GTA: San Andreas

Miami Vice

Burglar missions are fun, even I do suck and steal only $20 worth of stuff. (Who heard of a TV worth $20? o.O;;)

Question ; Asides from across the Ganton Gym where I can find the Boxville in order to trigger burglary missions? I'm in San Fierro right now.

Well, not *right* now, but I'm doing The Truth's missions. *right* now I'm at my beachside house in Los Santos.

Admiring my pimped out lowrider.

I love this game.

That mission was easy, once I figured out what to use. I used a white voodoo (with hydraulics too :) ).

Just start the race and when you do, get up alongside the competitors and pit maneuver/ram them. They'll spin out. I won the race easy doing that; After I finished 2nd place car didn't get there until a good 30 seconds afterward.

- Cesar haircut

- goatee

- black windbreaker

- black rag

- backwards green cap

- default blue jeans

- default black tennies

Have you guys opened up Victim or Didier Sachs yet? I'm on The Truth's missions and STILL all I have unlocked is Binco's, ProLaps, and Sub-Urban.

Edited by Cloudy

New low-rider, new modding opportunities. I stole a Remington low-rider from some random joe's driveway and quickly ran off to the mod garage. Spent nearly 9,000 on it.

10x nitro, new rims, chrome headlights, chrome flame sideskirts and a really sweet paintjob - It's black, with blue flames on it. I have it parked in my beachfront house garage.

Nothing like running from a bunch of Ballas who are gunning your ass with that music on.

At the end of "Just Business" when Smoke drives down the rampway "Welcome to the Jungle" was playing on mine. twas cool.

Anyway -

Radio Los Santos

Radio X

Playback FM

WCTR

And then other times I just turn the radio off.

Am I the only person that just reloads my game after being busted/killed?

I have...

Silenced Pistol (approx 100 rounds)

Micro SMG (to raise my skill with it)

Shovel

Fists

Shotgun

Dildo ( :P )

That combine harvester mission for Truth is a bitch. I can get the harvester but it goes so slowly and handles not-so-good, so it takes me forever to get it down to The Truth's farm.

And both times I've nearly got there, it's flipped and exploded.

Sweet's Girl mission is fucking easy.

Ryder's last mission took me awhile.

Fuck Big Smoke. I can't do that OG Loc/his "rhymes" mission.

:wacko: you's gonna struggle in this game :P.

I swam across to the blocked off island and got 4 stars :(, but there are some awesome cars over that side.

Had to start a new game (well, had started one to work on getting 100% for, and accidently saved over old one). Got a Broadway (one of if not the only car you can do the pimping sidejobs in) and stuck it in my garage ahead of time. Saved up some cash...

Now has the more glossy looking flames, no color change on them.

Bass Boost

Hydraulics

Nitrous 10x

Classic Wheels

Side Skirts

Dark Gray Interior

Modified Front Bumper, Exhaust, and Back Bumper (forget the name of modification, is the one that starts with an "S")

May or may not be forgetting some things.

It's entirely possible to make a couple thousand, but I usually quit early with right around 1K. And, I know those aren't the only things you can steal, but those are the only things I do steal. I believe it's all you need to clear the house.