• Yankees in 4
    • Red Sox in 5
    • Yankees in 5
    • Red Sox in 6
    • Yankees in 6
    • Red Sox in 7
    • Yankees in 7

Guest The Survivor

Dang I was hoping the Yankees would win because I have some friends that are Yankees fans and I want to laugh at them when the Astros beat them in the world series, but I guess, the Astros have to beat the Red Soxs in the World Series.

Let me correct you... The Cardinals WILL beat the 'Sox... the 'Stros are done, no way they are winning.

Edited by The Survivor

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Survivor

In my opinion, Pedro just wants to have fun pitching to the Yankees. He knows they hate him so he wants to make sure he shuts up them by pitching a few innings and closing this game.

I hope they keep him in the game so he can laugh at the end.

I'm enjoying this game more than the rest of the series combined. I at least get to relax and have fun watching instaid of being tense as hell. It's a good time to be a Red Sox fan

Ahhh yes, before I forget....Lowerdeck...you should be able to change that sig anytime now :)

Edited by Hellfire065

Let me remind you that the Killer B's are nothing compared to Albert Pujols, Larry Walker, Scott Rolen, Jim Edmonds and Edgar Renteria. Five hitters with at least a season of 300-30-100.  Let me remind you too that we won 105 games. You might have Roger Clemens and then Roy Oswalt. That's excellent but let me remind you again that we had FIVE pitchers with 15 wins or more and that we have a 48 saves closer. AND the best manager. Pressure is on the Astros.

You haven't won a game in the Busch Stadium in the series. Your home is another thing, let's see whose your daddy? :P

Guest The Survivor

Let me remind you that the Killer B's are nothing compared to Albert Pujols, Larry Walker, Scott Rolen, Jim Edmonds and Edgar Renteria. Five hitters with at least a season of 300-30-100.  Let me remind you too that we won 105 games. You might have Roger Clemens and then Roy Oswalt. That's excellent but let me remind you again that we had FIVE pitchers with 15 wins or more and that we have a 48 saves closer. AND the best manager. Pressure is on the Astros.

You haven't won a game in the Busch Stadium in the series. Your home is another thing, let's see whose your daddy? :P

Let compare players.

Beltran>Pujols

Berkman>Walker

Rolen=non existent in the postseason

Bagwell, Biggio, Kent>Edmonds and Renteria

Clemons, Oswalt, Backe, Lidge>Whoever the Cardinals pitchers are.

This win is the most satisfying of all the wins, not only did we win the pennant, we did it at yankee stadium, knocking the yankees out of the postseason. I'm so hyped, as I have been so sick of hearing yankee fans telling everyone how they have the best team, and bringing up the whole bullshit curse thing, saying shit about 1918 just because they know that they had a flawed team.