M.A.S.K

The one I liked Miles Mayhem driving the most was the helicopter.

I used to watch Ghostbusters the most though. I was fully decked out. I had the trap, the proton pack, both Ecto1 and Ecto2, plus the Firehouse.

Ah....I love those shows.

Guest Bluesman

The 80's kicked ass to be a kid. You had all these great cartoons and shows on, as well as toys. At the same time you had Nintendo as well. What's sad is the best toys/shows today are just rehashes of the ones from the 80's-early 90's, and aren't even that good. He-Man is a perfect example, as the show and toys were nowhere near as cool as they were back in the day. On top of these sorts of things, in the States you had the "crime show explosion", where you had tons of shows like The A-Team, Knight Rider, Dukes of Hazzard, Hardcastle and McCormick, etc.

I pity the fool stuck playing with and watching today's crap excuses for child entertainment.

Edited by Bluesman

Sorry to post twice in a row, but I thought I'd throw this link in since everyone is in a 80's retro mood.

Retro Junk

It's got cartoon intros and themes, movie trailers, commercials and some other stuff, mainly from the 80's. It's pretty cool. I suggest the C.O.P.S. intro and the Zelda commercial.

EDIT: NOT my webpage.......

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

Guest Crimson Nightmare

Ah, I knew I wasn't too young to remember it. Even though I rag on Captain Planet alot nowadays (I mean..come on =/) I will admit, I had his action figure. It raised its arms in a goofy manner and would attach via a harness thing that pulled out of its back to a power-ring and you could "fly" him around in all his blueskinned, green mulleted glory. I seem to recall Visionaries, vaguely, they had the hologram stickers right? I also had quite a few Hasbro wrestling figures (amazing how much I liked them then, but would hate them now) but I think those first appeared in the 90's too, I always had the guys, but never the ring..(I more than made up for that during the Attitude Era though -_- )