Mortal Kombat Deception

zero

Doc- You need to beat Konquest to get Raiden. You have to fight him or something afterwards, I havnt gotten to him yet.

Can anyone post a list of the coordinates that the hidden characters are at? The only one I have other than Shujinko is Kenshi, and he isnt too cool.

Finally, there is a spot in the Netherrealm where Kobra, Kabal and Kira are standing in a row, I try to fight them and it says something about awakening X (I cant remember the name) so I fight them and get dominated worse than ever before. A 2 hit combo from Kobra took 77% damage, why is this?

i've completed konquest mode now i'm jsut going through and getting special moves for Shujinko and the rest of the secret characters and stuff.. I'd also like to know the cordinates for the secret characters, the only one I know is Kira, the chest randomly appears in Earth Realm . go to the beach closest to the portal and go inside the last hut to get the chest. from my experience the time it appears is different

Finally, there is a spot in the Netherrealm where Kobra, Kabal and Kira are standing in a row, I try to fight them and it says something about awakening X (I cant remember the name) so I fight them and get dominated worse than ever before.  A 2 hit combo from Kobra took 77% damage, why is this?

anyone have a list of what special characters you cna unlock ? i'm having trouble getting raiden , sonya and jax. i saw them all in konquest mode

SPOILERS

Unlockable characters:

Shujinko (defeat Konquest mode)

Liu Kang (G8/Edenia, behind Jade's tent on Friday at midnight)

Hotaru (H-1/Orderrealm. Hotaru's chest is only available between 5:00 a.m. and

2:00 p.m.)

Raiden (E-3/Orderrealm)

Noob-Smoke

Jade

Kenshi (C-3/Earthrealm)

Havik (H-4/Chaosrealm)

Kira (H-2/Earthrealm)

Li Mei (F-7/Outworld)

Sindel (D-1/Netherrealm. Sindel only appears between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.)

Tanya (A-3/Outworld)

Ripped straight from Gamefaqs. Jade and Noob-Smoke are unlocked the good ol fashioned way... buying them in the Krypt.

END SPOILERS

Jax and Sonya are not in the game other than in Konquest mode. They're direct ports from Deadly Alliance. And dammit doc, get online and play me!

Anyone got the secret to unlocking Shujinko's Hara-Kiri? It appears once a month in a random place, anyone know a pattern?

Kenshi, and he isnt too cool.

WHAT? Dude, he rips ass. He's fucking blind and he could kick your ass from here to...um...faraway places. BTW, from what I hear Kobra is just a badass; there's no reason that he hits for 77% or whatever each time. He's just fucking hard.

I got Deadly Alliance when it came out. It sucked. I have better games to get, but I'd play this if I had the money. Halo 2, Fable, GTA: SA and FM2005 all come out soon, so I'm fucked. :lol:

The gameplay has been greatly improved over Deadly Alliance. Plus all the extras make this the best fighter out there right now. I'll give you Halo 2 and GTA, but Deception is worth your money much more than Fable.