PS2 Problems

~The Missionary Guy~

Ok I lent my friend my memory card to copy my FFX Save Game, he brings it back I put it in and put in T.H.U.G (Tony Hawk Underground) And I put the memory card in....now It is stuck on the Checking For Memory Card screen it is like frozen...I have restarted the game without the memory card and loaded the card from the option it worked then when I tried to save the game it freezes again on the checking memory card .....it works on every other game properly but T.H.U.G.....NOW WTF!!

How about getting a game system that doesn't keep itself alive sucking ever dependently on the cock of life?

PS2's eat memory cards. Get used to it; it happens. Simple solution; sell it and buy a better system. :thumbsup:

I echo the above statement. Maybe Sony hates you.

And make that a third echo. I've had the memory card and system since GTA 3 came out, and haven't had any problems. I've even removed the memory card while the system was off, and still no problems. Although, awhile back I rented "Showdown: Legends of Wrestling" and it started freezing at a certain point, then again, that game was so fucking glitched.

A friend of mine told me his PS2 stopped working after excessive DVD watching. Has anybody else heard of that problem?

You might want to try taking your game back, maybe the store you bought it from can help you.

After excessive DVD watching your laser for your PS2 is at a stronger strength than it is for reading games, so if you put in and play a game shortly afterwards the laser will cut a deep scratch into your disc. Happened to my Tekken Tag and Ratchet & Clank.

As for the THUG/memory card thing I suggest deleting your data as well.

playing dvds on the ps2 will fuxk the laser up trust me as for meory card problems I had a memory card that came with the ps2 my friend decided to take the memory card out while it was saving a game. it totally screwed my meory card nothing could be deleted and nothing could be saved. I took the damned memory card and laid it on my dresser a month later i got mad and chucked it at the wall . afterwards it rattle a little when i shook it but amazing its working smoothly once again

playing dvds on the ps2 will fuxk the laser up  trust me as for meory card problems I had a memory card that came with the ps2 my friend decided to take the memory card out while it was saving a game. it totally screwed my meory card nothing could be deleted and nothing could be saved. I took the damned memory card and laid it on my dresser a month later i got mad and chucked it at the wall  . afterwards it rattle  a little when i shook it but amazing its working smoothly once again