pretty' Paul Roma-IC Title

**Casket Match: The Undertaker vs. Max Moon

**The Cartel vs. The Road Warriors-No Rules

Only __ Days until Series '97...

March 1st, 1997

WWF Worldwide Saturday Nights-

Channel: USA Network

Venue: Manhattan Centre, New York City - NY

Attendance: 5003

Announcing Team: Sean Mooney & Michael PS Hayes

In-Ring Announcer: Joe Pedicino

Referee Team: Shane McMahon, Earl Hebner, Charles Robinson, Jim Mollieaux, John Finnegan

-The Blue Blazer Comes to Tammy & Roma's 'support- -

Monday Night Raw opened up with Sean Mooney & Michael PS Hayes in the ring running down the show. This show was coming off of the heels of February Arsenal, now planning for Wrestlemania '97, live at Caesar's Palace...

Mooney" Hello everyone I'm Sean Mooney,"

Hayes"...And I am Michael PS Hayes!"

Mooney" And Welcome to WWF Pro Wrestling TV....TONIGHT!; Our Main Event..in a Steel Cage--The Blue Blazer versus GWF World Champion, Jerry Lawler! (Crowd cheers) The Dark Patriot takes on 'The Future' Steve Corino in a special challenge match; and a special 6 man tag match; The Dark Carnival versus The Rock, Max Moon, and Curt Hennig! But at this time... (PS Hayes exits the ring) please welcome, former ECW World Champion...The Sandman!!"

The Sandman's music 'Enter Sandman' plays on the PA system for quite a long time before he comes out. He is carrying a Bud Ice can, and chuggs a few gulps before entering the ring...The crowd is singing along to the words of his music...

Mooney" Sandman you have undoublty become one of the most popular Wrestlers in the WWF--and with that popularity comes the fans...But it seems as though you seem to be a fan, yourself...And i mean, a fan of 'Pretty' Paul Roma's Manager, Tammy Sytch....!"

The Sandman" YO!!!!"

Suddenly The Blue Blazer comes walking out, accompanied by Sytch and Roma...They are greeted with thunderous booes from the crowd...

Blazer (To Tammy and Roma)" Is that the man!! Is that the man who's been following you!? "

Tammy (Apparently Crying)" Yes!! Yes!! That's the man. That's him! The Beer drinking degenerate! Yes! That's him! Ugh!!"

Mooney" Just what is the meaning of all of this?!"

Blazer " I'll tell you the meaning of this!! There has been a serious De-Evolution of Morals here in the WWF!! And that man right there has been the reason for alot of it!!" (Crowd is booing Blazer, as Tammy Sytch is in the arms of 'Pretty' Paul Roma--who is the victim of a very loud "Paulaaaa" chant)

The Sandman" Yo, Blazer!!! Tammy! Paullaaaaa!! (crowd cheers, continuing on their 'Paula' chant) Ya'll want a cold one?"

Paul Roma (After they throw a fit after the Sandman's taunting...))" That's it!! I've had enough of you Sandman! I know what it is! You are Jealous! Yes, You are Jealous that you do not have a body as fine tuned as mine! You are Jealous that you don't have a hot babe like I do! And...And---Grrr!!..."

With that Paul Roma and The Blue Blazer, followed by Tammy Sytch march towards the ring and stands head to head with The Sandman. Tammy sneaks behind the Sandman as he's staring down Roma & Blazer, taps him on the shoulder and sprays him in the face with Mace...Blazer and Roma then go into a full fledged stomping on the Sandman, as Sean Mooney Screams for help...

Mooney" Stop this heinous act! Please! Someone! Anyone!"

Suddenly Max Moon's spacey music began to play to a huge pop...Fireworks and sparks begin to fly as Max Moon comes speeding into the ring to Sandman's rescue. Blazer and Roma cleared the ring, as Max Moon protected The Sandman, who was now being attended to by several officials (Mike Rotunda, Gerald Brisco, Jack Lanza, & Tony Garea)...

[AMBUSH ANGLE] 85%

-ADVERTS-

-The Pritchard Exchange, shows their power-

The Cartel (Alex Porteau & Barry Horowitiz) d. The LCMB (Agent Lief Cassidy & Mike Barton - WWF Tag Team Titles-

Good opener. The Cartel were accompanied by Bruce Pritchard & The Undertaker. Alex Porteau looked horrible as always. Luckly, Lief Cassidy was able to carry this match to being somewhat presentable. After the match, The Road Warriors, Hawk and Taylor, appeared on the podium and briefly challenged The Cartel to a WWF Tag Team Title match at Wrestlemania '97. Something tells me this is going to be a Nightstick on a pole tag team match....anyway after the match, Bruce Pritchard did the best interview for The Dark Patriot I've heard in a while....

Overall: 63

Match: 65

Bruce Pritchard

Let us all congratulate Alex Porteau & 'Mr. Technical' Barry Horowitz on another fine WWF Title Defense!! And of course, we all know, the watchdog of The Pritchard Exhange! The Prince Of Prime Time, The Undertaker!! And now...To Introduce The next WWF Champion! You see, In every American's Soul there are good thoughts! Thoughts of love, marriage, living, family...But..ya see...there is also a dark side! There is also a DARK SIDE, to ever good thought! On the other side of Love? Hate. On the other side of Marriage? Divorce. On other side of Caring? Death. And on the other side of Family?. The Castle of Solitude! Ladies and gentlemen, the man, that exemplefies all of those qualities and so much more! The Dark Side of Every American Man Woman and Child! THE DARK PATRIOT!!!

****The Dark Patriot comes walking down the isle, to a loud heel reaction. He is coming off of loosing the WWF World Title match to Bret Hart at WWF Arsenal, in a regular match. He enters the ring by climbing the turnbuckle from the ring apron and leaps off the turnbuckle into the ring. After yelling at fans for a short while, he starts screaming into the microphone, which is held by, Bruce Pritchard...****

The Dark Patriot" Bret Hart!! Tonight, against STeve Corino, I will SHOW you what I am capable of! I'm faster than you! I'm stronger than you! And most of all, I'm not mercyful like you!! Hart! Wrestlemania '97!! Set the clock!! 4 weeks, until detonation! 4 Weeks until you meet, the Scud Missle!! (His finisher)" [sINGLE WORKER W/ MANAGER INTERVIEW]97%

****They leave, sending us into adverts...*****

-ADVERTS-

-The Lightning Kid, New Intercontinental Champion-

Carl P. Oulette d. Hiroyoshi Tenzan

Very strong match here. Oulette won after his Cannonball at 8:55. After the match, they cut to Sgt. Slaughter, who is backstage with the new Intercontinental Champion, The Lightning Kid...

Crowd: 73

Match: 81

Slaughter" Lightning Kid! Congratulation's on your first WWF Title win ever! You defeated Jeff Jarrett to win the Intercontinental Champion. How do you feel, Kid!?"

The Kid" Thanks Sarge! First of all, I'd like to thank the fans! (Crowd cheers) But, I owe a big thank you to The Finnish Nightmare, Tony Halme! Ya, know Tony, At first I thought that you could never be trusted again ever since you appeared with The Cartel years ago. But, you turned your back on them...and...well...I guess you can be trusted again. THANK YOU, HALME!" (Crowd cheers, and starts up a "Finish Nightmare" 'Lets Go' chant....

[sINGLE WORKER INTERVIEW] 84%

-ADVERTS-

Johnny Ace & Stan Hansen d. The WWFPD (Officer Knobs & Big Bossman)

Perfectly acceptable tag team match. Hansen gets incredible heel heat. He is known for breaking up the original Demoltion, as a result of him taking Smash out with his lariat. Ace won the match for his team when he caught Knobbs with his Ace-Crusher at 10:33. Crowd was very much attentive.

Overall: 74

Crowd: 78

Match: 66

-ADVERTS-

-Bret Hart shows that he's not afraid of 'The Dark Side'-

The Dark Patriot d. 'The Future' Steve Corino

Corino's "Eye Of The Tiger" ring entrance song is such an uplifting entrance. Bret Hart did guest commentating, with Mooney & Hayes for this match. At 12:33 into the match, The Undertaker w/ Bruce Pritchard stepped up to The Undertaker. Bret Hart got up and stood head to head with The Undertaker at the announcers table. At this point, Dark Patriot ran to the announcers booth, (up the isle), and snatched The WWF World Title belt. Whilst referee Earl Hebner was busy standing in between of The Undertaker and Bret, The Dark Patriot leveled Steve Corino with the WWF Title Belt, for the victory. After the match, Steve Corino regained conciousness and saw the WWF Title in the ring. At first he suspected Bret, but then he saw the replay, which lead to him and Bret Hugging.

Overall: 86

Crowd: 91

-ADVERTS-

[sECOND HOUR OF MONDAY NIGHT RAW]

-Jarrett and The Finnish Nightmare duke it out-

The Second Hour of Monday Night Raw opens up with former Intercontinental Champion, Jeff Jarrett coming out, accompanied by ECW Champion, Nikolai Volkoff...He is already having a fit about loosing the IC belt. He explains why he has Volkoff by his side...

Jeff Jarrett

"I've had it! I've had enough! I've been robbed!! Robbed of My Intercontinental Title Belt! And that's because of one person! That stinkin', no-good, Finnish Fairy, Tony Halme!! (Crowd cheers, bursting into a "'Finnish Hammer' Lets Go!" chant) Shut up!! Halme!! I am a world class superstar!! To protect me from wild European animals like you, I have acquired the protection of a man used to you wild Finish Animal! Russia's own, Nikolai Volkoff!!

***Jeff Jarret Claps as The ECW World Champion starts to sing the Russian National Anthem. The singing is quickly stopped when Tony Halme comes running out at Jarrett prompting a brawl between him and Jarrett & Volkoff.....[iMPROMPTU BRAWL] 83%

Tony Halme lost overness from this segment.

-Bret Hart Responds to The Dark Patriot-

The Rock, Max Moon, Curt Hennig d. The Dark Carnival (Shaggy 2 Dope, Violent J, Papa Shango

Max Moon won with the 'Moon Dive' Frog Splash in a little under 8 minutes. Sure ICP lost, but Mooney and Hayes spent the whole match talking about ICP's new album, the 'The Great Milenko'. This CD also has their theme song, "What is a Juggalo" on it. Great. Back to the wrestling as Vince McMahon made his way to the ring to interview the WWF Champion, Bret Hart.

Match: 67

McMahon" Ladies and Gentleman!! Please welcome, Perhaps The Greatest Wrestler in the World Today! The Excellence of Execution!! The Best There is, The Best there was, The Best there could be, The Best that he is, The Best that he could be, And the best that there ever will be--Bret 'The Hitman' Hart!!

(**Bret Hart came out to a thunderous ovation, holding the WWF World Title.**"

McMahon" Now, Bret...I don't know if you heard...But--The Dark Patriot, is after your Title! Bret...I'm worried...Behind that Hate! Behind that Anger! Behind that mask--The Dark Patriot is a very prominent, agile athlete, and could very well take that Title away from you..." (Crowd Starts booing)

Hart" Well it's not going to happen! Dark Patriot? You represent death and evil? Maybe you can ressurrect your corpse brother! (Crowd looks around mildly confused. Only the smart fans know that Bret was knocking the deceased Eddie Gilbert, The Dark Patriot's real life brother."

Hart"...Well, Patriot! You can hide behind The Undertaker! Hide behind Pritchard and Porteau and Horowitz, because at Wrestlemania---I want a little more on the line. MY HAIR VS. YOUR MASK!! I loose...I get my head shaved! You loose, You unmask yourself to the world! Falls count Anywhere Match!! That's right, A Memphis Street Fight!"

McMahon" Well there ya have it!! A Wrestlemania Challenge by Bret 'Hitman' Hart!! Unbelievable! Will The Dark Patriot accept? We'll find out on RAW! Ladies and Gentleman--your WWF Champion, Bret 'Hitman' Hart!! "

**Hart's music plays, as he gives away his shades to a 5 year old lady fan, and proceeds back to the ring**

-The Blue Blazer finds, 'The Blazer Cane'-

The Blue Blazer d. Jerry 'The King' Lawler-GWF World Title-CAGE

'Blazer Sucks', and 'Jerry' chants took place for all 19 minutes of this Cage match-up. At 16:33, The Sandman, who was earlier blasted by both The Blazer and Paul Roma earlier, came out to get a closer look at the match. Just when Jerry Lawler nailed Blazer with the Piledriver, he asked to be handed the singapore cane through the cage. However just as he went for the cane, referee John Finnegan wrestled the cane away from Jerry Lawler, and quickly got accidently bumped to the ground. While Lawler tried to care for Finnegan, The Blue Blazer recovered, this time picking up the singapore cane, and breaking it over the head of Jerry Lawler. Seconds later, Finnegan got up and made the 3 count for The Blue Blazer. The Blue Blazer is the New GWF World Champion! After the match, The Blazer took the cane with him, yelling 'The Blazer Cane must be repaired!. Isn't that a singapore cane?

Overall: 91

Crowd: 100

Match: 73

The GWF World title has gained in image.

Commentary Aftermath

Mooney" Wow! What a heinous act by The Blue Blazer, Hayes! And he claims to be some sort of Super Hero!"

Hayes" Well, he's a hero in this freebirds book!"

Mooney"We hope you have a great weekend everybody, see you next week, on WWF Worldwide!!"

Show Quality: 83%

TV Rating: 7.57

Other Shows: Early Evening, WCW Saturday Night - 7.37

Biggest Complaint: Sean Mooney's announcing.

RAW PREVIEW

--WWF World Title Match: Bret Hart vs. 'Pretty' Paul Roma!

--WWF IC Title Return Match: Lightning Kid vs. Jeff Jarrett

--GWF Lightweight Match: Johnny Ace vs. 'The Future' Steve Corino

Plus, The Return of Paulie Dangerously!!

Yes, he debuted them and they became the WWF tag Team Champs pretty fast if I remember correctly. Javert created them.

I hope Sean Waltman doesn't win the WWF World Championship, he's just too skinny :P I hope you push Lance Storm.

Does this mean you are going to continue the diary? :)

Edited by Javert

user posted image

March 3rd, 1997

Monday Night Raw-

Attendance: 11,013

Announcing Team: Joey Styles & Jesse 'The Body' Ventura.

Referee Team: Dave Hebner, Shane McMahon, Jimmy Korderas, Joey Marella, John Finnegan

Monday Night Raw opens up with Road Warrior Hawk accompanied by Road Warrior Taylor, who is having trouble wearing the LOD shoulder pad, walking in the car park. They past by the limousine of PRIDE; GWF Lightweight Champion Johnny Ace, Stan Hansen, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Jun Akiyama, The Giant Silvar, & The Berzerker...The Berzerker kept yelling Huss! in the background standing around with the Giant Silva, as the rest of PRIDE approached Hawk...Johnny Ace leads the attack, he is holding the GWF Lightweight Title on his shoulder. He starts mocking Road Warrior Hawk....

Johnny Ace" Man, I used to have alot of respect for you! But then you tried to be like my partner Stan Hansen! (Hansen Screams in the Backround. The fans, used to the taunt, does it along with the heel.), but then he came and kicked your butt. Then you started to team with Butch Reed! But then he dumped you for Koko B. Ware! Now your new 'Road Warrior in Training' is Road Warrior Terry Taylor? That's sad. Just sad."

***(Without Warning, Hawk gets slapped by Johnny Ace. Hawk, lunges at Ace only to be jumped by Tenzan, Akiyama, Silva, & Berzerker...Terry Taylor kept screaming for help but was basically just stared down by Hansen. Ace gave Hawk two Ace Crushers on the GWF Lightweight Title, before leading the rest of Pride out of the car partk. [sTABLE ATTACK-PRIDE] 72%

Road Warrior Hawk lost overness from this segment.

-Opening Credits-

-Jeff Jarrett Earns The Trust Of Nikolai Koloff-

Nikolai Koloff d. Rick Martel -ECW Title

Good match here for the Eastern Championship Wrestling title. Final moments came when Jeff Jarrett came running down the isle and held down Martel's leg as ref Shane McMahon counted to 3. Jarrett kept yelling, 'You got my back, I got your back!. Tony Halme tried to interfere but Koloff attacked him with his chain sickle that he carries to the ring. The announcers speculated as to if this relationship between Jarrett & Koloff with play out tonight during Jarrett's return title match with the Lightning Kid.

Overall: 58

Crowd: 60

Match: 54

Rick Martel lost overness from this match.

-ADVERTS-

-The New WWF President is Revealed-

We return to the car park where Road Warrior Taylor was helping up Road Warrior Hawk. AFter coming to his senses, Road Warrior says to Taylor,

"Let's find out who this WWF President is! I'm demanding a match against that little punk Johnny Ace!"

**They walk into the building to the corrider to a door that reads WWF President-Paulie Dangerously. Obviously they've changed Paul E., to Paulie to avoid lawsuit problems with WCW. Hawk and Terry can't believe it. He tells Road Warrior Taylor to wait for him outside. He walks into to the office to see a turned chair at a desk with, Sabu, dressed in his full sheik/suit wear, and Bam Bam Bigelow, all beefed up. The chair turns around, it is Paulie Dangerously and he is talking on his cell phone. Hawk gets impatient, and starts yelling 'Yo Paul!'. After being ignored, Hawk motioned to grab Paulie. He was quickly stopped by Bam Bam Bigelow..., who pushed him up against the wall...Paulie, stunned, told whoever he was on the phone with to 'hold on', and stepped up very upset at Road Warrior Hawk. Sabu, stood beside Paulie the whole time.

Paulie" Excuse me? Do you have a problem? If you're too dumb to figure out, I am the new WWF President!! And I demand some better respect from you!!"

Hawk (still trying to wrestle past Bam Bam...)" Did you see what PRIDE did to me! I want a match with Johnny Ace tonight!"

Paulie"Hmm. I'm sure you do. But you don't get it by barging in here like this. I was on a very important phone call! As you're punishment; this weekend, on WWF Worldwide, I'm putting you in a match with My Enforcer!--The 'Beast From The East!'--BAM BAM BIGELOW!!. Now get him out of my office!"

*****With that, Bam Bam Bigelow tosses Hawk out of the office, to the feet of Road Warrior Taylor who was still waiting outside for Hawk*****

Taylor" How'd it go partner? I heard alot of thumping in there!"

Hawk (Still in pain) " Arghh....I'm going to the ring...." [MATCHMAKING ANGLE] 90%

Bam Bam Bigelow gained overness from this segment.

-ADVERTS-

-Max Moon 'jets' to the Office of The New WWF President-

We return to the back where all we see are sparks flying all over the place, with a motor running, annoyingly loud. The camera pans out, and reveals Max Moon, running at full speed through the backstage corridor. He reaches his destinination...It is the Office of new WWF President, Paulie Dangerously. As always, the announcers make mention of Max Moon's, spanish sounding accent--calling it a 'Moon Accent'. He walks into the office, sparks flying from every direction of his Jet Pack...Paulie nearly leaps out of his chair...big pop from the crowd.

Paulie" What the....!"

Moon" I have come on a mission from the Moon Children!! (Crowd cheers...he means them)"

Paul (Still rather startled) " What the hell do you want! Turn that rocket pack off!"

Moon" I cannot! For it channels all of the powers of the Moon Children!! This weekend on WWF Worldwide--I want a shot at The Blue Blazer's GWF World Title!"

Paulie (Bam Bam Bigelow goes to rough up Moon, but he is restrained by Paulie) " Ok...Ok..You want a shot at the GWF Title? Fine! Fine! If it will get you and your fireworks out of my office!"

**The Crowd pops as Max Moon runs in circles, around the office of President Paulie Dangerously. Sabu, Paulie, and Bam Bam Bigelow look at each other, perplexed by Moon's odd antics. After going around about 5 times, Moon yells out...."There will be a full moon this weekend!! Moooooooooooooooooonnnnnn!!!!!!" as he runs out of the office....

Paulie (Responding to Sabu's & Bam Bam's staring at him in confusion...) "....I don't know...He thinks he's from the Moon. " (Crowd Laughs, and cheers. Several 'Moooooooon!', screams are heard from the crowd....)

[FACE TO FACE CONFRONTATION] 93%

Max Moon gained overness from this segment. Paulie Dangerously gained overness from this segment.

-The Sandman tries to get his Cane Back-

The cut us to the Car Park where the 'Blazer-Mobile' is just arriving. This is basically a 1979 Baracuda painted in Blue Blazer colours. Blue Blazer exits the car and shows off his painted-blue singapore cane...now called The Blazer Cane. He calls it the 'weapon of heroes.' He is also carrying the GWF World Title on his shoulder. He is stopped short by meeting up with The Sandman who was leaning up against the Wall, smoking a cigarrette.

The Sandman" Nice Belt. I think my cane helped you win it. I want my cane back--NOW."

The Blue Blazer" Ha! You expect me to trust you with the most Powerful Weapon of Defense in the World? This is no longer and ordinary degenerate tool called a 'singapore cane.' This is the mighty BLAZER CANE!!" (Crowd Booes)

Sandman (Starts walking away, puffing on his cigarette) " Ya got 5 days. WWF Worldwide. I'm taking my cane back, the easy way--Or Even the hard way!! Oh...and Good luck in your match against Max Moon next weekend..." (Crowd Cheers)

Blazer (Shouting at the Sandman who's now a good few yards away) " You Knave! This is my Blazer Cane--wha--what? Max Moon? " [FACE TO FACE CONFRONTATION] 89%

-Road Warrior Hawk collides with The Cartel-

'Mr. Technical' Barry Horowitz d. Carl Oulette

It's nice to see Barry Horowitz in a strong position with the WWF. Finishing moments saw Horowitz's partner Alex Porteau run down the isle with his tag team belt, and blast Oulette in the back with it, when coming off the ropes. After the match, Road Warrior Hawk ran down the isle to tell referee Shane McMahon what happened behind his back. Horowitz, Porteau, and Pritchard started yelling at Hawk to go away. Hawk replied by clearing house of The Cartel, and their manager, Bruce Pritchard. This got a big pop from fans. It's been a fustrating day, for Road Warrior Hawk. They show Taylor looking on from back 'cheering on' Hawk.

Overall: 73

Crowd: 77

Match: 67

-ADVERTS-

Johnny Ace d. Steve Corino - GWF Lightweight Championship

Nice match here. Match was as simple as you can get, but these WWF fans have learned to appreciate the new variety of the 'New Generation'. Final moments came when, Stan Hansen, Ace's partner, nailed Corino with his Western Lariat outside the ring, while Ace distracted referee Jim Mollineaux in the ring.

Overall: 80

Crowd: 84

Johnny Ace gained overness from this match.

-ADVERTS-

END OF HOUR 1

WWF Must really want to take ratings away from WCW. First they steal Jesse Ventura back from WCW. Then they steal Steve Zombie, the lead production man of WCW for the last 10 years...Now, we are introduced to Eric Bischoff the former host of WCW Saturday Night, who is backstage in front of The WWF Champion, Bret 'Hitman' Hart's locker room. Bret Hart walks out, and greets Mr. Bischoff.

Hart (Crowd cheers) " Hey...don't you work in Atlanta?"

Bischoff" I did! But now I'm with the #1 promotion in the world today, The World Wrestling Federation! Tonight Bret, you defend the WWF World Title against, 'Pretty' Paul Roma, will you be watching your back for the Dark Patriot? "

Bret Hart" Ya know, I've had just about enough of this Evil Dark Patriot thing going on right now. He wins the Royal Rumble, and all of a sudden he's the most talked about thing since sliced bread! Well, thats why I want a Hair vs. Mask Street fight! I want the world to see that underneath that mask is the Late Eddie Gilbert's little squirt brother--Doug Gilbert!!."

**Hart walks back in the locker room, and slams the door in Bischoff's face. Crowd cheers as Bischoff appears 'shocked' that Bret Hart revealed the identity of The Dark Patriot. Why would they do that? Doesn't that take the mystery away from the identity of The Dark Patriot? They must be going in a different direction.**

Bischoff"Wow! Well, that WWF World Title match is coming up very soon, but first--The Lightning Kid defends his newly won Intercontental Championship Belt against, former champion, World Class Superstar, Jeff Jarret! Right back, after this!"

-Volkoff returns Jarrett's favour-

Jeff Jarrett d. The Lightning Kid - WWF I-C Title

The Kid was all over the ring. Announcers kept pushing Lightning Kid's 'extensive martial arts background'. Final moments came when Jeff Jarrett's new ally, ECW Champion Nikolai Volkoff came to the ring, hop on the apron and started yelling at The Kid in russian. Referee Jimmy Korderas jumped in between the two, and didn't see Volkoff slip his chain sickle in the ring. This allowed Jarrett to pick up the chain and crack the Lightning Kid in the back of the head with it. Volkoff jumped down the apron and allowed Jarrett to get the cover on The Kid. Jeff Jarrett is now a 2 time WWF Intercontinental Champion!! After the match, Tony Halme, the Finnish Nightmare came out to a huge pop and had a staredown with Jarrett from the isleway. Jarrett was hiding behind Volkoff...

Overall: 86

Crowd: 87

Match: 86

The WWF Intercontinental title has gained in image.

-ADVERTS-

-The Dark Patriot plays mind games with Hart-

Bret Hart and Paul Roma are in the ring about to wrestle. At this point, The Dark Patriot and The Undertaker are shown 'Live Via Satellite' outside of the Beach Channel High School Gym, in Oghar Beach, New York, where Bruce Hart's backyard promotion, California City Wrestling (NCYW), is about to have an event. Patriot and The Undertaker are concealed by bushes and trees. From a distance, Bret's Brother, Bruce is seen walking into the gym. Patriot makes a comment about how he would hate for something to happen to Bruce, right in front of Bret. The Undertaker adjusts his gloves as The Dark Patriot laughs. Suddenly, the signal fades out, with Bret screaming to the Titan Tron; "Gilbert! Gilbert you sick bastard! Gilbert! Nice to see The Dark Patriot and Undertaker, in such a major role in the WWF. Bret Hart, decided to use his anger on Paul Roma. [video FOR TAG TEAM] 85%

-The WWF Arrival Of...Doug Gilbert?-

Bret Hart d. 'Pretty' Paul Roma - WWF World Title

Bret tore apart Roma, apparently 'disturbed' at what he just saw. The announcers were great in painting Dark Patriot as having a 'demented' mind...What happened next shocked all, including Joey Styles, who made the final call with Jesse 'The Body' Venura. Here's how the end of the match went....

Styles" And now, this could be it--YES!!! Paul Roma submits to the Sharpshooter! Bret Hart Wins!! Bret Hart Wins!!"

Ventura" Hey, who's that man running down the isle? He's in the ring. He's attacking Hart! He's attacking Hart, Styles! I don't believe it!"

Styles" This...This man, is now stomping out Bret...and now--what is he doing? "

Ventura" He's got something in his hand...what is he trying to---"

Styles" OH MY GAWD!!! Fireball to the face of Bret Hart!!"

Ventura" Bret Hart is down! He's clinching his face! He's got to be blinded! Who is that man?"

Styles" Wait...I've got a better look now...it's...it's...Oh my gawd...THATS DOUG GILBERT!!! But...if Doug Gilbert is here---?"

Ventura" Hart was wrong! Hart was wrong! The Dark Patriot is not Doug Gilbert!"

Styles" But...It's...it's got to be...See you next week on RAW everyone, WWF Worldwide is right around the corner!!"

***Raw goes off the air with a close up shot of Doug Gilbert, now joined by Bruce Pritchard in the ring, staring down Bret Hart, who was on the ground clinching his face in extreme pain....*****

Overall: 88

Crowd: 94

Match: 75

Show Quality: 83%

TV Rating: 8.00

Other Shows: Head to Head, Monday Night WAR - 7.82

Biggest Complaint: Road Warrior Taylor's insignificance.

WWF WorldWide

--GWF World Title Match: The Blue Blazer vs. Max Moon!

--WWF Tag Team Title Match: The Cartel vs. Carl Oulette & Ray Rougeau

--Special Challenge: Road Warrior Hawk vs. Bam Bam Bigelow!

Also!

Alex Porteau vs. The Big Bossman!

Plus More!!

Edited by Javert

March 8th, 1997

Channel: FOX

Venue: Highland Civic Centre, Highland - Seattle

Attendance: 11032

Referee Team: Shane McMahon, Earl Hebner, Charles Robinson, Jim Mollineaux, John Finnegan

-The Dark Carnival Kicks Off Worldwide-

WWF Worldwide opened up with Sean Mooney in the ring with Michael Hayes, as usual. He noted that tonight The Enforcer of the WWF President, Bam Bam Bigelow would be facing Road Warrior Hawk. The Blue Blazer defends the GWF World Title against, Max Moon. They also talked briefly about Doug Gilbert, who made his 'debut' last week on RAW. He was expected to call out Bret Hart....Hayes quietly left the ring, as Sean Mooney introduced the man whom he would be interviewing, The Finnish Nightmare Tony Halme. Halme got a huge pop coming to the ring. He, is right behind Bret Hart, in popularity.

Mooney" Wow! What an ovation for Tony Halme! Halme, you've been on quite a collision course with Jeff Jarrett over these last few months! Well, when will it all end?"

Halme" Well Sean, When will it end? It ends At Wrestlemania '97!! Jarrett you filthy swine! I want you in a match for that title in a steel cage! That's right, I don't want your 'bodyguard', Nikolai Volkoff; that Russian Rogue--interfering in my business!!"

Mooney" Wow--Well there you have it! Another match for Wrestlemania '97, live at Caesar's palace! Jeff Jarrett vs. The Finnish Nightmare!"

**** Suddenly the lights go out. There is a long speech about Voodoo and Death. Unfortunately that means The Dark Carnival are making an entrance. They are without Paul Bearer which really hurts them, since Papa Shango isn't that over with the fans yet, and The Insane Clown Posse usually make no sense, when talking. They got in the ring, and Shaggy 2 Dope started to complain.

2Dope" MAN! So I gots to be from some wierd country in Europe to get what I want around here!? "

Mooney" Now wait a second; This is Halme's time, what do you want?"

2Dope (After being given a paper from Papa Shango, who is in the corner engaging in his wierd mannerisms) " This right here! Lightning Kid gets a shot at the Lightweight Title at Wrestlemania! What the hell is DAT all about! Man, I Want in on that match!"

**Papa Shango chimes in...he's ignored for a short while though**

Shango"He is the master of the art of using magic without magic...."

2Dope" And m*****cker! To prove I could be a lightweight champion--"

Shango" He is a Necromaster...the craft of using magic through the dead..."

2Dope" I want dat Finnish F**GOT, in the ring next week on RAW--"

Mooney" Wait...wait...what is Papa Shango talking about..."

Shango"...Dead, meaning both physically and mentally..."

2Dope" Man, Mooney--Don't you, Never, Never, Never, IN-TOE-RUPT me like that again!"

Shango"...His illusions are your evil thoughts...You evil acts are his magic - Yesterday, now, and forever...."

Mooney" But...But, Papa Shango--He's talking--"

Halme" Hey, Hey! Ok, Enough of this circus act! I don't believe in your little 'Vodoo Magic' thing! I don't beleive in witchcraft--and quite frankly, I'm not the least bit intimitated. Shaggy 2 Dope...you want a match on RAW? You got it! Fine!"

Papa Shango" And soon, Together, we will all witness his ressurection!!"

***Suddenly the 3 members of the Dark Carnival stare coldly at Tony Halme. And without warning, The Insane Clown Posse go into a relentless attack on Tony Halme. Sean Mooney leaps out of the ring, as Papa Shango hovers over Halme, who is being stomped on by ICP. Shaggy 2 Dope drops 3 legdrops off the top rope on Halme, before leading Violent J and Shango to the back to a massive heel reaction. 74%

Tony Halme lost overness from this segment.

-ADVERTS-

-President Paulie Dangerously Makes an example out of Agent Leif Cassidy-

Agent Leif Cassidy d. Honky Tonk Man

This match was actually alot better than people thought it would be. Cassidy looks like a great new talent, while Honky Tonk Man always puts on an entertaining show. After the match, Lief Cassidy took out his "Secret Agent Leifcase" (it's just a breifcase), and was about to 'document' his win. He usually does this by giving his opponent the Snow Plow on the briefcase. However he was interrupted this time, by Bam Bam Bigelow who ran to the ring, and made short work of Lief Cassidy. Seconds later, President Paulie Dangerously, walking along side with Sabu (Dressed, as usual in his suit/sheik outfit) to the ring with a huge smile on his face....

Crowd: 66

Match: 83

Agent Leif Cassidy gained overness from this match.

President Paulie Dangerously

"...I've been around for a long time, and I've seen WWF President after WWF President get disrespected day in and day out! Leif Cassidy SHOULD know the program! He wins...next up is an address by WWF President Paulie Dangerously! But Noooooooo! Cassidy decides to do his little briefcase secret agent deal, blah blah blah! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!!! (Crowd is booing Paulie) Let that be an example to all other WWF Wrestlers! I mean business! And to make sure that I get my way--and that I am respected, I have these two men by my side. First, from Bombay India! The man trained by The Original Sheik, himself!! The Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal--SABU!! (Crowd booes)

And to my left. The Enforcer of the WWF Presidency! In MY opinion THE most dangerous man in the WWf Today! The Beast From The East--Bam Bam Bigelow! And tonight, Hawk! You will find out, why he is called, THE BEAST FROM THE EAST!--rather than being named after a bird; "Hawk". Hahahahaha!! 84%

Bam Bam Bigelow gained overness from this segment.

-ADVERTS-

New Jack d. Nikolai Volkoff (ECW Champion: non-title)

New Jack beat Nikolai by holding his tights during a pin, which got a big pop from the crowd. I think this means New Jack gets a title shot next week on Worldwide--according to Mooney. After the match Jeff Jarrett attacked a celebrating New Jack on behalf of Volkoff. The announcers pushed the idea, that Jarrett was doing this so that Volkoff would help him keep the Intercontinental Title. Well, Duh.

Overall: 64

Crowd: 67

The Rock-N-Roll Express (Robert Gibson & Ricky Morton d. Doom E.D. (Koko B. Ware & Butch Reed)

Four years ago, if someone told me that this was a midcard match, I would laugh at the thought of the 'Boring' chants that would be spawn from such a match. But, these are the faces associated with the WWF's boom of the last couple of years, so my laughter would not suffice. Anyway, Slick got involved alot, but rNr won after about 8 minutes. At this point, Sean Mooney made his way to the ring for what looks like a another in-ring interview. Mooney, the face announcer, was booed every step of the way to the ring. I guess they must've heard his work.

Overall: 68

Crowd: 72

Match: 61

-ADVERTS-

-The Sandman Makes A Wrestlemania Challenge-

Sean Mooney introduced the Sandman to the ring. Sandman had beer in his possession...but he was 'cane-less'....

Mooney" Well, we are live here at the Highland Civic Centre--And I'm sure everyone has heard of the monster movie hit, 'Sleepless in Seattle'--but I guess that you, Sandman, are Caneless In Seattle."

Sandman (After a long pause)" Yo!! So Blue Blazer? The super-hero...who stole my singapore cane! Well, Blazer, lets make Wrestlemania interesting! I see ya got a match, here with Jerry Lawler...Lets make that match a 3 way dance--for your GWF World Title! (crowd Cheers) Lets Dance!! Here Mooney...."

Mooney"...I--I can't...I'm working tonight--"

Sandman" Mooney! I said drink the beer. Lets go...ready...1...2....3!"

***The Crowd cheers as Sean Mooney and The Sandman chugg beer together as we go into another commercial break. Hayes was great in making fun of Mooney basically just spill the beer all over his face, rather than drinking it.****

90%

-ADVERTS-

-Doug Gilbert Challenges Carl Oulette to an impromptu Match-

The Cartel (Alex Porteau & Barry Horowitz) d. Carl Oulette & Ray Rougeau - WWF Tag Team Titles

They showed highlights of Doug Gilbert throwing a fireball in Bret Hart's eyes last week on RAW, before The entire Pritchard Exchange accompanied the Cartel to the ring. The Dark Patriot was the only member missing, as Doug Gilbert made his second WWF appearance. The announcers kept speculating as to why The Dark Patriot wasn't around, and Doug Gilbert was.

Rougeau 'sprained' his ankle 2 minutes into the match, clearly a work, leaving Oulette to battle The Cartel by himself. After the match, Gilbert jumped in the ring, and started yelling at Carl Oulette, "I fooled your Canadian Hero! I tricked your almighty leader, Bret!! I made him cry! I made him scream! I blinded Bret!! Bret 'The Blindman' Hart! Hahahaha!!"

Carl Oulette kept yelling back at Gilbert, "I know you're the Dark Patriot! I know its you! I know it!"

Bruce Pritchard grabbed the mic, so that maybe EVERYONE could hear what was going on....

Overall: 68

Match: 61

Pritchard" WELL, WELL, WELL! The Pritchard Exhange stands tall in the WWF ring, and most importantly stands on top of a fallen Canadian Foundation Member! And now, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, the newest member to the Pritchard Exchange...Doug Gilbert!"

Doug Gilbert

" First of all! The Dark Patriot is busy tonight! I'm good friends with that man--really good friends--I--uh, guess you can say he's like a part of me. Right..Right here. (He touches his heart. Crowd is booing his deliberate false pretense). And, Hart--when he told me that you were bringing me into this fight, then I had to make my presence felt! You made a comment about my brother, Bret. The late Eddie Gilbert. How Dare You! NOw, you little runt, you made this personal! I hope Bruce turns out alright...hahaha. And, if that's not enough, you try to say that I'M the person under the Dark Patriot mask! Well, to teach you a lesson, Bret, I had to do it they best why I could. And, when I do that--I never hold back! And now! Bret!! I make an example out of your right hand man, Carl Oulette! Hahahaha!! 96%

Doug Gilbert d. Carl Oulette

Good match here. Oulette tried, but he was already 'exhausted' from the previous match. Gilbert used basically the same wrestling repitoire as The Dark Patriot. Gilbert won with a specialised DDT, the Dark Patriot's secondary finisher right behind his 'scud missle' shoulder block off of the top rope.

Overall: 79

Crowd: 83

-ADVERTS-

-The Enforcers of the WWF Presidency Work Together-

Bam Bam Bigelow d. Road Warrior Hawk

Looks like thier pushing Bam Bam. According to sources they want to bring him up to mid/upper card status. He looked pretty menacing here too. Final moments came when Sabu cracked Hawk in the head with a chair when he was outside the ring. Road Warrior Taylor ran to the ring to help, but he tripped, running to the ring.

Overall: 73

Crowd: 76

Match: 68

Bam Bam Bigelow gained overness from this match.

-The Blazer Cane Wins One for the Blazer-

The Blue Blazer d. Max Moon -GWF World Title

Max Moon was running all over the place, but later had some nice ringwork with The Blazer. Final moments of the match came when The Sandman came marching down the isle going for his cane. But referee Charles Robinson leaped out and prevented Sandman from walking into the ring. This allowed The Blazer to grab the cane and bash it over the head of Max Moon. I guess Moon powers don't win over The Blazer cane. Blazer won with the Blazer splash off the top rope shortly after. After the match, Blazer grabbed his belt and hi-tailed it out of the arena through the crowd....

Overall: 90

Match: 81

The GWF World title has gained in image.

Show Quality: 74%

Other Shows: Early Evening Saturday Night - 7.32

Biggest Complaint: Sean Mooney's Announcing, again.

WWF Monday Night Raw Preview

--Cage Match-Tony Halme vs. Shaggy 2 Dope

--Special Challenge: Curt Hennig vs. Stan Hansen

*Plus, appearances from the Sandman, Pretty Paul Roma and More!!

*The Return of Bret Hart, since his altercation with Doug Gilbert!

user posted image

March 11th, 1997

Monday Night Raw-

Attendance: 11,013

Referee Team: Dave Hebner, Shane McMahon, Jimmy Korderas, Joey Marella, John Finnegan

-The Moon Challenges Gilbert-

Raw opens up with a shot of Bret Hart in his locker room with Carl Oulette. Hart's face is partially taped up, as a result of Gilbert's fireball attack last week. Max Moon suddenly barged into their locker room. After a small stare down, Moon and Hart shook hands.

Moon" I saw what Doug Gilbert did to you last week on RAW--and I didn't like it! (Crowd cheers). Therefore, I, Max Moon-Leader of the Moon children (Crowd pops), I will fight in your honour tonight! Gilbert!! Prepare for The Moon's finest!"

Moon starts jogging in place, then runs back out into the corridor yelling The Power...the power of the....'Moooooooonnnnnn!!!!', as the screen fades to an assured Bret Hart.

[i'VE GOT YOUR BACK-ANGLE] 94%

Carl Oulette d. Brian Christopher

Announcers Joey Styles and Jesse Ventura used this match to talk about the rest of the night...After the match, Bruce Pritchard was shown leading his men to the ring. This time, both The Dark Patriot & Doug Gilbert were not around. Britchard led The Undertaker, Porteau, & Horowitz through the corridor as they sent us to adverts.

Overall: 66

Crowd: 75

Match: 75

-Gilbert gone, The Undertaker to Take on The Moon-

Bruce Pritchard stood in the ring with three of his men to a strong heel reaction. Fans were chanting 'Brother Love' at Pritchard to his dissaproval. Finally, after minutes of jawing with fans, Pritchard began to talk...

Bruce Pritchard

"Goooooooood Evening Fans!!! (Crowd booes) Now it seems that my man, Doug Gilbert has placed Bret Hart on the shelf for a little while!! And just in case you're wondering, The Dark Patriot is here tonight! Now onto our Moon Warrior friend. Max Moon? I'm sorry, but Doug Gilbert is not here tonight--And The Dark Patriot is far to busy preparing for his WWF World Title Match at Wrestlemania '97, against Bret Hart--So Moon--Tonight, the Pritchard Exchange member that you'll be facing will be The Man from The Dark Side! The Prince Of Prime Time; The Undertaker Brian Lee!! So, Moon, allow the Undertaker to take all of your--um..'Moon Troubles', down to the dark side!! Hahahaa!!!"

94% [iNTERVIEW TO HYPE MATCH]

-ADVERTS-

-The Rock makes the I-C WRestlemania match a 3 day dance-

Don Muraco d. Jack Victory #2 Contenders Spot for I-C Title

This match made no sense, since Jack Victory has never won a match in the WWF. But I guess they needed 'a reason' to put Muraco in a match at Wrestlemania. So now, it's a 3 way dance for the Intercontinental Title Match at Wrestlemania '97. With The Rock pushing 50, I doubt they'll give the title to him. Then again, with this writing team, anything is possible.

Overall: 59

Match: 64

-The Sandman gets too close to Tammy-

Rumours of changing Tammy Sytch's ring name to 'Sonny', looks to be dead at this point, as they refered to her as 'Tammy' on TV. We are thrown to the back where Tammy is putting on make-up in her dressing room. A knock at the door, reveals the Sandman, bud light in hand, wearing a ripped 'Enter Sandman' T-shirt smiling at Tammy. Tammy, shocked, started screaming. To 'comfort' her, Sandman offered her a beer. Finally, Paul Roma came running into her room, wearing a brand new 'Pretty Paul' robe, shouting at the Sandman. I guess you can say that Paul Roma has become the 'Paul Orndorff' or 'Ravishing Rick Rude' of '97. Anyway he's a horrible actor, so this segment looked kind of lame. Thank goodness, Tammy and Sandman made this segment. The looks on Tammy's face were priceless. Sandman, left to a screaming and shouting Roma, saying 'She asked me for a bud.'...Crowd laughed. 78%...

Pretty Paul Roma lost overness from this segment.

-ADVERTS-

-Blazer scopes out His Challenger for Wrestlemania, Sandman goes after his Cane-

Jerry Lawler d. Earthquake

Jimmy Hart is so annoying with his megaphone at ringside. The Blue Blazer joined Styles & Ventura at commentary, but fled When The Sandman ran up to the interview booth, trying to steal back his singapore cane from The Blazer, or as The Blazer calls it--The Blazer Cane.

Crowd: 81

Match: 59

-Tony Halme 'Critiques' ICP's Music-

They take us to The Finnish Nightmare's locker room where he is joined by announcer Eric Bischoff. Halme is holding many of ICP's music albums....

Bischoff" Hello everyone, Eric Bischoff here, and I've been in the WWF for only about a week and all I can say is WOW! Halme, I saw what The Insane Clown Posse did to you last week on WWF Worldwide! Well, tonight, in the Main Event, you take on Shaggy 2 Dope in a cage match. Now, you are indeed bigger than him, but Shaggy 2 Dope is one of the most unpredictable WWF Superstars to date!"

Halme" Well, ya know, last weekend, on Worldwide, This Voodoo magic circus clown music act decide that their going to rain on my parade? Well, I'll get my revenge on that scrawny 2 Dope, but lets take a listen to some of this band's 'music'. And I use 'Music' very loosely."

**Tony Halme first puts in a selection from ICP's first album. Most of the song was 'beeped' out due to profanity. Halme put on another, only to find that there were once again, too many profanities. Afterwords, he threw the CD's on the floor, and started steping on them, breaking the cases in the process. The crowd popped huge for this, starting a "Lets Go Finnish Hammer", chant.

Halme (In his thick Finnish accent) " That's what I think of ICP and their music crap! That is what I think of the Dark Carnival! And tonight--Shaggy 2 Dope I will drop you on your little feeble neck, and you will be in 'no' condition for the Lightweight 3 way dance!"

[iNTERVIEW HYPE MATCH] 79%

-ADVERT FOR WRESTLEMANIA '97:

Wrestlemania '97:The Triple Threat!!

3 Title Defenses!

3 Triangle Matches!

3 Cage Matches!

Curt Hennig d. Stan Hansen

I really like the Wrestlemania '97 build up that their doing here. Kudos to Hennig and Hansen on a good match. Big "Perfect" chant, even though he's officially dropped the 'Mr. Perfect' gimmick.

Overall: 72

Crowd: 87

Curt Hennig gained overness from this match.

-The Dark Patriot aids the Undertaker with a little 'fire'-

The Undertaker d. Max Moon

Max Moon spent most of the match flipping around the Undertaker, as he lurked around the ring after Moon. Fans were really into this match as both characters are very over with the fans. Max spent most of the match jogging in place and nailing Lee with clothesline after closeline. Before any man could get a clear advantage, the crowd heel popped as The Dark Patriot snooped to the ring. Bruce Pritchard hopped on the apron and started calling referree Dave Hebner, 'Earl The Pearl'. Dave Hebner kept shouting back at Pritchard, 'I'm not Earl! I'm Dave Hebner!'. While those two were Jaw Jacking, Patriot unleashed a fireball shot right in the face of Max Moon! At this point, The Undertaker nailed Moon with the tombstone, for the victory. Announcers made it clear that The Dark Patriot had to be Doug Gilbert, since they both share the fireball trait. Bret Hart came running down the isle and attacked The Dark Patriot from behind. Though his face was taped up, his fists were working fine. He tried to unmask the Dark Patriot, getting a huge pop from the fans. His efforts were unsuccessful when The Undertaker grabbed Hart by the throat and started choking him, until Max Moon regained conciousness...The Dark Patriot, Pritchard, and Undertaker back peddled to the back holding their hands in victory....

-ICP show off thier mic skills-

We goto the back where Eric Bischoff is knocking on the door of the Dark Carnival. There is wierd smelling smoke coming out from the bottom of the locker room door. Bischoff suspects that some sort of Vodoo Ritual is going on. Violent J, followed by Shaggy 2 Dope, come to the door....

Bischoff" Um. Hi."

Violent J" Who the f*** are you?"

Bischoff" Oh! I'm Eric Bischoff, new Announcer here in the WWF."

Shaggy 2 Dope"Didn't you used to work somewhere else?"

Bischoff (Starts to smile; glad that he was recognised for his previous work) " Why....why yes I did! "

Violent J" In Atlanta, right?"

Bischoff" Yes! Yes! You are so correct! "

Shaggy 2 Dope"...as a car salesmen."

Bischoff" Yes! Wait..what?"

Shaggy 2 Dope (getting angry) " Yea! Yea I know who you are! When I was 16..."

Violent J" And I was 17..."

Shaggy 2 Dope" We used to throw eggs at you each time you were trying to make a sale! You f***ing p*ssy! Haha! You 'neva did nothin' mutah f**ka!! You a yellow p*ssy!" (Crowd starts booing ICP)

Bischoff (Embarrassed, slightly upset) " Yea...I remember. Well--picking on me may have been an easy task, but in just a few moments you've got a steel cage match against, The Finnish Nightmare!"

Shaggy 2 Dope" Man, you know wat I hate! Them big stupid morons like, Halme, who gets whatever he wants in the WWF! I want a lightweight shot at Wrestlemania, and to show that The Wicked Clowns can battle with ANY weight, I'm going to throw Halme all over the cage. THATS RIGHT! When I'm done with him--He's going to be the Finnished Nightmare! Hahahaha! "

Violent J" Now get out of our face you stupid f**got!" 65%

***Shaggy 2 Dope takes a bottle of Faygo Soda-Grape Flavour, and emptys it over the head of Eric Bischoff. I'm guess they gave ICP so much mic time to town them down, since thier curse filled interviews are usually pretty bad.**

Shaggy 2 Dope lost overness from this segment. Violent J lost overness from this segment.

-ADVERTS-

-The World Class Superstar unloads on his Wrestlemania Opponent-

Shaggy 2 Dope d. Tony Halme - CAGE

Ah. Now I see why they had this match. Jeff Jarrett just walked through the door 5 minutes into the match and basically made this match a 2 on 1. I guess that's what we're going to get on free television. The announcers pushed the idea that Jarrett was doing this to 'soften' up Halme for Wrestlemania, since he was afraid of loosing the Intercontinental Title. At first, Halme was taking on both men, but the odds were stacked up against him. Shaggy won with a legdrop off of the top of the cage for the cover! Nikolai Volkoff then came to the ring to 'watch' Jarrett's back, singing the Russian National Anthem in the background. Monday Night Raw went off the air with Jeff Jarrett holding the figure four on a screaming Tony Halme, while Shaggy 2 Dope added in with the stompings.

Show Quality: 74%

Other Shows: Head to Head, Monday Night WAR - 7.75

Biggest Complaint: Shaggy 2 Dope in The Main Event

Behind The Scenes Issues: Agent Mark Barton showing up late.

Edited by Javert

March 13th, 1997

Channel: FOX

Venue: Moxfurous Arena, Chicago IL

Attendance: 11034

Referee Team: Shane McMahon, Earl Hebner, Charles Robinson, Jim Mollineaux, John Finnegan

-The 'Greatests I-C Champion of All Time Challenges The Rock, #1 I-C Title Contender-

20 Man Battle Royal

Worldwide opened up with a 20 lower midcard Wrestler Battle Royal. The final four were, Agent Lief Cassidy, Bam Bam Bigelow, Honky Tonk Man, and Rick Marel. Honky and Martel were elimated by Bam Bam, who, in turn, was elimated by Cassidy. Agent Mike Barton, Cassidy's partner was suspended this past week, for showing up late to RAW. According to my sources, he's gone for a month. Ouch. After the match, Honky Tonk Man, along with Jimmy Hart, walked up to the broadcast table, to Sean Mooney & Michael Hayes. Honky put on headset, and started talking to the viewing audience, in addition to those in the arena...

Overall: 54

Crowd: 63

Match: 54

Honky Tonk Man

"Man, O--Man, Sean Mooney, I ain't talking to you, Mr. Roboto, Hahaha--Especially since you know nothing about music! But, Michael PS Hayes, I know you were a freebird, so listen to me right here! Ya know there's a reason why I didn't win that battle royal! Ya see', I've been thinking about something...I've been thinking about that Intercontinental Championship! Everyone knows that I am 'The Greatest Intercontinental Champion Of All Time!' I've beat Ultimate Warriors for that belt, I've defeated Macho King's, Barbers, Perfect Men, and many many others for that title! But now, I look at the Wrestlemania card, and The Rock is in that I-C Title Match? No way! The Honky Tonk Man should be in that match! Who'd The Rock beat? Jack Victory? Give me a break! Tonight, I demand a match against Don Muraco! "The Rock"! And I want that spot at Wrestlemania on the line! Thank you...Thank you very much!

**Honky Tonk Man shaks hands with Michael PS Hayes, and snarls at Sean Mooney, before playing a tune on his guitar and leaving the announcing area with Jimmy Hart**

[iNTERVIEW-VERBAL ATTACK] 81%

-ADVERTS-

-Moon & Hart approach the WWF President-

We goto the back corridor where President Paulie Dangerously is walking back to his office with Bam Bam Bigelow, who just lost the Battle Royal, to Agent Lief Cassidy. Suddenly they hear A Jet Pack from a distance. This can only mean one person. The sound gets closer, as finally Max Moon, screaming 'Moooooonnnnnnn! comes racing towards Danerously and Bam Bam. Paulie leaps onto the floor, dodging Moon. He immediatley begins yelling at The President...

Moon" Paulie! I know that Dangerous Doug Gilbert's The Dark Patriot! And I know that The Dark Patriot is Dangerous Doug Gilbert! Last week he tried to fry my face with his fireball! I want him in the ring, and I want him now! I want him tonight--We want him tonight! The Moon Children!!!"

Paulie" Now, now, wait a minute. Do you want Doug Gilbert or The Dark Patriot? Hehehe."

**Moon goes to grab Paulie by the throax, but is restrained by Bam Bam Bigelow. Looked kinda silly that Max Moon was backing down to Bam Bam.**

Moon" Paulie! You know they're the same person! I know it! You know it! And the Moon Children know it! (Crowd pops)"

Paulie" Now you wait just a minute, 'Mr. Moon Man'! What you're saying is based only on hearsay and speculation! So, I'll ask you once more! Which wrestler do you want? Dangerous Doug Gilbert? Or--The Dark Patriot?"

Moon" Fine! I want the man that tried to fry my face. The Dark Patriot!"

**Suddenly Bret Hart, WWF Champion appears from behind Max Moon to a large pop, puts his hand around Moon, and starts to yell at Paulie.

Hart" Paulie! I don't what you're trying to prove! But their's a guy who wants my WWF World Title, and he's trying to end careers to get it. If you don't get to the bottom of this; then I will!" *Crowd pops as Paulie stares at Bret 'worried' as we return to the ring, where Raymond Rougeau is waiting.*

Bret Hart lost overness from this segment. Max Moon lost overness from this segment. 78

-The Finnish Hammer warns New Jack for his upcoming ECW Title Match on RAW-

Johnny Ace d. Ray Rougeau -GWF Lightweight Championship

Is 48 year old Ray Rougeau the type of wrestler that you want representing the WWF Lightweight division? Maybe Lightning Kid was late for the show or something. Ace won with an Ace-Crusher off the top rope in 7:45.

Overall: 63

Match: 68

The GWF Lightweight title has lost image.

Eric Bischoff is standing backstage with New Jack. Funny, to see Bischoff last week, hosting WCW Monday Night War with Missy Hyatt, and now he's in the WWF Locker room. Eerie.

Bischoff" Well, New Jack--The Word is in! You are set to go against Nikolai Volkoff, next week on WWF Monday Night RAW! For the ECW World Title."

New Jack" Yea..Yea, Yea, HELL YEA! Lemme tell ya'll somefin'! Dis Russian fool---"

Bischoff (Suddenlly, The Finnish Hammer appears on camera, approaching New Jack, to a nice pop.) " Hey. I just wanted to let you know, that Koloff's got some sort of little 'you scratch back mine I'll scratch yers' deal doing on. Just a words of an advice. Watch your back...I sure will. (Halme's Finnish Language barrier playing a factor here. He extends his hand, for a handshake to New Jack.)"

New Jack" Yea, Yea, I feel you. Fine. Thanks, yo..."

**The Doctor Of Style Slick was quickly then shown eavs dropping from a corner in the corridor, with his team Doom E.D, Koko B. Ware, and 'The Natural' Butch Reed. He clasped his hands together and lead Doom E.D. to President's Paulie's office.

[i'VE GOT YOUR BACK-ANGLE] 82%

-ADVERTS-

-The Doctor Of Style Reports to President Paulie-

'The Rock' Don Muraco d. Honky Tonk Man

Lots of shoulder tackles and clotheslines from Muraco. He won with his Powerslam at 8:44. This was a match straight out of 1989. The Rock spent the match no-selling most of Honky's offense, then posing. Jimmy Hart also got powerslammed after the match was over.

Crowd: 76

Match: 70

They take us directly to President Paulies office where Slick and Doom E.D. are in Paulie's office. Slick starts jiving and dancing around telling Paulie that he heard that their is an uprising brewing in the WWF, and he would let him in on it, if he granted Doom E.D. a Tag Team title match next week on RAW. Paulie said that The Cartel was already booked for a title defense against the Road Warriors, but if the information was good, he would insert Domm E.D into the match, making it an Elimination 3 way battle.. Slick obliged, then shut the door in front of the camera. Here's the news that Slick, The Doctor Of Style "Broke", to President Paulie. Koko B. Ware kept doing the Birdman Flap with Frankie, his parrot on his shoulders. Butch Reed, also has a Parrot now. It's name is Butchreeda. I get it.

Slick" Maah Bruthaah, Paulie!!!!! Weeeeee Haaaavvvva Prrrrroobbbbbleeeeem Heeeaaaaaaa!!! Dat big ol' Finnish Nightmare, Ludvig Borga (Crowd started laughing...He hasn't been Ludvig Borga in over 3 years.) is plaannnnnnnnniiiinnnnggg on Heeeeeaaaaalping dat Big Ol' thug, New Jack!"

Paulie" Now, wait a minute...how do you know this?"

Slick" Pauliieeeeee!! I guess you can call it...Being At Da right Plizzaaacceee at da Riggghttt Tizzzzziiiiimmmeee!!!!"

Paulie" Well. We certainly can't have things like that going on in the WWF, now can we. (He walks over to Reed & Koko B. Ware. Reed, Koko good luck in your 3 way contest next week on RAW!! Slick, thank you for you're help. Your a good man..."My Brotha."

***President Paulie comedically gives Slick the 'Black Power' gesture, as Slick and Doom E.D. jive out of the President's office. I knew they wouldn't give away the Wrestlemania Match, Cartel vs. Road Warriors on RAW. It's now a 3 way dance on Raw....

79%

[CONSPIRACY-ANGLE]

-ADVERTS-

color=yellow]Wrestlemania '97: The Triple Threat!

3 Title Defenses

3 Three Way Dances

3 Cage Matches

Live March, 31st at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas Nevada!

-Blazer, Roma--attack The Sandman and Jerry Lawler-

Insane Clown Posse d. Jerry Lawler & The Sandman

Both The Sandman and Jerry Lawler are in the GWF 3 way title match at Wrestlemania. So I guess they wrestled ICP because...um....Yea, Thanks Dillon and Russo. Anyway final moments of the match came when, Shaggy 2 Dope tossed Jerry Lawler over the top rope..., The Blue Blazer then hit the outside and gave Lawler a low blow with his 'Blazer Cane'...Lawler went down like a well lubed prostitute. Sandman saw this, and immediatly started chasing Blazer up the isleway all the way up to the curtain, and was suddenly blindside by Pretty Paul Roma, who was hiding with Tammy Sytch right behind those curtains. While all this was going on, Violent J distracted the ref, until he decided to go outside and throw in a hurt Jerry Lawler into the ring, for the easy Legdrop victory for Shaggy 2 Dope. Paul Roma kept battering the Sandman up on the isleway, and nailed him with his patented superplex off the isle podium and down into props below the side of the isle. Crowd popped huge for this, and started to throw debris at Roma. After applauding, The Blue Blazer dashed down to the ring, and started shoving his GWF World Title belt in the face of Jerry Lawler, shouting, 'Championship Belts are only for good guys! Not for Alchohol Abusers!'. The crowd booed Blazer and Roma practically out of the building. At this point, Sean Mooney dashed up from his announcing position to get a word with Roma and Blazer. Both Lawler and Sandman had to be carried out. Lawler from the low blow with the cane. And Sandman for being superplexed off of the islway.

Crowd: 88

Match: 74

Mooney" Blue Blazer, Roma--If I could get a word with you two! What a heinous act! Blazer, first you! What was the meaning of your attack on Jerry Lawler!? And why do you still have The Sandman's Cane!"

Blazer (Crowd is chanting 'Blazer sux'. Funny sign made TV from the crowd that read; 'My friend Owen is missing. Blazer can you save the day and find him?'

" Anyone who associates himself with The Sandman is bad news! They drink! They swear! They even smoke! Those are not qualities of a champion! Those are not qualities of a Hero! And, guess what, Mooney? Would you believe that they're both after my GWF World Title? Never!! While The Sandman and Jerry Lawler will be drinking and smoking I'll be drinking my milk--It does a Blazer Good! Oh...and The Cane? This is The Blazer cane! My choice of weapon for fighting off the evil-doers!"

Mooney" Well, I guess you can say things are looking Blue for the Sandman and Jerry Lawler...And you Roma! You nailed Sandman with that Superplex off of the isleway all the way to the concrete ground! How could you?"

Tammy Sytch" He did it for me, Mooney! The Sandman has spent the last few months slowly trying to get closer to me, over and over again. Sandman, I told you, I'm way out of your league! I don't want your beer! I don't want your cigs! And I don't want you! Let that be a lessen you fat drunk!"

Sean Mooney" What a heinous act by the GWF World Champion and Pretty Paul Roma! We'll be right back with the Main Event, The Dark Patriot against Max Moon! " 90%

[TAG TEAM INTERVIEW--Blazer & Sytch]

-ADVERTS-

-Doug Gilbert, saved by...The Dark Patriot?-

We return to the back where Dangerous Doug Gilbert, as they're calling him now, is walking with some bags into the restroom. The announcers speculate that his 'Dark Patriot,' ring attire is what occupies the bag. To a big pop, Bret Hart suprises Gilbert--apparently he was waiting in the Bathroom...or it was one of those wierd coincidences. Bret Hart now sports a small band-aid on his head, selling the first fireball spot. Gilbert looks frightened.

Hart" Oh look! It's my opponent at Wrestlemania '97!...Or...is he in the bag? Huh, Gilbert?"

Gilbert" Um...I don't know what you're talking about Hitman! But, I--uh..Yea, I gotta go!"

***He turns around to leave, but Hart clotheslines him from behind, to a big pop from the Illinois crowd. Hart immediatly starts working on Gilbet's Legs and places him in the Sharpshooter. He gets him in the Sharpshooter for about 30 seconds, then, goes after the bag. Everyone is expecting Hart to find the Dark Patriot Mask, Jacket, and wrestling attire in the bag. However, as soon as Hart is done opening the bag, Gilbert crawls over and shoots a fireball at Hart. Luckily Hart gets out of the way in time, as a host of WWF officials break up the fight. It's so funny seeing Inoki in there as an 'official'. He's so noticable. Road Agents Antonio Inoki, Mike Rotunda, and Ole Anderson, along with a host of referees had to help Dark Patriot as he was screaming, 'My Legs! My Legs! I think he broke my legs!Good segment, except, many fans didn't like the idea of Hart using the sharpshooter in a bathroom. Looked kind of silly, for both men.

Bret Hart lost overness from this segment. Dangerous Doug Gilbert lost overness from this segment.

[FIREBALL ANGLE] 76%

-ADVERTS-

-The Dark Patriot Fireballs over The Moon-

The Dark Patriot d. Max Moon

Max Moon was waiting in the ring for quite some time, before Bruce Pritchard led the Dark Patriot down to the ring. Oddly enough, The Dark Patriot was on crutches, being led down the isle by Bruce Pritchard, who had a mic. PS Hayes had a funny comment here, where Mooney asked Hayes if he "needed any more proof that The Dark Patriot and Doug Gilbert are the same", citing his walking on crutches--just after Bret locked Gilbert in the sharpshooter. Hayes replied; "I still can't believe that you're the announcer for Worldwide! So, everything's always a little fuzzy to me!".

**Pritchard got in the ring and stepped in front of the Dark Patriot, telling Moon that The Dark Patriot was involved in a "Terrible Moon-watching Accident", and was unable to perform. The crowd booed The Dark Patriot and Pritchard began to leave. However, just when Max Moon had his back turned, The Dark Patriot dropped one of the crutches, limped towards Max Moon, and broke the other crutch over Moon's back! Finally the bell ran, and The Dark Patriot got the rather quick victory. Gotta love TV Main Events. Bret Hart came running after the Dark Patriot, but Pritchard and Patriot escaped, as Moon was helped up by the WWF World Champion, Bret Hart.

Overall: 75

Crowd: 90

Match: 71

Commentary Aftermath

Mooney" I don't believe that! What a heinous act by The Dark Patriot! Why was he limping? Could it be because of the sharpshooter that he was a victim of earlier?"

Hayes" No! You heard Pritchard! The Dark Patriot was involved in a terrible Moon watching accident! C'mon Mooney! Weren't you listening? Get the Moon Wax out of your ears!"

Mooney" I was. And I was also watching! It's just too much of a coincidence that The Dark Patriot's legs are somewhat injured, right after Doug Gilbert is a victim of the sharpshooter. And I think the fans will agree! We'll see you next week on WWF Worldwide! Raw is next!"

Show Quality: 70

Other Shows: Head to Head, Monday Night WAR - 7.35

Biggest Complaint: Sean Mooney's Announcing, again.

Raw Preview!!

--WWF TAg Team Title Match: The Cartel (Barry Horowitz & Alex Porteau) vs. Doom ED (Koko B. Ware & 'The Natural Butch Reed' vs. The Road Warriors (Road Warrior Hawk, and um...Road Warrior Taylor)

--Eastern Championship Wrestling World Title Match;

New Jack vs. Nikolai Volkoff!

--Stan Hansen vs. Tony Halme

--Special Challenge:

Carl Oulette (Of The Canadian Foundation)

vs.

Handsome Doug Gilbert (Of The Pritchard Exchange)

Also, much more! Appearances by 'The Future' Steve Corino; and a Rare look, INTO the locker room of the Legion Of Doom Stable (Demoltion, & Road Warriors)

user posted image

March 15th, 1997

Monday Night Raw-

Attendance: 11,028

-Joey Styles Interviews The Blue Blazer-

Raw opens up with Joey Styles, alone standing in the ring, to a nice 'Oh My Gawd' chant. Jesse 'The Body' Ventura welcomes the home viewers to this weeks RAW, runs down tonight's matches rather briefly, then gives turns it over to Styles, standing in the ring looking around to the fans, admiring thier 'Oh My Gawd' chanting. The camera catches a humurous 'The Berzerker is my drug dealer' sign...

Styles" Hello everyone, I'm Joey Styles, and welcome to Monday Night Raw, live on USA! (Crowd cheers...The Blue Blazer's music hits. Here come the booes...) My guest at this time, is the holder of the The Global Wrestling Federation World Championship,--The Blue Blazer!

(A loud 'Owen Sux' chant starts as Blue Blazer comes 'gliding' in via props of the top of the Manhattan Centre rafters. He is holding a glass of milk, which spills a bit from the flying.)

Well! Quite an entrance from the GWF champion, but Blue Blazer, what you did to the Sandman and Jerry Lawler last week on Raw--with the help of 'Pretty' Paul, I might add--was unbelievable! With just about 2 weeks until the biggest Wrestlemania ever, you've got to believe that BOTH of your oponnents want you maimed! "

Blazer (Spits out milk, 'accidentley' on Styles, shocked...)" How could you?!"

Styles" How could I what? What are you on about? And are you buying me a new suit! There's milk everywhere!!"

Blazer" How could you use such language? Maim? You see, the Blue Blazer doesn't use words of hatred and conflict like you...Jerry Lawler...and The Sandman! The Sandman, who got superplexed down to the ground deserved just what he got! First he tries to steal my Blazer Cane! Then he continues in his pathetic plight to steal Tammy Sytch away from Pretty Paul!"

Styles" Well guess what! Both Jerry The King Lawler & The Sandman are here tonight!" (Crowd Cheers)

Blazer (Suddenly, somewhat shaken) " Well, um. That's great. But The Blue Blazer, Your Global Wrestling Champion has to fight evil do-ers on the streets of New York! Sandman, Lawler...I'll see you two at Wrestlemania '97! Just about two weeks away! "

[iNTERVIEW-CONTINUE FEUD] 88%

-ADVERTS-

-A rare look into the Legion Of Doom's locker room-

Sabu d. Agent Lief Cassidy

This was probably the best match I've seen on RAW in a long time. Paulie was at ringside yelling into the ring. Sabu won with interferance from Paulie's pal Bam Bam Bigelow. We now goto Eric Bischoff who is standing in front of a locker room door that reads The Legion Of Doom.

Overall: 76

Crowd: 66

Match: 87

Eric Bischoff walks into the locker room, of LOD. Demoltion, Ax, Crush, and an injured Smash, along with one half of the Road Warriors, Hawk, and thier manager Jim 'The Anvil' Niedhart--were firing up Road Warrior Taylor. This would be his first match as a Road Warrior, since becoming a Road Warrior. Taylor kept screaming 'ouch!', as the other members of The Legion Of Doom kept slapping his chest in support. Bischoff, kept asking them questions, but they were 'too busy preparing', for their upcoming 3way Title Tag match 80%

Neidhart" That's right baby! Hahahahaaha!! Tonight You're going to win the WWF Tag Team Titles! (He smacks Hawk on his chest)"

Hawk(feuled up) " Oh Yea!!! Cartel!! Those Title's are coming to us!"

Neidhart" Taylor! Tonight, You're going to win your first title, as a Road Warrior!! (He smacks him on his chest, also)"

Taylor (Suddenly clinching his chest) " Ouch! That hur--I mean, Yea!! Butch Reed, Koko B. Ware, Horowitz, Porteau...wait; (Clinching his chest again), Ouch....)"

Bischoff" Is Road Warrior Taylor ready for a match of this undertaking?"

Taylor" You bet your bottom dollar I'm ready gosh darn it! We're going to--(Suddenly everyone, including Eric Bischoff starts to slowly break into laughter...AX walks over to Taylor)"

Ax" Did you just say, Bottom Dollar? Hahaha! Son, to be in the Legion of Doom, you don't use words like that."

Smash" That's right, we only use the words, Smash, Ax, And Demolishi!!"

Taylor" That's right! That's right! I'm going to Smash, Ax, and Demolish our way to those Tag Team Titles!!! Yeaa!!! "

Hawk, Smash, Ax, and Neidhart" YEA!!!!"

Taylor" Hey, Hawk!"

Hawk" Yea, Taylor!"

Taylor" I think I'm getting a rush! Ohhhhhhh Ohhhhhh what a Rush!!!"

Hawk, Smash, Ax, & Neidhart" ..Ugh..."

[THEY ALL STARE AT TAYLOR] 80%

-ADVERTS-

-New Jack, New ECW Champion--from help 'down below'-

New Jack d. Nikolai Volkoff

Thank god the title is off Volkoff. Now all they have to do is fire him. New Jack nailed Volkoff with his headbutt off the top rope. At this point Jeff Jarrett, Intercontinental Champion ran down the isle to help Volkoff but was blindsided by The Finnish Hammer Tony Halme who was hiding underneath ring. My question is...how did Halme know Jarrett was coming? Telepathic powers? My guess...an ear peice. Just a guess. After the match Halme & New Jack teamed up and fought off Jarret & Volkoff. Jarrett & Volkoff argued after the fighting was all done. Well, I guess this alliance is over.

Crowd: 70

The ECW World title has gained in image.

-ADVERTS-

-Road Warriors, New World Tag Team Champions-

The Road Warriors d. The Cartel & The Doom E.D.

Wow. Very suprising here that they had Horowitz and Porteau drop the belts. My guess is that they'll win it back at Wrestlemania. Final moments came when Road Warrior Taylor basically bumped heads with Koko B. Ware and fell on top of him for the 3 seconds he needed to win the titles for The Road Warriors. After the match, Demoltion hit the ring, as the entire Legion of Doom held Road Warrior Taylor on thier shoulders in celebration. Horrible match. But it's the best that these 6 can do. Crowd was attentitve. A small 'Taylor' chant started. The Road Warriors, Hawk & Taylor, are the New WWF Tag Team Champions.

Crowd: 71

Match: 56

-ADVERTS-

-The King challenges Pretty Paul-

We return to the ring where Vince McMahon is in the ring, apparently making one of his rare television appearances. Part of Jerry Lawler's creative control stipulation is that he can't be interviewed by Bischoff, Mooney or any of the other commentators. It makes him feel 'less of a superstar'. McMahon introduced The King to the ring, to a huge pop. Loud 'Lawler' chant, which nearly brought Lawler down to tears.

McMahon" Thanks for coming out here, King. In a little over 2 weeks, you will get a shot at the Global Wrestling Federation Title against current champion The Blue Blazer! The man, that tried to put you and the Sandman away for good, last weekend on Worldwide! "

Lawler" That's right, McMahon! Ya know I've been around here for a long time--and ya know, McMahon I have never have I seen such a hypocrite like The Blue Blazer, GWF Champion. I mean, here's a guy who claims to be some sort of, an angel, a saint, but goes around hitting people with singapore canes!"

McMahon" Well you'll get your shot against him at Wrestlemania '97! But, from what I understand, you have a special challenge?"

Lawler" That's right McMahon! Ya know everyone always loves enjoying a beer with The Sandman right?"

McMahon" Well--uh, I don't drink."

Lawler" Oh yea, that's right. I forget--you don't drink anything unless it's served through a body part most people named, 'Wily'...(Crowd laughs. 'Wily' was blocked out from Television) But the Sandman isn't here tonight! Why? Because of Pretty Paul Roma! McMahon, last week on Worldwide, Pretty Paul Roma gave Sandman a giant superplex from the isleway all the way down to the hard concrete floor! Well tonight, Paul...I want you to try to superplex me! That's right! Tonight I'm challenging you, Roma to a match! And Sandman, this beer's for you!"

**Lawler drinks the beer to a loud 'Jerry' chant. Suddenly, Paul Roma appears in front of the curtain, without Tammy, with a mic in his hand.**

Roma" Lawler, you Fat, Ugly, poor imitation of a man doing an imitation of a King! It'll be my pleasure to face you tonight! And I will show all of the ladies out here, what a reeeaaaaal King should be like! He should be like me! And Itallian Stallion. Not some low-grade farmer boy from Memphis who runs around with a crown on his head!"

***Lawler leaps out of the ring, at the conclusion of that insult, and chases The Pretty One to the back***

[CHALLENGE-ANGLE] 89%

-Tenzan defeats Lightning Kid in a classic-

Hiroyoshi Tenzan d. The Lightning Kid

I bet the WWF never even thought these two would put on such a good match. Johnny Ace, GWF Lightweight Champion, accompanied Tenzan to the ring. At least thier keeping PRIDE somewhat together, even though they are without their manager, the injured Jim Cornette. Kid was great in flying all over the ring. He is one of the most agile, and quickest lightweights to date. Tenzan won after he caught The Kid off the top rope and naild him with his T.T.D, reverse piledriver. The idea here, was that the 'only reason' why Kid, a former Intercontinental Champion (Even if it was only for about 2 weeks), lost to Tenzan because, Tenzan is a Heavyweight. I like how the WWF are trying to put together a presentable Lightweight Division, and 'separating' its wrestlers from the 'Heavyweight Division'. This was the first 20 minute match on RAW in a long time...Next we hear a huge heel reaction for Handsome Doug Gilbert, as he is limping, still selling the Sharpshooter spot from a week ago, along with Bruce Pritchard on there way to the ring.

Overall: 83

Crowd: 75

Match: 91

-ADVERTS-

-Doug Gilbert Adds a New Twist To the Main Event-

Bruce Pritchard

" Thank you! (Crowd is booing, shouting 'Gilbert sux') Now, I have a very special announcement to make! Over the last few weeks, ever since that poor excuse for a World Champion, Bret Hart shot off his mouth--everybodie's been on this Doug Gilbert-Dark Patriot identity accusation! Well...The Dark Patriot isn't here tonight...but he said this is ok...Ladies and Gentleman, to prove that The Dark Patriot is NOT Doug Gilbert--Doug Gilbert would like to enter the WWF Title Match at Wrestlemania '97. That's right Bret! YOu want Revenge? You got it! Wrestlemania '97--Bret Hart vs. The Dark Patriot vs. Handsome Doug Gilbert!!"

***Styles and Ventura went nuts on commentary. Ventura kept yelling 'I knew they were two different people!, where Styles ended the conversation by saying, 'I will believe it when I see it'. At this point, Carl Oulette hit the ring, and started pounding on Gilbert. Nice to see Gilbert on WWF TV. Wierd that he's used more than his older brother was--though his Brother was in the WWF during a very 'crowded' time in the WWF roster. 97%

[iNTERVIEW-CONTINUED FEUD]

-Bret Hart "The Dark Patriot"-

Carl Oulette d. Dangerous Doug Gilbert By Countout

Funny ending here, adding yet another nice twist to this very unique feud. Midway into the match, The Dark Patriot, or so we thought , walked to the ring. Gilbert, and Pritchard saw this and gave classic faces of 'shock'. Styles blamed their shock as a testemant to the truth that Gilbert is the Dark Patriot, after wondering why Gilbert would be shocked at someone who is supposedly a stablemate. Gilbert leaped out of the ring like a bat out of hell, and back peddled up the isle starting at the Dark Patriot, who was now standing in the ring beside Oulette. After the ten count was excercised by referee Shane McMahon, The Dark Patriot slowly took off his mask, revealing himself to be Bret Hart!! The Announcers did a great job of showing this to be a plan by Bret Hart to play mind games on Gilbert. Huge pop for Bret Hart. Hart took the mic, and laughed while saying, "Three way dance? You? Me? And--um...'The Dark Patriot'? (He and Oulette start laughing) You got it...See you later Patriot--Oh...I mean--Gilbert. Hahaha"

Hitman and Oulette left to the crowd. Gilbert, who was having quite a temper tantrum on the isleway with Pritchard started marching back to the ring, and started screaming at Referee Shane McMahon, "You were in on this! You knew about this didn't you!"

He then grabbed McMahon by the neck, kicked him, then nailed him with The DDT. After that he made a motion for the Fireball, but other officials (Jack Lanza, Mike Rotunda, Antonio Inoki, and several other refs), came to McMahon's rescue. Well, I guess the man that is getting a World Title shot in 2 weeks had to get his heat back somehow, after loosing to Oulette--even if it was by countout.

Overall: 79

-ADVERTs-

Stan Hansen d. Tony Halme

These two had a very stiff style match. Hansen won when Jeff Jarrett simply appeared on the isleway and served enough as a distraction so that Hansen could nail Halme with his Lariat at 11:58. So Halme lost to Hansen, and he's getting an I-C Title Shot? Damn. I keep forgetting, Russo IS part of this writing team.

Overall: 80

Crowd: 89

-ADVERTS-

-The Sandman Gets Revenge On Roma, with 'Betsy'-

Jerry Lawler d. 'Pretty' Paul Roma

Power-fest here. Lawler and Roma started off with shoulder-block shots when neither man would go down. Roma posed after each exchange. Finally when Lawler knocked him down, he posed mockingly like Roma, to a nice pop. The two traded a punch of body slam spots, with the crowd popping huge for each Lawler slam. At 7:43 Sandman's music hit the PA system, and he later started walking down the isle 3 minutes later. Pretty Paul was going nuts, and couldn't believe that the Sandman was standing--AND HE HAD A SIGNAPORE CANE! Lawler then did the shoulder strap spot, which got the crowd going nuts, and started his comeback, nailing Roma with his patented Piledriver at 11:31. Sandman took the mic and told Tammy (who was on the outside) that he didn't need her, and that he had a new love named 'Betsy'. He was talking about his new Singapore cane. Monday Night Raw went off the air with Lawler holding Roma up so that he could be caned by the Sandman. The crowd kept chanting 'One More Time'. Good way to end RAW.

Overall: 84

Crowd: 94

Match: 64

Show Quality: 81%

Other Shows: Head to Head, Monday Night WAR - 7.87

Biggest Complaint: Nikolai Volkoff

Behind The Scenes Issues: Shaggy 2 Dope started a fight backstage. John Nord aka The Berzerker was sent to rehab, by the WWF.

WWF Worldwide On Fox!! Preview!!!

A Night Of Champions live from The Mid-Hudson Civic Centre!

--WWF World Title: Bret Hart (WWF Champion) vs. Shaggy 2 Dope

--IC Title Match: Jeff Jarret (Champion) vs. Max Moon

--GWF World Title: The Blue Blazer vs. The Sandman

--GWF Lightweight Title: Johnny Ace vs. Steve Corino vs. The Lightning Kid

--Plus;

The Return Of The Brother Love Show! With Max Moon!

--Plus More!!! Anything can Happen!

Also!