Breaking Benjamin, Hoobastank, Incubus

therockbox

The highly anticipated video game sequel 'Halo 2' will mark its return accompanied by the sounds of Breaking Benjamin and other rock acts.

Breaking Benjamin along with Hoobastank, and Incubus have been announced as the first acts signed up for the game's soundtrack. Expect more band's to be announced shortly.

The 'Halo 2' soundtrack and game will hit stores on November 9th. 

Edited by Agent_Sm1th

Although I like all three of those bands, this bothers me if the music is actually going to be in game. I'd much rather have the classical music playing instead of rock music, it gives it more of a suspenseful feel.

But if it isn't going to be in game, then I'm all for it!

It's not going to make any sense in the game. Halo should have music like it did before, something semi classic. I dont think that the Rock Music would fit in at all.

You do know that musik can be used in an other sens than a Radio track after track style right ? Even if it´s not classic, and that a band like incubus not only can do very atmospheric acoustic pices, they already did it. (and it´s not that bands would never have don such stuff for games and movies . . .)

If they do it like radio it would suck, but sinc halo is so OMFG best egoshooter ever *snore* that should not happen . . .

You do know that musik can be used in an other sens than a Radio track after track style right ? Even if it´s not classic, and that a band like incubus not only can do very atmospheric acoustic pices, they already did it. (and it´s not that bands would never have don such stuff for games and movies . . .)

If they do it like radio it would suck, but sinc halo is so OMFG best egoshooter ever *snore* that should not happen . . .

you obviusly havent heard much incubus than, they have prittmuch everything from very slow and silent to fast loude and edgy in their reportua and in case they write something to fit a certain part of the game why not ? You clearly underastimate what they can do in terms of jamming and different music stiles (their bass for example is bass on the roots aswell)

Incubus = the fucking goodness

Halo = not annywere near that

therfore incubus = good for Halo but also Halo = bad for Incubus

:lol:

I'm not the only one who gets the feeling it's going to end up like this...

Player: *attacks alien scum*

Alien: "AH'VE FOUND A REEEEE-SON FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....TO CHANGE WHAT AH USED TO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...."

Halo fan: *dies*