EWB Dream Vehicles 1

K

Ok, let's inject some life back into this place.

Everyone's heard of Worth1000 right?

It's a website with manipulation competitions, and from it spawn some of the most realistic graphics you've ever seen.

Example: http://www.worth1000.com/cache/contest/con...splay=photoshop

Well, we're gonna do one.

The dream Vehicles series at Worth is one of the most impressive, so it seems only right that we rip them off.

Your mission, which you must accept, is to create your dream car/boat/spaceship/whatever in photoshop, and post it for us all to see.

There's no voting, no competition, no winner, just the respect earned from a job well done.

I don't care if you're not very good with photoshop, it doesn't matter, just give it a go. You won't be flamed if it's not top notch. I just want to get this place a little more active.

If you're looking for inspiration, check out Worth1000's previous Vehicle competitions.

Dream Vehicles Beginner

Dream Vehicles 1

I'm not sure how many of those you can see without being a Worth member, but you should at the very least be able to see number seven.

I will be entering, and I hope not to be the only one. There's no time limit, and no sign up thread. You can submit one graphic or one hundred, just give it a go.

If you're not very confident, start with something small. Give an existing car, a custom paintjob. I'll even show you a tutorial for it

Custom Paintjob

Those of you who are more confident, can try something a bit more adventurous.

Like I say, there;s nothing at stake, so have a go.

Edited by Iwc

...o_O

That first car one is fucking incredible, and everything else is borderline amazing. Damn...I've gotta try this sometime, I'll try getting something done tommorow.

Standard Factory 2003 Nissan Micra

Lincoln Navigator Front Bumper

BMW Rear Bumper

Modified Wheel Arches

Honda CRX Side Skirts

MVK 15" Alloys

Ford Factory Hood Scoop

Removed Door Handles

Removed Micra Badge

Soft Black Tinted Windows

Switched On Head and Foglights

Spoiler